Here’s a brief summary of Hillary’s scandals (with links to more). This isn’t meant as a balanced piece to show what good she’s accomplished as a politicians or person (though I suspect that would be a much, much shorter article), the intent is just to show what the pattern of scandals and questionable behavior that her detractors complain about. Why is she so disliked amongst the politically informed? For the pro-Hillary pieces just listen to her campaign, read the NYT, watch CNN or MSNBC, they run water-carrying puff pieces on her all day long. This is meant to counter-balance that with what her (and Bill’s) many detractors have problems with.
Some of her scandals include: kicked off watergate, attacked a rape victim, cattlegate, whitewater, bimbo-squad (1 and 2, with a side of love-child), troopergate, IRS abuse, filegate, giftgate, lootergate (1 and 2), vandalism, pardongate, chinagate, Clinton Foundation, emailgate, Benghazi and being a repeated liar.
Born 1947.10.26 in Chicago, Illinois. She was a nice covnservative republican until 1968 and Wellesley College, when she meets radical activist and community organization Saul Alinsky and becomes an acolyte. She wrote her senior thesis about her idol, “There Is Only the Fight: An Analysis of the Alinsky Model.” Now our teenage idols shouldn’t held against us, 40 years later, unless they keep influencing us. But many of Saul’s "rules for radicals" (lying, cheating, false flag efforts, dirty tricks, rhetoric, blaming the other side, and so on) seem to keep happening in and around Hillary, over and over again, which are all pure coincidences and frame jobs (according to her supporters), or she’s just following the game plan she learned as an impressionable teen. All while evidence disappears, and people around her are found to be corrupt and go to prison.
Allegedly fired from Watergate Investigation (1974)
Appointed to Staff of House Judiciary Committee during Watergate. She was "fired" for corrupt and unethical behavior according to Dan Calbrese and Jerry Zeifman (lifelong democrat in charge of the house investigation). According to Zeifman, "She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality." Specifically, that she was one of a few individuals trying to deny President Nixon legal counsel and hid/removed evidence (legal files and implied they should be lost). And other things like that.
Ziefman was then smeared by the Hilary campaign machine and liberal-snopes (but I repeat myself), for technically not being able to "fire her" (as she wasn’t a direct report to his committee, so he could only recommend she be removed and not "fire" her), and her unethical behavior might have been at the suggestion of her bosses. But even if true (she was "just following orders"), that doesn’t change the ethics/liability according to the bar or common decency. Nor that the pattern of getting in the middle of scandals, being accused of questionable ethics by those closest to her, and "losing evidence" seemed to follow her through her life. As does her defenses efforts of trying to get people lost in the weeds of technicalities and to ignore the bigger picture/pattern – small scandal reveals other bigger scandals/questionable behavior, then someone close to her takes the fall, and we move on to the next scandal around her, while she or someone else to blames the "vast right wing conspiracy" for all of it. (For the record, that "vast right wing conspiracy", is a quote she plagiarized and took credit for, another pattern).
Attacked a 12 year old rape victim (1975)
Early into her careerHillary was appointed as public defender in a rape case, and made the centerpiece of her defense attacking the 12-year old victim’s credibility (eventhough there wasn’t a shred of evidence that the victim had any sort of history of making false claims). Going on to claim the victim wanted it by implying that the girl often fantasized and sought out "older men" like Taylor. She omitted this aspect of the case from her 2003 book, "Living History." (Not being nice, and selective history might be a pattern).
Worst of all, was in a 1980 interview she admits she knew the guy was guilty, but is joking and laughing about it and how she manipulated the situation to get her guilty client a reduced punishment for child rape. (While she claims to be a champion of women’s rights, especially sexual assault victims… unless they’re victims of her clients or husband).
Now her job was to defend the client, so I don’t begrudge her doing her job. But lawyers know that their ethics doesn’t require them to do things they don’t believe; like attack the credibility of a 12 year old rape victim, or present evidence/ideas that they know are false. There are white, black and grey areas, and she seems to have a pattern of wading neck deep into the grays (at best).
Cattle Futures Miracle (1978)
Without any experience, as a first time Cattle Futures trader (and wife of Governor), she gets a 9,987% return on investment in a few months, after, according to her, "reading the Wall Street Journal" (a paper that doesn’t talk much about Cattle Futures). With results like that, she decides to never trade stocks/commodities again. Suspicious?
So we’re to believe that under the guidance of a few "friends" (her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests, through a disreputable broker) she turns $6,300 investment into $100K (a nice even number) in a few months, with shoddy and lost records, questionable trades, not enough money in her account to cover some of the $1.5M positions she bought/sold in the same day (anyone else would have had margin calls), and other eyebrow raising anomalies. Then her two partners in this (Bone and Refco) were suspended and fined respectively for improper records keeping. But nothing to see here, move along — we’re not supposed to question her integrity, or think that this might have been a payoff?
> NOTE: There’s a way of laundering money / payola, where the gifter of the graft makes multiple trades: the winning trades get credited in the giftees account, the losing ones are credited to your own, and thus for the cost of the losses, you get to launder those bribes. This is why this whole affair reeked of impropriety to investigators and anyone with a clue. But again, not quite enough evidence to prove Hillary wrong, and others took the fall. Hillary got away with a large sum of illegal money -or- despite being an idiot savant at it, she decided to never trade again. Which is more plausible?
Whitewater Scandal (1980-1990’s)
This was a complex mess starting in 1980, and going through the 1990’s. Basically the Clintons got in a land deal with James McDougal (and wife Susan) to borrow money and build vacation homes in the Ozark Mountains. As governor, Bill Clinton had some influence to peddle (and he’d also assigned McDougal to key position in government), while McDougal bought a savings and loan (Madison Guaranty), who then used funds in ways that benefited the Clintons (kickbacks to campaign fund, private loans, insider lending, and so on). Just Arkansas old-boys quid-pro-quo stuff.
