Black Lives Matter
I'll start taking BLM seriously, when they start behaving like a serious movement, and not a bunch of protesting thugs. Maybe if BLM could pick better victims, the rational could get behind them. But so far it's repeat felons brandishing weapons stupidly, and getting shot by minority officers for it. (Asian, Black, Women officers), all to further their trope that the white establishment shoots unarmed black men for no reason. Despite evidence to the contrary, they're a waste of space that only lowers humanity and tolerance.
- 2013 - George Zimmerman's is acquitted for defending himself against a violent criminal who had mounted him and was beating his head against the cement (Trayvon Martin). (1). After the acquittal, multiple racists unite (Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi) and use the #blacklivesmatter hashtag as part of their racist agenda (2). Zimmerman had a responsibility to get beaten unconscious (or to death) by an unknown violent black teen-thug, rather than defend himself against the man that had ambushed him for having the audacity to call the cops on his highly questionable behavior (and you should ignore the victim's highly questionable rap sheet).
- They claimed Zimmerman proved we had a corrupt system, in a falsely named, “love letter to blacks”, which they have removed from everywhere so you can't read it.
- BLM claims inspiration from the racist Black Power movement, the 1980s sexist Black feminist movement, the pro-crime/sexism Hip hop, the perpetual cry-bully LGBTQ social movements and the economically illiterate Occupy Wall Street. A critical mass of stupidity, racism and violence.
- August 2014, BLM members organized their first in-person national protest in the form of a "Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride" to Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting of Michael Brown.
Here's BLM repeating hate and disinformation on the Philandro Castille and NRA issue:
Here's an excellent Bill Whittle Video on who they are and what they stand for:
Four BLM supporters tortured a mentally handicapped kid, and got off light:
Garza, Cullors and Tometi knew each other from another racist organization called BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity), whose job it was, was to be community agitators, and turn minor problems into major disruptions for money and attention. Garza wrote a Facebook post which she titled “A Love Note to Black People", that was so tolerant and loving, that all copies appear to have been expunged from the Internet and she won't release it so you can see what started it all. But you can read a screed that she is a fan of, and infer what her own style might have been like based on this:
- reduced homicides by 65% - approximately 7000 black lives spared during his tenure.
- he turned Harlem into a safe neighborhood as well as South Queens and other areas
- created 600,000 jobs most of which went to minorities.
- made his welfare workers employment agents that looked for work for welfare recipients. It worked
- promoted vouchers and charter schools which helped blacks
- BLM hates Giuliani and praises the Democrat leadership where black homicide is out of control like in Chicago and in Baltimore
- Democrats have been running Baltimore since 1942. Democrats have ruled in Chicago for decades
- If the foundation of any movement is hate, hypocrisy and ignorance, it should be ignored and mocked
- I eat pigs, I don't eat with them: http://www.ktvu.com/news/177413121-story
- Do White Police Officers Unfairly Target Black Suspects? (Paper) ~ https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2870189
- Whites: Give your stuff to us: http://patriotnewsdaily.com/black-lives-matter-activist-to-whites-give-your-property-to-us/