- NBC (reporter Leigh Ann Caldwell) invented a narrative that Kavanaugh was picked because of a backroom deal that Trump and Justice Kennedy made -- that Kennedy would retire if Trump picked Kavanaugh. It's an absurd conspiracy theory, and when even other far left stations started questioning it, they walked it back and admitted it likely didn't happen and they had no evidence to support their claim that it had.  Of course Hollywood liberals, all jumped and outraged at the FakeNews story.
- ABC had prewarmed their outrage-machine engines, hours before the pick, by pre-announcing tonights coverage of "controversial" pick, hours before the pick was made.  Which goes to show they were prepared to be outraged, no matter who was picked.
- CNN first warned that Trump would pick Judge Amy Coney Barrett because she was a woman, and so they started denigrating her in a campaign to undermine the eventual pick (like saying it was just because of her looks, etc). Then when Trump surprised them by going with Kavanaugh, they shifted to claiming it was a sexist snub to not have picked her. This was by the same person (Chris Cuomo) who had defended against the claim that CNN was an “anti-Trump” news media outlet.  Sure, because damned if he picks her, damned if he doesn't, is what fair and balanced looks like to CNN.
Then CNN went on to claim that because Kavanaugh has aligned with the majority of the court before on whether Presidents should be shielded from Litigation while serving, that this is why Trump picked him. (As if one justices opinion mattered).  They also do a lot of hand-waiving on Roe and Abortion -- but judges aren't supposed to rule on that, and they have nothing to back up their claims, or they would have put it in the article.
- Gabby Giffords’ statement sums it up, "“In nominating Judge Kavanaugh to be the next Supreme Court justice, the Trump Administration is once again showing brazen disregard for the people it claims to protect. Judge Kavanaugh’s dangerous views on the Second Amendment are far outside the mainstream of even conservative thought and stand in direct opposition to the values and priorities of the vast majority of Americans." What are the views that are so outside the mainstream? That he sided with multiple prior Supreme Court rulings that upheld that the right to bear arms is an individual right, and that you can't outlaw guns just because they have decorator parts that make them look scarier to the uninformed.
- Elizabeth Warren showed up to an impromptu and spontaenous protest, with a pre-printed script that she read from. 
- Kirsten Gillibrand (NY Senator) promised to stand by her pledge to violate her oath of office and the Constitution, by blocking any appointment by Trump (until after the election). 
- Chuck Schumer followed suit, vowing to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination "with everything I have," and of course lots of hand-wavey stuff about Women's reproductive rights, and so on. Either he doesn't know what's the difference between the Judiciary and Legislature, or he's hope his gullible base doesn't.
- Bernie Sanders promised, "Nothing is more important now than doing everything in our power to stop the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court". Um, why? Never mind, a cranky millionaire socialists view of the Constitution isn't worth entertaining.
- Five Democratic senators and Judiciary Committee ranking members were invited to the nomination announcement. In a show of bipartisan good faith and approaching this in an open and unbiased manner, all five declined: Dianne Feinstein (CA), Joe Donnelly (In), Doug Jones (Al), Heidi Heitkamp (ND), Joe Manchin (WV).
- Hollywood took it about how you'd expect a bunch of tantruming High School Drop-out and other drama queens might. The Constitution sucks, you suck, I'm going to fling dirt and pout. 
There were immediate pre-planned, "spontaneous" astroturf protests against the pick. With entire sets of pre-printed signs ready to go -- so no matter which of the 5 finalists was chosen, there could be equal outrage. But they were hostile, caustic, and FoxNews' Shannon Bream decided to flee the threatening place, rather than risk injury to crew. 
Their attacks on him cover a spectrum of reasons why he isn't qualified: his name is Brett, he drank beer in college, he likes baseball and bought season tickets once, he has two daughters, he might not vote how they want (he's a textualist that respects the Constitution as written), he's a white male, he will kill people (seriously), and while the media is OK calling Ivanka Trump a feckless cunt, Kavanaugh may have once mouthed the word "bitch" to Hillary Clinton (according to a single anti-conservative and anonymous source). Wow, how could anyone get on the Supreme Court with such a dastardly record of being normal? 
The conservatives are over the moon with the pick, and Kavanaugh's "Gold Plated Résumé. Black Leaders applaud Kavanaugh's nomination As Mitt Romney said, "Esteemed by his colleagues, faithful to the Constitution, a record of thoughtful decisions, and already confirmed for the DC Circuit; Brett Kavanaugh has the right stuff." Even the New York Times (Akhil Amar) wrote "A Liberal's Case for Brett Kavanaugh", which agreed with Trump's assessment that Kavanaugh is "someone with impeccable credentials, great intellect, unbiased judgment, and deep reverence for the laws and Constitution of the United States.” But Liberal's don't rule the DNC, the Progressives and Socialists do.