After the failure of the S&L, federal regulators removed McDougal for "improper practices" and the bank collapsed, the property sold off, with McDougal getting charged with fraud. The Federal Resolution Trust Corp. investigation sent a referral to the Justice Dept. naming the Clintons as "potential beneficiaries" of illegal activities. A few years later Vince Foster filed 3 years of delinquent tax returns they had "accidentally" forgot to file correctly– then commits "suicide" in a park after this is being investigated. The Whitehouse interfered with federal investigators and raided his office before letting them in (causing allegations of "files being removed").
NOTE: Conspiracy theorists have a problem with this suicide as it’s just too convenient in timing and outcome. And it happens to a few people that are enemies/threats to the Clintons, at very convenient times for them. But I’m not a conspiracy theorist myself. I think coincidence is the more plausible explanation, and Vince was under a lot of stress, separated from his wife/family, and likely doing things he was ashamed of. So it hints at the Clinton’s guilt to me, but not for having him killed, just their ethics stressing him to the point where he couldn’t live with the guilt/shame. Another aspect is how she treated people contributed to their stress, and in the case of fragile individuals, their deaths (which happened a lot around the Clintons).
Some key events in the scandal include:
- Hillary’s partner/friend at Rose Law firm (Webster Hubbell) is convicted of fraud, while her political advisors use their connections to fund his defense.
- Another Partner (William H. Kennedy) refused to release subpoenaed notes on the affair.
- Two year after Hillary’s initial subpoena, some key documents are "found" on a table in the White House residence (that they claim they didn’t know were important), that just happened to show Hillary had billed 60 hours of work for the failed S&L.
- David Hale (who pled guilty to two counts of fraud/conspiracy) testifies that governor Bill Clinton pressured him to make a fraudulent $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal and asked that his name be kept out of the transaction.
- Deputy White House Counsel Bruce Lindsey says he never sought to conceal from regulators two large cash withdrawals he ordered (that happened to benefit Clinton’s gubernatorial reelection effort).
- FDIC inspector general’s report concludes Hillary Clinton drafted a real estate document that Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan used to "deceive" federal regulators in 1986.
But finally, the whole mess is dropped. Most people interviewed feel the Clintons were slimy and unethical, but there’s not enough evidence to take down a President and First Lady (unless they were Republican). Hillary supporters claim not enough evidence to convict exonerates them. Their detractors think this shows what kind of people they are, and the company they keep.
Bimbo squad (1980-)
While Hillary is happy to jump on the "there’s a Republican War on Women" bandwagon, other than being female, she’s been no ally to other double-X’ers. When women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption” and scandal defense (at least according to Clinton’s Gubernatorial Chief of Staff Betsey Wright).
- Juanita Broaddrick was allegedly raped by Bill, and trashed by Hillary. She doesn’t have good things to say about Hillary. or her candidacy.
- Dolly Kyle Browning was spared sexual harassment, but was part of Clinton’s sexual stable. She claims he negotiated a deal to not trash her, if she agreed not to talk about their affair while he was President. So this was one of the more amicable of the folks involved. But then she says a lot of other things about Bill and Hill: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/06/12/longtime-mistress-says-bill-clinton-had-2000-sex-partners-hillary-is-a-lesbian-it-was-a-marriage-of-convenience/
- Gennifer Flowers (Democrat) was at least a consensual affair for decades, but she later sued George Stephanopoulos, James Carville, and HIllary for a defamation lawsuit (where they tried to discredit her). But the case was dismissed.
- Kathleen Willey, who with her Husband (Ed) had founded Virginians for Clinton (and helped get them the Whitehouse in 1992), was another who claimed sexual assault by Bill. His defense was she was too small-breasted for his tastes. Her husband was found shot by a "suicide" not unlike Vince Foster. And while writing her memoirs, her home was burglarized and manuscript stolen. She said she suspects Bill and Hillary were behind both of them, and wrote that she believes Hillary was behind the terror campaign.
- Hillary urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit (another of Bill’s Sexual Harassment cases). The case escalated to charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement by agreeing to pay Jones $850,000. She still has nothing good to say about Hillary regarding women’s issues.
- Monica Lewisnski – of course we all know the world’s most famous humidor and Zippergate. This is where Hillary accused this whole thing on the "vast right wing conspiracy" with no merits. But again, Hillary was no friend to Monica, no sisterhood code involved here.
- Leslie Millwee – unwanted groping and rubbing.
- Many more: Connie Hamzy (sexual harassment) , Bobbie Ann Williams (prostitute with Clinton’s love-child), Sally Perdue (affair), Eileen Wellstone (sexual harassment), Sandra Allen James (sexual harassment), Christy Zercher (sexual harassment), University of Arkansas Student (unnamed sexual harassment), 22 Year old Yale Student (unnamed sexual harassment), Lencola Sullivan, Elizabeth Ward-Gracen, Becky Brown, Helen Dowdy, Kathy Ferguson, Susie Whitacre, and so on. Are you seeing a pattern?
- Many of these women claimed intimidation and/or harassment (and Character Assassination/Lies) by the Clintons.
- And of course no infidelity scandal is complete without a mini-me Clinton look-alike love child, that had been denied and threatened if he came forward:
During the 2016 campaign, Hillary accidentally said that, "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported", unless they accused Bill, of course. Then they deserve to be attacked, harassed and defamed.
Some of her more notable decisions during these debacles were: She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about, and then later admitting his affairs. Hillary’s game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for ‘lying under oath’ to a grand jury, and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives. Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall”, “I have no recollection”, and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath, well exceeding Reagan’s record in Iran-Contra (though the media only has problems when Republicans do it).
