Biased Programming (HBO)
Some names of far-left view of the world on HBO include:
- Sex and the City aka feminists behaving badly
- Girls aka a ruder/younger version of Sex and the City
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver a rip off of The Daily Show, for lower IQ slackers than the Comedy Central crowd
- Looking - pro-gay propaganda
- The Newsroom - anti-conservative propaganda
- Real Time with Bill Maher - anti-conservative propaganda
- Big Love - anti-Mormon/Polygamy propaganda
- Game Change - anti-conservative and anti-Sarah Palin hit piece
- Recount - propaganda about the Bush election recount
- Entourage - celebrating black hip-hop culture that has decimated the inner city
- K Street, The Fence, When the Levees Broke, By the People: The Election of Barack Obama, and so on
- every obnoxious far-left Comedian gets an HBO special... few of the conservative ones.
- Then there's the fact that HBO started Comedy Central and the Comedy Channel, which turned out to be far left propaganda mills.
Look, I watch HBO for Game of thrones, and that's it. I only turn it on for that 6-8 weeks, then it's gone. The reason is while they do a few shows that I liked (Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley), I've always felt it's a bit overpriced for the usage.... but more than that, their obnoxious politicization of TV isn't worth my time. I watch TV for either entertainment or education (information) -- HBO spends way too much time funding liberal disinformation or advocacy shows. So even when they run a good one, I'm reluctant to subsidize all the shit they produce: they've destroyed their brand with many libertarians, moderates or conservatives by being so blatantly one-sided. more...