(D) NYDailyNews writer. The appropriately named Kuntzman fired a weapon and had a literary meltdown about how scary it was, and exaggerates (to comical levels) everything to do with the gun and his experience. His serious piece in the far-left NYDailyNews reads like satire (to the informed) and shows everything wrong with gun controllers and scare-mongers. The AR-15 is one of the lightest hunting rifles and has a recoil spring to make it even easier for 9 year old girls to fire (or guys fire it off their nose and testicles). To him it was a canon or bazooka that bruised his shoulder and threw sulfurous shells whizzing past his face. Then he got wrong rate of fire, that it was a military weapon, or that you can get PTSD from firing a gun at a range. The first syllable of Gersh's last name certainly fits him to a T. He single handedly proved to the gun-aware what lying douchebags leftist writers are.
If my name was Gersh Kuntzman, I would change my last name. But then if I was him, I would be a better writer, and know a lot more about the topics I wrote about, before writing them. He is now infamous amongst gun controllers as the biggest misinformed pussy that personifies the left and their gun-control arguments. His piece will and should haunt him for life. (Unless of course he issued a full apology, retraction, and learned the basics about guns and gun laws).
2016.07.14 ~ Gersh Kuntzman fired a weapon and had a literary meltdown about how scary it was, and exaggerates (to comical levels) everything to do with the gun and his experience. His serious piece in the far-left NYDailyNews reads like satire (to the informed) and shows everything wrong with gun controllers and scare-mongers:
- It felt to me like a bazooka, the recoil bruised my shoulder
- it sounded like a cannon. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD
- The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face
- The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick
- Forty nine people can be gone in 60 seconds
- you can get a military-styled weapon in seven minutes in this country
Every one of those claims is laughably false. Here's counter-points to his delusion:
- Children fire the AR-15 because it has a spring loaded slide weight that absorbs the energy and makes it easier to shoot than many pistols.
- People fire it off their nose or genitals, and 9 and 10 year old girls can fire the gun with giggles and smirks.
- There is no such thing as “temporary PTSD” and you don’t get PTSD from firing a gun in a controlled environment
- These guns intentionally direct shells away from your face (not near them)
- And the reason 49 people died in Orlando wasn’t because it took 60 seconds, but because the police waited 3 hours to go in while 30-40 of those folks bled to death
- These are not military styled weapons (they aren’t fully automatic), they’re hunting rifles made in plastic to look/oerate like military weapons with accessory rails
So this guy became the butt of jokes and meme’s by anyone with a clue who has ever shot the most popular sport and hunting rifle in the U.S. (the AR variants).
This girl made a video mocking his PTSD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CokG0AlmRds
When Kuntzman was shown that he was stupidly lying, instead of being mature and apologizing for his ridiculously embellished story that would have embarrassed Bryan Williams, Kuntzman doubled-down and claimed he was justified, and anyone that disagreed was just a gun-nut, and that he was the victim (instead of the perpetrator of an absurd set of lies).
He has become the topic of many meme's, for good reason.