Bimbo Squad 2
One of Hillary’s assets (fixers) came forward and said their job was to let Hillary get her freak on, by getting her various prostitutes or tryst partners, and that she was bisexual. Which fits Jennifer Flowers claims that Bill told her, “Hillary’s eaten more pussy than I have”. And tied into the Vince Foster affair with Hillary claims. Normally, if this person had no ties with the campaign, they aggressively attack the claimant. But in this case, they remained silent: which doesn’t prove anything, but the story fits prior patterns and claims, and should be looked at in that context.
Of course there was also Troopergate, where Bill Clinton allegedly used Arkansas state police assigned to his security detail, to keep an eye out for Hillary or ferry women in and out of the Governors mansion for him (as well as keep track of his sexual scoring system). While Hillary was using state troopers to take her to clandestine meetings with Vince Foster at a resort (for an alleged affair). Most of the media ignored the story, as they didn’t want to harm their change-agent du jour, but then this lead to Paula Jones and many others, and even they couldn’t ignore that much salaciousness.
Despite 4 different troopers corroborating the stories (multiple Women coming forward or being discovered, including Paula Jones and Jennifer Flowers), and writer David Brock documenting many details of times, dates, with corroborating witnesses, he later apologized to Bill Clinton for breaking the story. The troopers had gotten paid for telling their stories, and he considered that a violation of journalistic ethics. Of course, most of the accounts still appear to be true statements, even if the means of getting the info was a little slimier than Brock was comfortable with.
IRS = personal gesapo (1993)
The White House acknowledged that during four months in late 1993 it wrongly collected FBI background reports on hundreds, including prominent Republicans, and there was many audits of these same folks. Director of personnel security and Clinton appointee and friend, Craig Livingstone, later takes responsibility. But some of the targeted include: Heritage Foundation, the National Rifle Association, Concerned Women of America, Citizens Against Government Waste, National Review, American Spectator (which was burglarized three times), the National Center for Public Policy Research, the American Policy Center, American Cause, Citizens for Honest Government, Progress and Freedom Foundation, David Horowitz’s Center for the Study of Popular Culture, and the Western Journalism Center. Clinton enemies Gennifer Flowers, Liz Ward Gracen, Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and Whitehouse Travel folks (later involved in travelgate) Billy Dale and attorney Kent Masterson Brown. Oops. Sorry. Washington Times tried to see if any of these repeated audits happened to any Liberal public policy organizations during the same time, and they couldn’t find any.
Most people that got in trouble with abusing the IRS to witch-hunting political enemies, might have been deterred from anything that looked bad again. But not those Clinton’s. Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. Then Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents. Basically, Craig was using his "Security" role to have the FBI investigate anyone they suspected of being an adversary (and the IRS conincidentally audited a highly overlapped list). This included Linda Tripp and Kathleen Willey, and many G.O.P. files. Hillary of course blamed Craig for a simple "bureaucratic snafu".
Clinton friend Harry Thompson (and his TRM charter company) had wanted to do some charter business with the WhiteHouse Travel office, but was rebuffed (they were a relatively new company, and their only client the year before had been the Clinton Campaign). Hillary got involved, spread some lies about the travel office, she pressured the FBI to investigate them, and 7 people were fired (and smeared in the Press) because of it. The investigations into the fired staff resulted in one employee (Billy Dale) being charged with mixing personal and White House funds, and a jury acquitted him of any crime (in less than two hours). So he got audited by the IRS. Nothing came of that either.
Then with the help of Bill’s 25 year old cousin (Catherine Cornelius), Clinton cronies WWT (World Wide Travel) took over the business, and Harry Thompson’s TRM got a $500K no-bid contract. This caused a media field day, on the abuse of FBI, investigation, firing, cronies and so on. WWT was so embarrassed they stepped down (and let American Express take over the business).
The following happened:
- The WhiteHouse investigated themselves, and admitted improper termination, improper FBI pressure, and conflict of interest with WWT/TRM; but not any criminal behavior (and named no names).
- Bob Dole (Senate) opened an independent investigation, and independent counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate, saying that Hillary had made factually false statements, which caused the firings and investigation, there was insufficient evidence to prove whether she knew her statements were false or not (e.g. she could have been incompetent, so they couldn’t prove criminal culpability).
- GAO (Congress) concluded Hillary Clinton played a large role in the firings, saying she had urged David Watkins (WhiteHouse director) "that action be taken to get ‘our people’ into the travel office." Hillary’s written statement to the inquiry, said she did, "not recall this conversation with the same level of detail as Mr. Watkins". So again, one of Hillary’s top aids accuses her of lying.
In the end it was a fiasco. And it lead to NYT writer, William Safire to describe Hillary Clinton as "a congenital liar".
Healthcare Reform (1993)
When Bill Clinton was president he gave his wife some make-work projects to help with, to consistently disastrous results
Hillary took authority over health care reform: she started secret closed meetings, that polarized the public and industry against her. She threatened to "demonize" anyone that was resisting these efforts, but despite a democratic controlled congress, she couldn’t their own party to bring anything she suggested up to a vote.. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts, and made healthcare reform a 3rd rail of politics for 15 years.
History of picking allies / appointments poorly (1993- )
So Hillary tried again with another Democrat bundler, Kimba Wood, and she also got implicated with Nannygate (hiring illegal immigrants) as well, but at least she paid taxes on them, but still withdrew her name.
Next she chose Janet Reno, who Bill described as “my worst mistake." Reno was a caustic, overreaching AG that made the decision to do armed raids on enemies of the left, and gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children. Then the Ruby Ridge fiasco, shooting unarmed Women, Children and dogs, lead to retaliation by fanatic Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City Bombing.
Bill asked Hillary for a pick for head of the Civil Rights Commission, and she chose "Quota Queen" Lani Guinier, but she was so radical that her name had to be withdrawn in disgrace.
Bill asked Hillary for the Justice Department, she chose former law partners Web Hubbell; who got indicted for conspiracy, tax evasion and mail fraud, but was let off on the technicality in that he had self incriminated under what he thought was an immunity deal. Then later took probation for failing to disclose conflict of interests
For White House Counsel she chose Vince Foster, during the onslaught of scandals around all the failed nominations, and Whitewater, and under pressure from the WhiteHouse, he committed suicide. Then White House Counsel Bernard Nussbaum barred investigators from entering Foster’s office, while her most trusted staff (Maggie Williams, the First Lady’s chief of staff, and Patsy Thomasson) removed armloads of files and loose-leaf binders from his office; hampering a federal investigation.
William Kennedy was picked for the Treasury Department; after his Rose Law Firm Partners Vince Foster and Web Hubbell’s careers (and lives) ended so poorly, he fled back to Little Rock.
The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government (to help their dwindling poll numbers). The Chinese embassy siphon funds into the DNC with the help of Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown (died in a plane crash), and at Hillary’s instruction, reportedly sold seats on department trade missions to China. Democrats counter-attacked on Republican campaign improprieties, and the Lewinsky scandal heated up and distracted everyone, so we never got the investigation or full story.
But Judicial Watch founder Larry Klayman continued his investigation, even though the formal one was shut down. Basically, tech companies that contributed to Clintons re-election got permission to sell high-tech secrets to China. Loral Space & Communication was allowed to help China with the cause of a rocket failure, thereby advancing China’s missile program (and threatening U.S. national security). If you or I did that, we’d be in prison for life.
There was a few other bad contributors as well. Jorge Cabrera apparently made such a big donation to the Clinton’s campaign that he was invited to the White house without Secret Service present, and posed with the Clintons during this time.
Then there was the Lincoln Bedroom being rented to high donors/contributors like it was AirBNB, while not illegal, it was certainly unsavory.
It takes a village (1996)
1996 She "wrote" and published "It Takes a Village" a kids book / primer on socialism and her leftist ideology and the Law of Jante. Which was really written by Ghost Writer Barbara Feinman, who later complained because Hillary not only didn’t give her any credit, but when found out, downplayed her contributions and was involved in delaying Barbara’s payment.
Most Presidents pardon people over the course of their Presidencies. Clinton waited until his last day in office then pardoned 140 corrupt Democrat/Clinton Supporters (456 commuted in total).
- Marc Rich, Tax cheat and Hillary contributor
- Linda Evans and Susan Rosenberg, members of the radical Weather Underground
- Susan McDougal, who had already completed her sentence, was pardoned for her role in the Whitewater scandal
- Roger Clinton, the president’s half-brother, was pardoned for drug charges
- Carlos Vignali for cocaine trafficking, Almon Glenn Braswell for mail fraud and perjury convictions after they each paid $200,000 to Hillary Clinton’s brother (Hugh Rodham) to make their case to Bill/Hillary for them. He was forced to give the money back, after the public was made aware of the payola.
- Peter MacDonald for fraud, extortion, inciting riots, bribery, and corruption
You can go through some of the rest on your own, but it was quite a cast of characters, and while there were one or two pardons that raised eyebrows in the past (Ford’s Nixon pardon comes to mind), no one does questionable choices like the Clintons.
After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $190,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had taken.
Again, there’s a lot of "weeds" as to whether gifts were given to them personally or the Whitehouse, and how big personal gifts are allowed to be (this far exceeds acceptable norms). But the end result is always that nothing like this ever happened to any President before. Including other Southern White Trash Hicks like Andrew Jackson. No one but the Clinton’s have the lack of tact to try something like this.
Lootergate 2 (2012)
While at State Dept., the Clintons stole furniture again (proving that they didn’t learn from the first time). Her security detail hated her:
While some partisan sources will try to spin it as minor “pranks”, reflecting the Clinton Administration’s classlessness, the GAO’s understatements of the severity admitting that they did widespread vandalism to the WhiteHouse totally $13-14K in total damages — things like glue on desk drawers, profane signs, graffiti and insults on voice mail, destroying 62 computer keyboards and 26 cell phones, massive cleaning bills and stealing or breaking doorknobs, medallions, office signs and the large presidential seal.
Former Clinton adviser Dick Morris not only has said he’d leave the country, if she was elected President (that’s how much the people that know her, respect her), but he alleged in a New York Post article that the former first lady failed to report many dresses, and purses and jewelry that she (or Chelsea) was gifted while First Lady. Clinton aides defended her by claiming some of the gifts were before innaugeration (so don’t count), others were either declared or given to the national archives. At least they are now.
Clinton Foundation (2001-)
There was so much sliminess around the Clinton Foundation, conflicts of interest, and campaign contribution improprieties, and "pay to play", it’s many scandals in one. They say you can judge a person by the company they keep, well what does this say about the Clinton’s? The idea is that they created a "philanthropic" organization, in their name. In practice, they created a special interest that can benefit them and their campaign directly, and skirt campaign rules. She parked her top staff over there when she’s not running (to keep them employed and preparing), then when she’s campaigning again, she has a whole staff and organization ready to go. And people can donate to her directly, in ways that they can’t to her campaign.
We know the basics, from her email trail she clearly violated her agreement to the Senate in the following letter to comply with ethics committee:
> If confirmed as Sec State, I will not participate personally in any particular matter that has a direct and predicable effect on my financial interest, those of the Clinton Foundation, or those of any person whose interests are imputed to me, unless I first obtain written waiver.
