The other day, after the Press claimed President Trump was denying them access and breaking decorum by occasionally answering the questions of the conservative “right wing” Press: unlike Obama and Hillary more…
The day after inauguration and the left is in full propaganda (lie) mode. Some examples that perfectly sum up the integrity of the left (and why I disassociate myself from their extremism) is below. Not more…
This was a good summary of what happens with current events, and why we’re so polarized.
- A 12 minute video on Trump and the disabled Reporter:
The informed know more than the surface story told by the media — and that context changes everything. So the lightly informed (those that watch only the MSM), have one view of the events. And those who researched any further (paid attention), and get the full context, have a completely different view of same event. We live in different worlds: the medias reality, versus the rest of us.
The TL:DR version:
- Trump said, "thousands of arabs in New Jersey were cheering/dancing when the twin towers came down" (and he later corrected it to "many").
- The "fact checkers" at WaPo/etc., said no such thing happened and smacked Trump for making it up
- But there’s video of multiple reports of it happening, including an article in WaPo’s own newspaper the day after, by Serge Kovaleski, where he said 2 hours after 9/11, law enforcement detained/questioned mulsims who were celebrating the attacks and having a tailgate parties on their roof, while watching the smoldering ruins across the river.
- Once the fact checkers were caught being lazy and revisionist, Kovaleski issued a denial, "I don’t remember that" (an article he wrote from 14 years before).
- Trump was mentioning that during a speech: that a reporter got caught denying his own article, and being flustered. The always animated Trump used a flailing gesture he’d used on multiple prior occasions to symbolize someone flustered (like Ted Cruz and an Army General when struggling with a question about ISIS)
- Gotcha: the Press claimed that Trumps gesture was making fun of Kovaleski’s disability (arthrogryposis), while omitting his prior uses of a similar gesture, and instead taking an out-of-context picture of trump with one hand bent that looked like the disabled guys position
- After more…
I watched it, and for me it was Sorkin’s usual anally injected leftist dogma under the cover of objectivity.
I watched the first error ridden diatribe, full of falsehoods, errors and idiocy more…