CBS FakeJournalist Weijia Jiang (the female Jim Acosta) tries to make every story about her, and has a record of lying to get attention. Examples include claiming: Trump used the n-word on tape, someone in the Trump administration called the coronavirus the “kung flu” to her face. During a press conference claimed that Trump had botched testing so he could open up the economy (which wasn't about lives or jobs lost, depression, suicides, etc), in response to why the lives were being lost Trump retorted, "ask China" -- and She pretended he'd only said that because she was Chinese. Even other left wing reporters (except CNN who ran with the lie) admitted Weijia was out of line.
- 2018.08.15 Claimed that Trump used the n-word on tape, until challenged to provide it... then it became hypothetical. 
- 2020.03.18 Claimed that someone in the Trump administration called the coronavirus the “kung flu” to her face, when challenged she refused to say who so it could be investigated/corrected. 
- 2020.05.12 Outdid herself and got backlash by claiming that Trump personally:
- delayed widespread testing to cover-up the extent of the coronavirus, so that he could open the economy.
- was trying to open the economy for political reasons -- not the 30M Americans that lost their jobs, were struggling to pay bills or dealing with increased depression, substance abuse and suicides. 
- only cared about testing and not the lives being lost.
- In response to her attack-question about why so many lives are being lost, Trump replied "that's a question you should ask China". Jiang implied that Trump only said that because she was Chinese. Even other left wing reporters (except CNN, who tried to sensationalize it) admitted Weija was way out of line, it's not all about her. Trump has been attacking China on this for weeks.
Weijia Jiang is an embarrassment to CBS News, assuming they want to look at all like a credible News organization. CNN said "Hold my beer", and ran Chyrons and talk specials about how Trump was attacking a Chinese Correspondent for being Chinese (rolls eyes).