She shat all over that agreement.
Clintons’s closest aids were Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin.
- Cheryl Mills was double dipping, while working for State she was also working the government of Abu Dhabi. Most ethics lawyers were stunned by the least bad judgement (at best).
- Clinton’s top aid (Huma Abedin) was getting overpaid by nearly $10,000 by state (called Humagate), while also getting paid by the Clinton Foundation AND working for Teneo, a consulting firm run by Bill Clinton’s former right-hand man. Major conflicts of Interest by her closest confidants, again. This one just happened to have be a member of the executive board for the Muslim Student Association, which was know for being a Muslim Brotherhood front group, with family ties to al-Qaida financiers (when he mom worked for Muslim World League) . Abedin just happened to have an account on Hillary’s private email server.
Her biggest contributors are folks like:
- Peter F Paul, former lawyer/entrepreneur convicted for conspiracy and drug dealing (and disbarred), and later for securities fraud. He was her largest campaign contributor for the 2000 Senatorial election. Clinton’s publicly loved the guy, until stories of his past broke, then they only privately loved him. Later, he brought suit against Hillary Clinton, accusing her of lying about donations he solicited on behalf of her.
- Norman Yung Yuen Hsu convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor: http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB118920845515221199
- Hired Hassan Nemazee (with known ties to Iranian Government) as her national campaign finance director, before he goes to prison for a $292M Ponzi scheme. He secures them ≈$85K in contributions from Alavi Foundation (a front for the Iranian Government), right before their partner corp (Assa), is designated "a terrorist entity".
- Russians gave the Clinton’s money right as they pressed for control of a uranium company. Obviously, these contributors seem to think their payola will have some sway.
- Then there’s the Swedish Slush fund of $24M
- There’s Boeing Bucks where she secured a Russian contract, after they donated somewhere between $1-5M to Clinton foundation
Then there’s the behaviors:
- First, they violated all ethical standards by accepting foreign donations, while she was secretary of state she was taking money from governments that she was dealing with. And then that was compounded by accepting big gifts, right before big deals are made with the same countries in State. The same thing happened with her paid speeches. Basically, you could buy time/favor with the Secretary of state. Even if it isn’t, it looks like quid-pro-quo and shows an incredible lack of discretion/judgment. Of course all those that know the Clinton’s think it is exactly what it looks like, and was pure pay-for-play, even if it can’t be proven in a court of law.
- Then they appear to have siphoned off $17 millions dollars from their funds supposed to go to AIDS patient travel, and distributed useless drugs to AIDS patients. Wall Street analyst and investor Charles Ortel claims he uncovered systematic financial fraud and an "inurement scheme" (where one enriches themselves by using a non-profit). just 9 percent of the Foundation’s money went to charity in 2013, so places like Charity Navigator won’t even list it as a valid charity
- Speech fees are also discussed as a form of payola, $300K for her, $65K for her daughter of few accomplishments
Secretary of state (2009-2013)
This is a plethora of crimes, fuck-ups and general assholishness around her brief tenure as secretary of state. I’ll got into some of them more, later.
But her biggest accomplishment as Sec State was offering a mis-translated reset button to the Russians (mistranslated as "Overcharged"). Then gave up Nuclear deterrents in Poland and Czech and got nothing in return except the invasion of Crimea and Ukraine (along with shooting down civilian aircraft, and invading Syria).
Hillary/State Department fought for 2 years to keep Boko Haram off the terrorist watch list, despite the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and over a dozen senators and congressmen all pleading with State to add them. Then in the Chibok schoolgirl kidnapping happend and things went to hell. And there’s some evidence being done on whether Hillary was paid by a Nigerian Land Developer (through the Clinton Foundation) to delay adding them to the list (I kid thee not).
Then she re-arranged some bureaucracies, and left in disgrace when her botched administration contributed to the Benghazi debacle (where ignoring please for security/help lead to the deaths of 4 people, and then they mislead the public for weeks on the cause). Which lead to a multi-year cover-up (and obstruction of anything resembling an investigation), which exposed she illegally deleted emails, from an illegal private email server, that was illegally storing top secret material, that was illegally having their classification headers removed. (Most likely, to illegally retransmit them to someone else). But the FBI is still investigating all the crimes around this.
For months Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens pleaded with state (at least 631 times) for more/better security, after the Clinton administration had replaced the normal military detail with local mercenaries. Then the UK embassy was attacked, Libya and the CIA warned State Dept that an attack was imminent (on the pending 9/11 anniversary), and nothing.
- On 9/11, a well armed and coordinated terrorist group attacked the outpost in Benghazi (killing Stevens and 3 others)
- There were multiple denied request to aid them in the 9 hour siege, Hillary has never accounted for where she was during this time
- She immediately told her daughter Chelsea and the Egyptian President that she knew it was a terrorist attack, but for 13 days, State Dept. and Obama administration lied to the American people and blamed it on a spontaneous protest over the video (and had the producer arrested).
- They promised to get on an "investigation", and stalled for over a year. They did attack any whistle blowers that disagreed with them, failed to secure the site in Benghazi, and delayed the FBI investigation for weeks until the site was picked clean by locals, and a year later literally nothing had happened, so congress/senate started their own investigations.
- Asked if State knew it was a coordinated attack and when, and they lied: claiming they didn’t know of any evidence that it wasn’t a spontaneous attack. When asked why they thought this, they blamed it on the CIA but the CIA came forward and said they knew the attack was an Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood attack. And later email investigations proved this had come from state, and the DoD had told them it was a terrorist attack. There’s still never been a satisfactory explanation for why State/Hillary did this, "what difference does it make?" is the closest to an answer we’ve gotten.
- So they were asked to produce the emails to prove it had come from CIA and to help the investigation: they stonewalled for a year, deleted evidence, then claimed they provided all emails, and this was later shown to be false (they later had kept key emails away from the subpoena — which later were found), not counting the 30,000 that Hillary deleted, or the Top Secret emails she had illegally had on her server: this is what started the march to Servergate.
- To this day, Trey Gowdy claims that the state department has failed to comply with their requests for information, and Obama’s Department of Justice is not at all interested in getting to the bottom of this.
To make matters worse, before the release of the Benghazi investigation, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton had a secret meeting on his plane for 30 minutes to discuss their grandkids? This is such complete fireable stupidity and ethics violation for Attorney General Lynch, and is utterly moronic for Clinton to do as well because of how it looks. The look of impropriety is as damaging as actual impropriety, so either way, Lynch should be fired.
- Of course the Whitehouse’s response doesn’t even know what ethics violations look like any more: https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/748656143698956288
- Big hint, it looks just like this:
After criticizing Bush and Secretary State Colin Powell for using a public email service while in office (they were using the separate emails for campaign communication, because the law implied they were not supposed to be using federal machines for that), and after she was warned by Congress in 2012 against using a private email account for government business, after Petraeus got fired for handling secure documents in a less than perfect way, instead of using the government-mandated process/servers, Hillary chose to setup her own private email, left it unsecured, deleted 30,000 emails without any auditing, said she gave all job pertinent emails to state, it illegally had top secret emails on it, she claimed she set it up only for the convenience of not carrying two devices, and so on. We know she lied about every one of those claims.
U.S. Code Title 18, Chapter 1, Section 2071 : https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
- (a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
- (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Guilty. Period. You can’t delete a single email without being a criminal, let alone FBI director said thousands. More than that, she claimed the only thing she removed were things about yoga, wedding stuff, and personal things to Bill. (Bill and witnesses claims he never uses email). Then it turns out later that the reason the FBI wasn’t able to recover emails from those servers directly (they got them from people she’d sent them to), was because they used a 3rd party application to scrub and overwrite every file that was deleted. Um, you don’t use a super-secure delete utility for removing yoga emails, you only use something like that for things you REALLY don’t want the world to see.
So far, we know of the following crimes:
- She claimed that what she did was allowed under law/rules. Anyone familiar with the basics of this, knows that’s false. The Office of the Inspector General of the State Dep (OIG) concluded in a report that she had violate all the rules, she never sought permission, nor would she have gotten it, for what she did. When two members of the records division of State, complained about her private email server, her office guided them to "never speak of the Secretary’s private email server again", showing she knew it was against the rules and laws.
- Hillary Clinton signed a statement under the penalty of perjury, that she handed every single work-related email over to the State Department. We know for a FACT that she did not. It took her 2 years before she turned over a filtered list (after deleting much more that she claimed were private), and we’ve since found that Benghazi-related emails between Mrs. Clinton and long-time confidant Sid Blumenthal were material and NOT included, as well as the Inspector General found emails sent from General Petraeus that were not included in Hillary’s disclosure. Hillary Clinton just committed perjury, and a crime by failing to deliver all relevant emails. She’d also lied about having used Blumenthal as an advisor.
- She claimed she was willing to talk and be helpful to anyone about this topic and had answered all question asked of her by Government/State. The Inspector General report disagreed as she had refused to be interviewed by the OIG, and refused to allow any of her staff to be questioned or help with the investigation. Which means she lied.
- Hillary Clinton earlier stated there was no classified materials on her email servers and personal computers (Gen. Petraeus was charged with illegally storing classified documents in a locked drawer). Hillary had many Top Secret documents (1300+) and stored them on a server that anyone could hack into, AND on a portable hard-drive that her staff and attorneys had unrestricted access to. It turns out that some of the files she received and illegally stored, were surveillance photographs from our spy satellites (highest security clearance). That’s a federal crime (1300 times), and another lie.
- Someone on her team was removing the "top secret’ stamps at the top (without authorization, that’s a crime) and the only reason you’d do it, is you were forwarding that information to others (also against the law). This is also a crime. She lied that she knew anything about who would do that or why, then got caught sending the very email telling another federal employee to do it (and break the law). You can’t get caught more red-handed than this.
- Then she claimed publicly that there were no security breaches, yet the IG report claims they know of them having to shut down the server because of attacks a few times, her claim that "no one got in" is unknowable, but it seems highly likely that they did (her server was well below government standards for security, and documents were published in Russia that seem to have come from it).
- The State Dept. Investigation came back that she lied, and the AP (Adminstration Press) was forced to admit that she "misstated facts" (also called criminal perjury) with regards to her (a) having secured the machine (b) everyone else did it, so it was allowed (they didn’t and it wasn’t) (c) everyone knew I did it (they hadn’t known she exclusively used it) (d) she turned in her emails like everyone else had (she hadn’t) (e) "I’m ready to talk to anyone about this" (only she refused to talk to the OIG and obstructed the investigation)
The defense of her water carriers is that Colin Powell also had a private email account (hosted by AOL). But this not was self hosted (had better security), he was condemned for it by Hillary (so she should have known better), and the laws were strengthened in response to Powell’s actions in 2004, 2005, and 2011. And ethically, even if Powell was as wrong (he wasn’t) that doesn’t forgive Hillary (one crime does not decriminalize another). Hillary did far worse that Powell, 10 years later, after making a stink about the other sides behavior, then lying about it and obstructing investigations into it, and most of all Powell is not running for President. If he was, his behavior should be fair game. So we have perjury, and a few different kinds of mishandling classified information (over a thousand times), and directing other federal representatives to break the law, and repeated lies about it. But that’s not enough to convince the Hillary supporters that she wouldn’t make a great candidate.
