Difference between revisions of "Obama's past"
(Created page with "I don't believe in bashing anyone for their past, if they admit the mistakes of youth (or later) and distance themselves from them. But if they try to hide them, or still embr...")
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 11:39, 13 May 2020
I don't believe in bashing anyone for their past, if they admit the mistakes of youth (or later) and distance themselves from them. But if they try to hide them, or still embrace them? It's fair game at showing what you stand for, or that you're lying about what you are based on where you came from and believe. With Obama we have:
- Obama's Books: he lied about writing them: he used ghost writers, some that came forward, some other actors that didn't. Then there are the lies in the books about his history. And then the truths revealed in the books are often denied or glossed over by him and his allies in the media, in his campaign. That subterfuge is a problem. Are you proud of being a drug-abusing lay-about, that hung out with anti-American communists or ashamed of it? Why did you make up this rough youth thing, when you were a spoiled white kid? And so on. The media would have crucified a Republican with questions, Obama got them deifying or defending him.
- His wife's payola at the University
- Questionable associates:
- Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Michael Pfleger goes to church of radicals for 20 years, never notices their extremism?
- Emil Jones, Saul Alinsky, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Rashid Khalidi, Frank Marshall Davis
- His campaign was started at the house of an anti-American Terrorist and radical (Bill Ayers).
- Obama's illegal alien family members, porn star mom, marxist Dad, and so on.
Again, it's not that he has a past, or owns all his family members -- it's that he tried to hide them and the media was culpable on not only not vetting him, but attacking anyone that raised legitimate questions about him. His past was the least discussed of any President in my lifetime, or probably in history. And that lack of transparency is a problem for a democracy and the media that is supposed to defend it.
A list of issues, articles and scandals that pertain to Barack Obama. Again, the point isn't to be fair here: it's to be honest. I don't care how people vote, or who they support. I do care about correcting revisionist history. This isn't meant as a balanced piece to show what good he's accomplished as a politicians or person (there was some, though it is a much shorter list), if you want fawning puff pieces, read/watch the water carriers in the left-wing media.
Obama and the media tried to portray the Obama Administration as scandal free. Seriously. This isn't meant as a balanced piece to show what good he's accomplished as a politicians or person (though I suspect that would be a much, much shorter article), if you want fawning puff pieces, read the NYT, HuffPo, watch CNN or MSNBC. This is meant to counter-balance to the claim that his administration was scandal free. The full list of scandals for the Community Organizer in Chief sits over 800, I'm just listing a dozen or two of the lowlights: Benghazi, Gunwalker, his past, domestic spying, bribes for sailors, Solyndra, abuse at the IRS, VA scandals, this President made the Bush or Reagan administrations seem squeaky clean.