When Kavanaugh was approved to the federal bench back in 2006, it was during one of the Democrats many fits of blocking all Conservative Judges for years. (3 years in Kavanaugh's case). Basically, this was just a tantrum that he was being appointed by Bush -- but he was finally approved 57-36. The Democrats later complained when the Republicans slow-rolled some of the Democrat judicial appointments for Obama, as a tit-for-tat play -- but since the Democrats have no memories for their bad behavior (and the media won't hold them accountable for it), they forgot why that happened.
If the Democrats had any wits at all, they'd have kept their powder dry and saved their histrionics for when RBG or one of the liberals on the court dies or retires, and Trump tries to replace them. Instead they waste their ammo firing wild. Like:
- They first stupidly used the Nuclear Option (no filibuster) back in Obama's term on a few lower level circuit judges -- and Republicans warned at the time, if you set this precedent, we'll use it when we win. Dems did it, and howled when the Republicans used the new standard against them.
- Then when Neil Gorsuch was picked off the list, as Trump had promised during the campaign, the Democrats had a fit. The election was won with the public knowing what they were getting, and the Democrats screamed unfair. It was a stupid waste of energy that helped them in the short term, but diluted the impact they'd have when the next guy got picked.
- Then Justice Kennedy decided to retire, and since he was a Constitutionalist/Conservative, he would be replaced by another Constitutionalist (instead of leftist activist, which is what the Dems wanted). Trump again went to the list he'd promised voters, and picked another moderate Constitutionalist, Brett Kavanaugh, and the left had this fit of unsportsmanlike conduct, that showed everyone they're irrational children, crying because they didn't win.
All this dilutes their power for the next one. And if one of the anti-Constitutional far-left justices dies in office, or retires during a Trump second term, it'll be delicious to watch. The boy who cried wolf, will be ignored, because his screaming the last few times, was over nothing. Everything they promised about women being marginalized in society, and shoot outs on the streets because of respecting the 2nd Amendment will have not come to fruition -- and another generation will be taught to ignore the hysterical left, and their media.
|Munro-Leighton - One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s Fake Rape accusers (a left-wing activist Ms. Munro-Leighton) admitted that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, admitting it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court. Of course the left denies this ever happens, despite evidence to the contrary. The Democrats and the media have remained mostly silent on this, probably because it makes them look bad for facilitating it in the first place.|
|Kavanaugh Stunts -|
|Julie Swetnick Rape Train - A Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s Fake Rape accuser (a left-wing activist named Julie Swetnick, with a history of false allegations) claimed that Brett and buddies had rape train parties that she and others repeatedly frequented. It was an absurd allegation that only the absurd Democrats would entertain. Her witnesses contradicted her. Her scummy lawyer (Avenatti) was put up on embezzlement charges. Of course remember, according to the left, Fake Rape charges never happen and all women should be believed.|
|Christine Blasey Ford -|
|2018.10 Democrat Doxxer - Jackson Cosko worked for Sen. Maggie Hassan (D) and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D) and was caught posting the private information (phone and home addresses) of five Republican Senators on Wikipedia in order to enable haters and violent thugs to attack them at their homes, because he didn't like them trying to get to the truth during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. He was just convicted and given a 4 year sentence for politically motivated criminal harassment. A second staffer for Hassan (Samantha Deforest Davis) has been charged of trying to Hillary (BleachBit/erase) the evidence.|
|2018.09.06 "I am Spartacus" - Booker risked his career by knowingly breaking Senate rules and releasing confidential Committee documents on the Supreme Court nominee, while accusing Kavanaugh of having something to hide. Booker called this is "Spartacus" moment. Oh, the documents were already cleared for public release, and approved for releasing: no rule breaking, no possibility of him getting 2/3rds to vote him out if he had, just grandstanding. And they were a nothing burger. 🗣️|
|2018.07.12 Kavanaugh or RBG - NYT had a snotty tone when intro'ing Brett Kavanaugh's and his record of "diversity". They mentioning the Women, and omitted the other minorities: 6 Asian Americans, 5 African American, and 2 Hispanics. They also omitted that Nefarious RBG has a far worse record for diversity, as that's the bar they would compare everyone to.|
As was expressed in my Supreme Court article and others, Democrats aren't afraid of the Conservative bias, they fear a Constitutional bias. If they don't have enough over-emotional partisans that rule based on feelings, then the Constitution might reign supreme: and the rule of law is definitely against them. It means they'd have to pass things through the legislature. So that's why they're mad at Trump and Brett Kavanaugh: they both promised to follow the rule of law, and not the emotions of partisan Democrats. So the chart shows where the justices fit on that spectrum, and Kavanaugh is hated because he takes an unreliable swing vote away from the activist side of the court, and delivers a more reliable constitutional (originalist/textualist) jurist that will protect against further progressive corruption and politicization of the court. And they hate that.