The FBI managed to interview her (sit and have Tea with her) on Saturday, and come a predetermined decision by Tues (over a Holiday weekend), that
- (1) 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential. (She lied and was incompetent).
- The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. Three of those were classified (She lied and was incompetent)
- "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information…. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."… "None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail." ~ this is a crime, by the way.
- We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
- Here’s the clearest timeline/summary of what happened: https://sharylattkisson.com/the-clearest-no-spin-summary-of-fbi-report-on-hillary-clinton-email/
As for recommendations:
- Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information… [We recommend against prosecution].
- To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. ~ The problem here is the norm is to strip them of their security clearance and thus job, under threat of criminal prosecution, but they took the latter off the table, which removes the former. If she weren’t a Clinton, she’d lose her security clearance, and thus couldn’t be President, Sec. State, or anything significant in the government. But the FBI and DOJ is looking the other way.
How the little people are treated when guilty of these crimes:
- 18 U.S.C. § 641, 793, 794, 798, 952, and 1924(a)
- 641 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/641 –
- 793 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
- 794 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/794
- 798 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
- 952 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/952
- 1924 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924
Then there’s 18 U.S.C. §§ 1621 and 1623 — laws against perjury. Her husband was impeached for these laws.
- 1621 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621
- 1623 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1623
Destroyed public property
She burned her daily schedule to keep it out of the public record. That’s destruction of public property, likely to coverup other questionable behaviors. But to the water-carriers, she can do no wrong. Lesser government workers would lose their jobs for covering up their activities like this.
Created the birther movement
A summary of what happened is that the desperate Clinton campaign was responding to the rising Obama with their campaign strategy of attacking his "otherness" (not being American raised/educated, his foreign beliefs, and so on). They didn’t start all of the rumors that predated the campaign, but Clinton’s campaign, supporters and operatives, threw everything that was anti-Obama that they could: muslim, drugs, birth certificate, madrassa educated, and so on. The media and Hillary apologists (but I repeat myself), argue that since technically, some of these existed in obscure forms (in seldom read dark corners of the Internet), that she didn’t "start it", the Clinton campaign only pulled them out of obscurity, weaponized them, and propagated them into the publics attention. But the truth is still without her campaign of lies, the Republicans and other Obama opponents, had much better things to go after Obama on than that. Either Hillary was in the drivers seat of her own campaign (and is thus responsible for what they were doing), or the only people she attracts are dirtbag liars to represent her. Neither reflects particularly well.
- Detailed summary and timeline of evidence that her campaign was at the forefront of birtherism: http://igeek.com/3485 – Giving Birth to the Birthers
Accusations of being a bitch and a liar (1947-)
There were many rumors of her being an angry shrew that yelled a lot, and threw things, and the Whitehouse staff didn’t like her, at all. (These stories kept coming out). I don’t mind a tough-minded President or candidate (or even a "bitchy" one, at times). But there’s a difference between occasionally coming down on people, and just being nasty to be around (and only way to persuade people is by intimidation/title). There seems to be a reason that so many close to her, tell the same story about her being nasty, and corrupt and a liar. Books have been written calling her, ‘the Lady Macbeth of Little Rock", her household cook in Littlerock said, "The devil’s in that woman".
There are many quotes attributed to her about what a rude/foul being she can be. Like some of the following, and even left leaning snopes has to admit that they’ve appeared in print and been attributed to her from many different sources. Either they’re all lying, or what people close to her remember is how foul she is.
- "Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?" (Her pet name for Bill) ~ From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer
- "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" ~ From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One
- "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" pg.25
- "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg.84
- "Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90
Anecdotes aren’t proof, but they do hint at patterns (and can tell you where to look). My wife is a flight attendant whose Mom worked with the State department a lot, and has many stories about how much they hated working with her administration. As a flight attendant, and flew with a Secret Service agent who had been on Hillary’s detail during the Clinton administration, and in their discussion she asked about this — the guy was diplomatic in his response, but the take-away was all his other assignments were better experiences. There’s just something about her, that most seem to detest, and that’s not something you want in your commander in chief or top diplomat.
Then there’s history of lies. Little ones and big ones.
- Landing under sniper fire in Bosnia
- Then Bill and her lying about the lie they were caught telling, "Hillary once made a minor mistake in telling a story, late at night", when it was 4 times, over weeks, in the morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4EZSVazdk
- Dead broke claims the year they only made $12M
- Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary (Climber of Everest), who completed his famous climb 7 years after she was born
- Her fable about being an almost lone Women while taking her LSAT’s, only, over 7% of the class was Women, and nothing in her story makes sense with the time.
- Hillary’s Claim She Tried to Join the Marines – not a proven lie, but everyone who knows her is skeptical at best.
- 13 Minutes of Hillary Lying: https://www.facebook.com/AwarenessAct/videos/1311837978830736/
- 4 minutes of Hillary Lying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMoMajiue24
- 11% of Americans say Clinton is honest and trustworthy, 14% believe in Bigfoot:
Bill deserves his own article
There’s an argument to be made that she isn’t responsible for her husband, and to a point that’s true. But who you hang around with, are attracted to (and attract), let alone marry and stay married to, also says something about you. So you can’t completely separate the Clintons. And while Bill Clinton would deserve an article longer than this one. Certainly things like Bill’s dozen or so adventures on pedophile island riding the Lolita express (with Jeffrey Epstein), or Mena scandal, all seem like fair game. Hillary either knowingly looks the other way, or is a blind idiot that shouldn’t be in charge of anything, but it’s hard to argue that she’s competent but unaware, or aware and a moral person with any standards.
