Black Conspiracy Theology
|Racism, Sexism, Homophobia|
This paranoid separatism is quite different from Jews, Mormons, Asians, and other racial or cultural "disenfranchised" minorities in the U.S. -- who while they certainly complain about historical victimhood (and even present discrimination), seem much better able to separate fact from fiction, and more importantly, or at least understand the consequences of picking fights with the majority over these infrequent slights against them.
A few examples of this include;many conspiracy theories that are common, past current events, how wrong the "community" got the initial stories (and thus reactions), and their unwillingness to admit those mistakes, or any wrong in the reactions. From Rodney King and OJ, Gates, Eric Garner, Zimmerman / Trayvon, Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, and so on. There might be some valid policing problems buried in all the confluence of race baiting, but none of them seem to have a whiff of racism involved. Not because there isn't racism, but if these are the best examples you can come up with, then you don't hav emuch.
Until the media starts acting responsibly, and calling out the medias own failures as well as those in the black liberation theology (really black conspiracy theology), then we'll always have this division between the informed, and the democrats/black community. And when a minority pits itself against the majority, it tends to be the minority that suffers the most.
There's a lot of folks running around making a hobby or career looking for racism in everything, from Reverends Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson and Minister Louis Farrakhan, to many amateurs and aspiring's participating in these movements. There are community organizations like Acorn, or Black Lives Matter front-groups funded by Democrat-Party Bundlers (George Soros, etc). Obama was even a "community organizer" with is code for fomenter of unrest for political gain. These folks exist to convince the ignorant, that everything is about race, and they need to give the politicians more power/votes, to take away other people's liberty/money, in order to fix the problems. E.g. they all preach hate and racism in order to cure the ills of hate and racism (by preying on the disenfranchised and often uneducated).
If you've lived in, or around, black communities, you should be familiar with many conspiracy theories about how the man/system was out to get black men, like:
- Churches Fried Chicken (later Popeye's or sometimes KFC) was owned by the clan, and tainted (the batter?) in order to sterilize virile black men. (1) This moved to other products like Tropical Fantasy drinks, or Kool Cigarettes. This meme was so popular because black fertility rates was causing such a crisis with unwanted pregnancies and single parent homes in the black community [rolls eye's].
- A News Satire website (Free Wood Post) claimed that the successful Chick-fil-A appreciation days (backlash against the media over their anti-Gay Marriage position), was such a success, that their President (Cathy) said this about milking the attention, "I will release another statement that says that we don’t like Blacks either!", and "[since] they’re protected by those stupid discrimination laws, we’ll need to be careful", and "we welcome colored folk in our restaurants. I even hire them to work in my restaurants. We do not discriminate against anyone because of their color. However, if I’m being honest, we really don’t care for them.". (2) This of course took off in the black community as urban legend.
- Troop Sport Clothing supposably stood for " To Rule Over Oppressed People", and Reebok was rumored to support apartheid in South Africa (because they sold products there).
- Atlanta Child Murders, or in fact any crimes against blacks, were usually seen as conspiracy theories where the local law enforcement, or federal ones like the FBI, dragged their feet, because they didn't care about the lives lost in the black community -- and ignored that the black community has historically been less helpful to law enforcement with the "no snitching" hip-hop and anti-establishment sub-cultures.
- The (U) or (K) logo for Kosher, on many foods was often rumored in the black community to secretly stand for the Klu Klux Klan (which was why it was prominently displayed on so many products). And product labelling was sometimes also thrown in as part of the grand conspiracy, like Snapple Ice Tea's use of a ship (for the Boston Tea Party), all to drive home the racist roots of the country, and scare blacks away from certain brands. (3)
- Crack Cocaine was created by the CIA in order to persecute blacks (started by Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury new). Webb later committed suicide, proving it must be true. And this whole scam was widely used by Louis Farrakhan's to foment unrest, especially in L.A. (4)
- Whitney Houston was murdered, Tupac is still alive and living with his aunt Assata Shakur in Cuba, Beyoncé didn't carry her own baby (didn't want to ruin the vadge), Michael Jackson died in the 80's and was replaced with a lighter skinned imposter (love that one), and so on.
- Of course 9/11 truthers and Illuminati/Masonic conspiracies are even more popular in the black community than in general.
- Iraq War (and Vietnam War) were conspiracies to send black men to get killed, as if they're not doing a much better job on their own. (More are killing in one city like Chicago or Detroit, than in entire wars like Iraq).
- HIV/AIDS was a failed Tuskegee experiment by government, to get rid of undesirables (black men) that got out of control and spread to whites, with Obama's favorite preacher, Jeremiah Wright having given long sermons on the topic, that Barack fails to remember hearing (5) .
- Even the Tuskegee experiments (as horrendous as they were) are exaggerated to be that white doctors gave black men syphilis to secretly study the effects of the disease. The facts were that after a Norwegian study on the impacts of syphilis on white males, the Tuskegee study group wanted to repeat it, and so recruited black caregivers, from a black college (Tuskegee University), to track the impacts of the disease on black males (399 syphilitic, and 201 clean patients), which was openly published in medical journals. 15 years into the 40 year study, we discovered a cure (penicillin treatment), and 240 men that enlisted in the military were cured (against the wishes of some researchers), but another 100+ were never informed of their malady and studies, sometimes passing the disease to their wives and children. Once the public learned of the details of the study in 1972, they were so appalled that we demanded informed consent laws for all future studies (to prevent that from happening). (6)
The point of this is NOT to paint the black community as a bunch of loons. White, Asian and Hispanic communities all have their buckets of bat-shit crazy theories as well. But it is to set the tone. The black community, as any disenfranchised group, has a deep seething distrust of the system, at least some of that for valid reasons. But that leads to gullibility and over-reaction; made much worse when race hucksters prey on that gullibility for money and attention. It has lead to problems like the "no snitching" sub-culture, where reporting crimes, or helping the police eliminate the criminal element, is seen as a bad thing -- with the resulting increases in crimes in their own communities as a result. Not to mention herd retaliation against anyone that helps the police stop those crimes. As well as fostering a community where kids are more likely to join gangs to defend against, or seek retaliation (street justice) against, various threats and rivals.
So while it may not be the black communities fault, and fault is irrelevant to the point. The communities response, does make things worse for the community. You don't see White or Asian communities burning down and looting their local shops in protest over affirmative action, or the double standards when whites are killed by black police officers. Thus it's with this lens (filter), that we need to look at various "current events" (whether past or present), and how the media and communities respond.
If you think I'm making this up, here's a few examples of non racial events that became race crises because of the delusions and overreaction of the community:
Here's a list of some of the Fake Victims: 2012.02.26 Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman • 2016.07.05 Alton Sterling • 2016.07.07 Micah Xavier Johnson • 2016.09.27 Alfred Olango Shooting • Eric Garner • Michael Brown • OJ Simpson • Philando Castile • Rodney King • Valerie Plame • more...
We have real cases of racism (where some innocent black guy is dragged to death for being black), and so on. But these are EXTREMELY rare and infrequent, less frequent than in almost any other country in the world. What we have is a Press/Left with an active imagination, that is continually rewarded for turning non-events into big racial crimes. Then we have idiots with agendas climging out of the woodwork, and the press catering to them, to increase racial friction, while these fools claim that blacks are the only victims, or that things are getting worse.
Selectively ignoring how many whites may get shot for being in the wrong part of town after dark, or real statistics that show black men have 100 times more to fear from other black men, than they do from whites or cops. The press ignores that most of the violence problems in this nation are innerracial (and not interracial), and instead of trying to quell concerns, they fan the flames of racial animus (race riots bring good ratings).
Racism is just a false cry used to get attention or to shut down communication -- instead of as a tool to foster more communications. THAT is the biggest problem with racism in America. The more the black community isolates itself, and blames everyone else for problems within the community, or has a double-standards where 4,000+ black on black murders per year mean nothing, but 3 or 4 black deaths (of repeat violent felons_ are the problem? Thus the rational part of society will ignore that stupidity, the race hucksters will play that off to the conspiracy nuts and uninformed, and things will continue to get worse.