There is no other jurist that is as qualified as he is: deep judicial record, having written about 300 opinions. No one has sent more of his law clerks to clerk for the justices of the Supreme Court, Kavanaugh taught courses at leading law schools and published notable law review articles (so is both academic/scholar and practicing Judge). And technically that's the only thing the Senate is filtering for: is he qualified. The answer is yes. All the histrionics of the left, shows that they don't care what the law actually is, they just want to get their way, or will have a meltdown like the immature little children than they are.
- More CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/politics/brett-kavanaugh-washington-insider-presidents-shielded-from-litigation/index.html
- Warren: https://twitter.com/AmandaLeeHouse/status/1016518250375581698
- Gillibrand: https://twitter.com/SenGillibrand/status/1016492822726397954
- Bernie: https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1016712547792285696
- Hollywood: https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/10/hollywood-resistance-freaks-over-kavanaugh-nomination-will-cement-the-first-american-dictatorship/
- FoxNews: https://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-host-cancels-live-show-from-scotus-steps-due-to-volatile-protests-i-felt-threatened/
- Black Leaders:
- Supreme Court
- Ginsberg Rule -- Since Ginsberg was an ACLU lawyer, and had argued many extreme things in the course of her job, that she had no obligation to answer questions about her personal views or on issues that might come before the Court. That became the new norm for Democrats appointees: Democrats never honor their own promises, as proven by how many times they ask the questions of the other side: https://www.heritage.org/commentary/the-ginsburg-rule
- Interesting dissection of his rulings: https://www.popehat.com/2018/07/10/youll-hate-this-post-on-brett-kavanaugh-and-free-speech/
- National Disgrace: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/opinion/kavanaugh-hearing-partisan-national-disgrace.html
- Believers and FakeRape:
- Fells Acres Day Care Center (Violet Amirault) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fells_Acres_Day_Care_Center_preschool_trial - http://reason.com/blog/2010/01/15/dorothy-rabinowitz-on-martha-c - https://www.overlawyered.com/2010/01/martha-coakley-and-the-amirault-case/
- McMartin Preschool - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial - https://www.thenation.com/article/finality-or-justice/
- Edenton 7 - Little Rascals Day Care in Edenton, South Carolina
- Bakersfield, California “sex ring” case (John Stoll) - https://spectator.org/51288_our-witch-trials/
- Wee Care Day Nursery in Maplewood, New Jersey
- Wenatchee, Washington - 2,400+ counts of sex abuse, sentenced to long prison terms mostly on the testimony of a mentally disturbed child (who later admitted it was all lies) living in the home of the police officer who conducted the investigation.
- Book - No Crueler Tyrannies (False Witness) - introduction to the nightmare world of ludicrous accusations, self-righteous prosecutors and off-the-wall therapists, complicit judges, credulous media and hysterical publics - https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743228340/qid=1059023069/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3622005-9800669?v=glance&s=books
Red Flags - 1. The accuser uses the press instead of the process. 2. The accuser times releasing the accusation for an advantage. 3. The accuser attacks the process instead of participating. 4. When the accused’s opportunity to mount a defense is delegitimized. 5. The accuser seeks to force the accused to defend himself or herself before committing to a final version. 6. The accused makes a strong and unequivocal denial. 7. The accuser makes unusual demands to modify or control the process. 8. When the accuser’s ability to identify the accused has not been properly explained. 9. When witnesses don’t corroborate. 10. When corroborating witnesses simply repeat the accusation of the accuser but don’t have fresh information.
- Devil's Triangle: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/kavanaugh-hearings-georgetown-prep-alumni-devils-triangle/
- Reporters making it worse: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/kavanaugh-hearings-partisan-reporters-making-it-worse/
- WalkAway - https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIALWalkAwayCampaign/permalink/2148721181814445/
- Bar Fight (Beer) - https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/02/man-claims-kavanaugh-threw-beer-in-mans-face-during-bar-fight-then-the-police-report-is-released
- Job Interview - https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-is-no-mere-job-interview-1538313919
Title IX / Campus abuses against men and due process
Male Rape Victims more common than female (or at least than expected).
- Mitchells analysis - http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/rachel-mitchells-analysis/3221/
Kavanaugh - Confirm