Cars sort of matter to me: they were freedom and the ability to go where I wanted. For a while, they were sort of an extension of my personality, or at least reflected it a little -- though as I got older, I got more utilitarian and they're more a transportation device. These are pictures of cars that I've owned: or like make/model/color substitutes if I can't find pictures of my actual car.
- Honda CRX
Other Car Stories
These are stories about me and cars:
- Grand Theft Auto - Some kids tried to steal from a car in my lot, I was having none of it.
- There are the 4 times I got hit by a car: Cars greatest hits -- (1) Objects in the sideview mirror, (2) Driving while stoned, (3) You never see it coming, (4) Paved Paradise and ran me over in a parking lot
- The time I was T-Boned, and had to get in a lawsuit to get my money out
- Someone did a swoop and stop scam on me in San Jose
- Got into a little fender-bender with someone stupid, who happened to work with me at Adobe