She's not even in office, and making a name for herself as a clueless ditz and liar with crazy eye's and a crazier base. She's like a Nancy Pelosi with 50% less senility. Her positions are the usual from budding national socialists: Medicare for All and ignorantly calling healthcare "a human right", a job guarantee, abolishing ICE and full open-borders fanatic, tuition-free public college, stealing people's second amendment liberties, hard-liner on the environment with a goal to convert the nations electric grid to 100% renewables by 2035, impeaching President Trump for not being a socialist, Anti-Israel, supports racist organizations like Black Lives Matter. It doesn't matter how you pay for her ideas: Socialism is magic. And when asked on any depth, she crumbles. Fortunately, the media is soft on socialist airheads.
- 2018.07.08 - her Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) harassed Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Saturday and threatened him, yelling, "We know where you live, Mitch!" While that wasn't her directly, it's still the company she keeps and party she belongs to. And she refused to publicly address or condemn the threats from her political party towards opponents.
- 2018.07.07 - she had fluffed up her Résumé by portraying herself as a poor girl from the Bronx. Only she was a rich girl from Yorktown, where the median income is $116,741 (double the national average).  After she got caught embellishing, she doctored her bio to fix it to be less dishonest: her family was in the bronx, and she visited a lot, doesn't that count as poor? The informed noticed. Her base won't care about lies for a good cause.
- 2018.06.29 - Crazy-eyes Cortez, was given the easiest kind of softball interview that the far left ABC's "The View" could muster. But even the most basic question was too much. Since she's a Democratic Socialist (just like Hitler and Mussolini), they asked her to explain what that is and she believes. She couldn't explain the differences between Socialism and Democratic Socialism, or between the Democratic Party and Socialism -- but that second one is a stumper. 
- 2012.08.21 - She ran a business,  and as a business owner, she came out in support of a bill that would provide tax deductions for business start-up costs, arguing that taxes directly impacted her business profits, “You don’t really make a profit in your first year... to get taxed on top of that is a real whammy.” She also talked up being an entrepreneur, and starting a business. I wonder what changed in the 6 years between then and now, that fundamentally changed the realities of how business works? It's not that she pivoted a little -- it's that she went from trying (and failing) to start a business, to claiming that all private businesses are bad: Socialist believes in controlling the means of production. And all people and businesses are the means of production.
- Harassment: https://www.dailywire.com/news/32751/watch-ocasio-cortezs-party-threatens-mcconnell-we-ryan-saavedra
- Rich Girl, Poor Girl:
- Doesn't know her platform: https://www.dailywire.com/news/32489/watch-socialist-ocasio-cortez-cant-differentiate-ryan-saavedra
- Running a business: