2003 Cedar Point
Cedar Point is the best roller-coaster amusement park in America. It's not even close. So we drove up to Sandusky, Ohio (Aug) to try it out.
Top Thrill Dragster was a bit insane: 0-120 in 3.8 seconds - straight up, straight down, then stop. It was short but unlike anything else.
Their rides include:
- Classic wooden coasters that leave me a bit bruised Blue Streak, Gemini
- A little more kid friendly ones like a Coal Mine, Train Coaster, and a beginner coaster.
- Classics like a Corkscew, Hanging Coaster,
- Then you step up some of the best in the nation coasters like Millennium Force, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster, Gatekeeper, and 72 MPH Magnum.
- And at least a 1/2 dozen others. If you're a coaster junkie, this is a must visit park.