While you aren’t responsible for your kids (or your parents), and I don’t hold Hillary responsible for who her daughter marries (beyond it shows that bad judgement seems to run in the family). The problem is the double standard. Imagine if one of Bush’s daughters had married an Investment Banker at Golman Sachs, who was the son of a major banking felon and fraud, while he was running for office? The Press would have had a field day. With Hillary, it’s crickets. And don’t get me started, imagine if Barbara or Jenna Bush’s first job out of college paid like $400K a year starting salary, then she does part time work at NBC for $600K/year as a "consultant": which works out to $26,724/minute of airtime, and used the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund. Oh, and don’t forget $65,000 speaking fees for 20 minutes, because her parents are famous. She rocketed to $30M in net worth by 36. Nothing sounds suspicious there with the chip off the old block.
DNC Acceptance speeches
Hillary’s acceptance speech, and Bill’s introductions of her, exemplify why those that care about the truth can’t stand her. Her spin is stronger than Trump (who spins too much), but more than that is the bias the Press shows towards her. But here are a few articles that debunk her speech, show how biased the media is towards her compared to Trump, and Dick Morris who was their advisor just eviscerates her an Bill’s claims about her record, clarifying the many lies of omission, or basically doing what Journalists should do, if we had any left in America.
- http://igeek.com/3171 – Trump Speech: Checking the checkers
- http://igeek.com/3234 – Hillary Speech: Checking the checkers
- http://clashdaily.com/2016/07/viral-3mil-watched-brutal-analysis-bills-bs-dnc-wicked/ – Dick Morris eviscerates Bill and HIllary’s claims.
Hillary divulges Nuclear Response time on TV
Amongst the top most classifications are Special Access Program (SAP) and the “need-to-know” (NTK) classification that includes only a few top cabinet officials like the Secretary of State. These contain things like the nuclear response times, that have been completely classified and foreign enemies would always have to make educated guesses on how fast we could possibly get missiles in the air. Not any more. Thanks to Hillary trying to win political points, she blurted out one of the nations highest secrets ("There’s about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so”). And the results are that many security officials and the Pentagon are once again pissed are her incompetence with classified information.
I don’t care if people like her, or want to vote for/against her. But I do care whether people will tell the truth about her or not. Whether you agree with the accusations or not, Hillary has had scandal after scandal, usually being well on the wrong side of ethical — but often with enough plausible deniability, that she’s escaped conviction.
Her ex-friends and ex-confidants (or ex-staff), all tell similar stories of a nasty, lying, hot tempered and power hungry person. As a politician, she’s flip-flopped on just about every major position — or at least publicly. She been secretive (deleting federal emails off illegal private email servers, avoiding Press), paranoid (vast right wing conspiracy), who has abused the power of her office many times. She’s pro-war (spoke for war in Iraq both under Bill and GWB, Kosovo, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Lybia) and pro-corporatism as long as there was some conflict of interest that benefited her. Against gay marriage. Constantly has ethical problems (lobbying, whitewater, campaign finance, special interests, K Street associations, etc). Her biggest accomplishment as Senator was, helped co-write a part of NCLB (No Child Left Behind). Then turned on Bush after supporting it, and blamed the Republicans for passing it and claimed it was an unfunded mandate. And as a secretary of state, she left a swath of destruction and incompetence behind her, and still struggles to answer the question what good her tenure did.
To believe her supporters — you have to believe that everyone really is out to get her. All the people that were her confidants and left were jealous and made up stories, that there was a vast right wing conspiracy by her and the Press that seemed to reluctant to investigate them (until the stories were broke wide open by another event), that all the people who call her a liar are liars, that the hoards of people that went to prison around her were taking advantage of her trusting nature, and that she didn’t know anything about any of them, but that she isn’t gullible or a bad judge of character, and that everything she failed to execute well on (Nixon Investigation, Secretary of State, Wife, First Lady, Philanthropist, Author, Legislator, ISP, Real Estate Investor) were all the failings of someone else. And feel sorry for her, because her one true calling (Cattle Futures Investor) was something that she only did that one time in her life, and Bill and her political lifestyle preventer her from doing her one true calling.
To believe her detractors — you have to believe that while there’s probably some political motivations in some of the releases, that she and her husband more are less are what everyone who spoke out about them, said they were. Scummy, two faced, politicians — with Bill interested in notching his bedpost like a rabid beaver, while Hillary was interested in power to be queen-bitch over all the minions of earth.
So I wouldn’t mind there being a Woman President. I’d just want one with a better record, and someone the world would take more seriously than Cruella Rodham de Vil crossed with Felonious Gru. But as her loyal fans always say about her wrongdoings or incompetence, “what difference does it make?”
- Video: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/220099/hillary_camp_freaking_out_as_this_video_goes_viral_no_way_to_stop_it_now/
Clinton Dead pool
This is not to claim a giant conspiracy, just point out the string of bad luck to come to those that work with the Clintons.
- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
- Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
- Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
- Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.
- C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
- Ed & Kathleen Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
- Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
- 10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
- Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
- Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
- Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
- Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
- Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
- Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
- Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
- Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
- Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
- Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
- Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
- Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
- Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
- Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
- Not Included in this list are the 4 men killed in Benghazi.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
- Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
- Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
- Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.
- Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
- Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
- Captain Scott J . Reynolds
- Sgt. Brian Hanley
- Sgt. Tim Sabel
- Major General William Robertson
- Col. William Densberger
- Col. Robert Kelly
- Spec. Gary Rhodes
- Steve Willis
- Robert Williams
- Conway LeBleu
- Todd McKeehan
Dress for the job you want
All I did was lie about lying to cover up evidence
in a lawsuit over lying about sexual harassment
Hillary could strangle a baby on TV…
and the media would blame it on Republicans
Hillary and the media
Let’s call her “Monica"
Clinton Presidential Seal
Hillary Logo: I’m with stupid
It’s not just a good idea,
it’s the (Megan’s) law!