Q: Who, what, where am I?
A: <a href=”http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/ICTYBTIHTKY“>ICTYBTIHTKY</a>
I’ll overshare my life experiences, but have some caution about PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
It’s nothing personal, but after a few death threats, people emailing your bosses (trying to get you fired), spamming, doxing or cyberstalking, you learn why the proverb of “good fences makes for good neighbors” is untraceable, because every culture has variants. So details about me (and my wife), will be sparse — while I’ll freely share life experiences and what I’ve learned. Take from that what you choose.
If you’re bored, here’s a few life experiences below.
And here are some tales from my past. Shared for posterity:
- http://igeek.com/932 – Elephants in the room
- http://igeek.com/899 – How I spent my X-Mas Vacation – 1997
- http://igeek.com/857 – Jury Duty 2013
- http://igeek.com/934 – Just a burger
- http://igeek.com/741 – My experiences pulling a gun
- http://igeek.com/951 – Timeline
- http://igeek.com/731 – What’s shooting like?