Black Lives Matter
- 2013 - George Zimmerman's is acquitted for defending himself against a violent criminal who had mounted him and was beating his head against the cement (Trayvon Martin). (1). After the acquittal, multiple racists unite (Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi) and use the #blacklivesmatter hashtag as part of their racist agenda (2). Zimmerman had a responsibility to get beaten unconscious (or to death) by an unknown violent black teen-thug, rather than defend himself against the man that had ambushed him for having the audacity to call the cops on his highly questionable behavior (and you should ignore the victim's highly questionable rap sheet).
- They claimed Zimmerman proved we had a corrupt system, in a falsely named, “love letter to blacks”, which they have removed from everywhere so you can't read it.
- BLM claims inspiration from the racist Black Power movement, the 1980s sexist Black feminist movement, the pro-crime/sexism Hip hop, the perpetual cry-bully LGBTQ social movements and the economically illiterate Occupy Wall Street. A critical mass of stupidity, racism and violence.
- August 2014, BLM members organized their first in-person national protest in the form of a "Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride" to Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting of Michael Brown.
Once BLM learned there was money and attention in the Fake Victimhood game (from Jesse Jackson and other race hucksters that goes back generations), they started playing that card for all they were worth. That's not to say that some of these people weren't victims, but the stories told about them (originally) were far from the whole truth.
Here's some examples of BLM views that are extreme, violent, or foster hate: 13 items
- Rudy Giuliani - Rudy Giuliani tenure as mayor of New York, reduced murders, helped Harlem/South Queens, creating hundreds of thousands of minority jobs, all by targeting thuggery (with stop and frisk), especially in black neighborhoods. So the far left and BLM hate him for that.
- Memes-BLM - Black lives matter more to some than others. For the left, their suffering is just a means to an ends.
- 2016.11.14 Two Homes Vandalized with Anti-Trump Graffiti - "Fuck Trump", "BLM" were spray painted on a couple of homes, and a trailer lit on fire, all to demonstrate liberal tolerance in Tampa, Florida.
- 2016.11.11 Female anti-bullying ambassador arrested - Shacara McLaurin (the ambassador for "Stomp Out Bullying") was arrested for felony assault at Trump Tower protest for pushing man (74), to the ground (where he hit his head on the cement) in fight over the new President-elect
- 2016.11.10 Black mob beats white guy for voting for Trump - David Wilcox was beaten (and dragged through the streets) for being a Trump Voter in Chicago. Unlike the later Jussie Smollett case, this assault was a real hate crime in Chicago, and the national media had no interest.
- 2016.09.30 San Diego assault - A SDSU student (Feras Jabro) was doing citizen journalism in El Cajon, where protests were happening over the shooting of Alfred Olango (Ugandan refugee, repeat drug dealer and felon) after Alfred pulled a large vape pen from his pocket, got in a shooting stance while pointing it at a cop, who returned fire. Feras was filming day-2 of the BlackLivesMatters protests and asking questions while wearing a MAGA hat, and was beaten, kicked, and had bottles thrown at him while he fled the scene. CBS News and Reuters reported it as a peaceful protest, and Feras as the agitator (for beating the assailants fists and feet with his face?). A separate cameraman was also mugged.
- 2016.09.23 Demanding "Police Free" communities - Alicia Garza (one of the 3 BLM founders) demanded we have "Police Free" communities. This shows their agenda: to empower the criminals and gangs in black communities.
- 2016.07.20 Oakland BBQ - Oakland PD made an offer to BLM to have a BBQ and meet and greet to improve relations between the community and cops, and Karissa Lewis (one the BLM, Bay Area Chapter organizers) said, "I eat pigs, I don’t eat with them"
- 2016.07.18 Kill all the white babies - BLM Co-Founder (Yusra Khogali) called white people subhuman, called for killing all the white people, and then later revised it to pray to Allah to give her the strength not to kill all the white people.
- 2016.07.07 Micah Xavier Johnson - Black Lives Matter member and part of other black power organizations (including Black Panthers), goes out and shoots 16 people (killing 5 cops), to get cops/whites back for the fake injustices of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling. The press got the gun wrong (not assault rifle), and downplayed his associations with BLM, pretending their agitation had nothing to do with it.
- 2016.05.31 Baltimore BLM Professor's racist tweet - Lawrence Brown, Morgan State University Professor (and BLM agitator) said that "White People Need To Personally Give All Their Money To Black People" to make up for their white privilege.
- 2016.02.04 University of Albany Race Hoax - Two black female college students (Ariel Agudio and Asha Burwell), and a Latina (Alexis Briggs) were BLM supporters, claimed to be victims of an assault by a group of whites. They made it up after assaulting a white woman first. The girls were convicted, fined, suspended, made to do community service, and put on probation. Hillary had tweeted about it, CNN covered it, never issued apology.
- 2013.06.23 Vanderbilt rape case - In the immediate aftermath of George Zimmerman acquittal and the founding of BLM, a group of black football players (on scholarship) brutalized and raped an unconscious girl in Vanderbilt University rape case. The lead assailant (Cory Batey) said while gang raping her, "that's for 400 years of slavery you bitch!"
Here's BLM repeating hate and disinformation on the Philandro Castille and NRA issue:
Here's an excellent Bill Whittle Video on who they are and what they stand for:
Four BLM supporters tortured a mentally handicapped kid, and got off light:
Garza, Cullors and Tometi knew each other from another racist organization called BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity), whose job it was, was to be community agitators, and turn minor problems into major disruptions for money and attention. Garza wrote a Facebook post which she titled “A Love Note to Black People", that was so tolerant and loving, that all copies appear to have been expunged from the Internet and she won't release it so you can see what started it all. But you can read a screed that she is a fan of, and infer what her own style might have been like based on this: