- A well funded organization was created with the fanatical elements in the DNC and Sanders Campaign, in response to the 2016 election called the Justice Democrats (really just a false front for the Democratic Socialists 
- They recruited SJW Manchurian Candidates (Sock Puppets) to advance their pre-canned platform in common
- NOTE: There are questions about the legality, as paying people to run in an election is generally frowned upon in our democracy (legally). So they were flirting with criminality, but no one seems to have come up on charges (again, it's NY where laws don't apply to Democrats).
- Their platform was the replacement of the Democratic Party with a fanatic far left one, and the agenda to destroy America: replace it with Socialism
- They ran ads promising they had whole campaigns ready to go, they just needed pretty faces to appeal to Generation Tide-Pod and regurgitate their plans and speeches -- and AOC was one of the recruits
- One of the founders and her Campaign Manager (Saikat Chakrabarti) and her were also caught illegally 501c's and funneling money in illegal ways
- NOTE: there's no convictions yet: and it's in NY, where the corrupt DNC machine goes back to Boss "Tweed" and the mid 1800's, there may never be one, but that doesn't make them innocent
- The media misinformed the public that hers was a spontaneous grass roots movement that grew out of the vapid mind of this failed bartender, when she was a bought and paid for shill of a political machine.
Doesn't all that sound more plausible than a 20-something failed bartended taking congress by storm? If you don't know any of this, you're the victim of Fake News: strategic and intentional omission of information that you would need to make informed decisions on someone.
There is a Justice Caucus (26 of their 29 candidates won): their response to the liberty loving grass-roots Tea Party, was an astroturf (fake Grass Roots) socialist movement that was fighting for less liberty and subverting democracy, and the economic destruction of America.
I'm not exaggerating when saying they want to destroy the country, their platform is things like:
- Medicare-for-all - socialized medicine: meaning the government will pick your doctors and hospitals for you: everyone gets county-medical
- Socialized education (free everything): meaning indoctrination won't just end at 18, but 24. Think of the number of Women's studies graduates, and how great millions of unemployed SJW's will result in
- Housing is a human right - free housing: everyone gets to live in the projects
- Government jobs guarantee: $15/hour+benefits for every American, paying them even if they don't work
- the Green-New-Deal - destroying all reliable forms of fuel, elimination of air travel (trains to Hawaii), and so on
- the elimination of ICE, border control and open borders
- the destabilization of the Middle East, elimination of Israel (BDS)
- Abolishing profits, abolishing Capitalism, 70% tax on everyone
- Elimination of capital punishment, drug crimes, crimes in general, and abolishing prisons
These things come from their own websites, documents and speeches: it's not hidden. Many of those could bring down a country individually, a few combined would destabilize us completely. But free everything sounds good to the least informed, so her campaign of wins in the most disaffected (and Democrat) areas -- which is where they're targeting.
It doesn't matter how you pay for her ideas: Socialism is magic. And when asked on any depth, she crumbles. Fortunately, the media is soft on socialist airheads. But here's some samples of why she makes Sarah Palin look like a rocket surgeon in comparison: 38 items
- The Master Baiter - Racist attack on fab-four: Trump shit-tweets how radical the most fanatical 4 in the far left party, "The Squad" are. The left has to defend them (defining themselves as like them), or admit he was right. (2) The next week it is about Baltimore: Trump shit-tweets the truth about how bad Elijah Cummings district is. The left and the media can admit truth, or make fools of themselves calling him a racist and denying reality: they choose the latter.
The far-left and their media keeps going with "anything Trump says is wrong".... so he keeps saying, "the sun is bright" and they keep saying, "no it is NOT, that's racist!" And the sane public remembers the abrasive truth of Trump, and the foolish dishonesty of the media/left. And the Democrats think they're winning? Either he’s intentionally baiting them, as part of his plan, or they’re so incompetent that they can’t beat a bumbling buffoon and his shit tweets. So if Trump's an idiot, they are dumber. Or he's been using the left's constant under-estimation of him, to bait them into shooting themselves in the foot. (They win the little fight, by losing the bigger one). And the #resistance can't stop falling for it. Either doesn’t bode well for the left.
- 2019.10.03 Eat the babies - AOC campaign event, one of her followers was claiming that if we only have 12 years left, then destroying the economy with the Green New Deal and Eating People, as some environmentalists have seriously suggested, wasn't going far enough. We had to go all in, and start "eating the babies" and bombing Russia. If Humans are not part of nature (as the left implies), then we had to end humanity. While it was a parody done by the La Rouche PAC, the irony was that neither AOC or an of her supporters could reply intelligently at the time. I mean, if you believe their bullshit, then the wacko kinda has a point, so they were all gobsmacked at her logic. Of course rather than looking at the point and the consequences of Climate Scarism, and how that fatalism is harming children (of all ages) psyche, or that the consequences of their policies would kill millions, AOC and the FakeNews attacked ALL Conservatives, because a small fringe group was able to troll them and point out the absurdity of their position.
- 2019.08.14 Israel boycotts the Squad -
- (1)They were NOT an emissary or dignitary of the U.S. government, these are low level government functionaries, visiting in a non-government capacity or they'd be violating the Logan Act. Thus there's no slight to the State Department, or the U.S. government.
- (2) These are people that have encouraged economic warfare to Israel (BDS movement), refused to condemn terrorism or human rights (Female Genital Mutilation), aided and abetted Israel's enemies (terrorist organizations), were planning on visiting terrorist organizations while there, and they even called their trip a "Delegation to Palestine".
- (3) A couple weeks later, Russia denied access to a GOP leader. Not one of the Squad or the left-wing media was outraged, showing their outrage was never a principled stance, it was strictly a partisan one.
- 2019.06.30 Toiletgate - AOC goes to a border facility, gets media attention by sobbing, screaming and lying for far-left agenda items. Tweeting falsehoods like, "CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me", and "[Border Agents] were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets" (after claiming they were concentration camps). It was exposed that she screamed at agents and for the cameras and they told her to stop, and those facilities have a toilet with an integral sink on top labeled "Potable water"... and AOC/media forgot to report that part (that's what it meant to drink from the toilet). A group of hispanic pastors toured the same facilities (as had congress, a few times before) and described a high quality facility and staff.
- 2019.06.18 Concentration Camps - Our favorite dimwit (AOC) claimed that Trump's America is running concentration camps, with direct comparisons to the Nazi's. This immediately polarized the rational against the Democrats and their media (her water carriers). Moderate Jewish organizations thought the comparison was absurd and said so. But the alt-left came running to her defense, to try to parse words and say that technically they are "concentration camps", in the same way that calling someone a faggot is accusing them of being a bundle of sticks. She not only doesn't back down, but double's down and starts chucking Gitmo and anything else that might trigger the left to try to dig out... but just kept digging deeper. The left does NOT get to pretend the OTHER side is lowering the town or divisive, then go reductio ad Hitler in the next breath. At least not without looking like flaming hypocrites.
- 2019.04.20 AOC Impersonator - Little girl rocks the Internet with her bad math and good impersonation skills of AOC and her agenda.
- 2019.04.17 Message from the Future - The Intercept decided to work with a socialist candidate (AOC) and put our her silly GND (Green New Deal) propaganda video, on a site that pretends to be news? It's fan fiction about a place where math and reason don't apply. The 7 minute masturbatory infomercial for stupidity is about AOC looking back from the future, on all the great things her economy ruining plan had done, in the alternate universe of watermelons. And how they saved the planet because we only had 12 years left. (Something scientists have all mocked).
- 2019.04.15 Emoluments - After AOC said she could, "reach in a bag and pull so many things out" to impeach Trump, she was pressed, and hemmed and hawed. She came up with emoluments... something the President is virtually exempt from, and a federal judge already dismissed back in December. (Strike 1). Number 2 was tax fraud, something there's been no evidence of at all, but the Clinton foundation was guilty of (they had to re-file). (Strike 2). She was baited with Russia, but said emoluments would cover that since it was a pay-for-play scheme. (the Clinton's did pay-for-play in Russia, Trump did not). (Foul-tip). Finally, her last answer? The census. How dare the President want all Americans counted (including Illegal Immigrants), for that he deserves to be impeached on a high crime? (Strike 3). A friendly interviewer, a puff piece question, on a topic she's been cawing about for over a year, and she can't come up with a single valid answer in 4 tries. The Latina Maxine Waters.
- 2019.03.31 FDR and 22nd Amendment - Ocasio-Cortez was doing a town hall (MSNBC & Chris Hayes) and claimed, "[Republicans] had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt did not get reelected,"... FDR died in office in 1945; the 22nd Amendment came in 1947. With Democrats in control of the House, Senate and Presidency. But other than that?
- 2019.03.31 Ad hominems - When asked her socialist-progressive movements is just the Tea Party of the left, she retorts that unlike xenophobic white supremacists, her side doesn't call the other side names. (Or get irony?) Seriously, you can't make that shit up.
- 2019.03.08 AOC Campaign Finance Scandal - 👮 Ocasio-Cortez and Saikat Chakrabarti (Chief of staff, former campaign chair), appear to have obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017, raised more than $1.8M (and was responsible for her win), and illegally diverted more than $1M of those funds. If AOC and Chakrabarti withheld their control of that organization from the FEC to divert funds around campaign limits, they could face jail time. Either way, this is the Dark Money that AOC ran on curtailing. All the FakeNews misrepresented or omitted context on what happened: CNN, ABC, NBC, WaPo, BI, MarketWatch and Snopes.
- 2019.03.02 Gas Guzzling Hypocrisy - 🤦 Like leaders that fly high-pollution private jets to environmental conferences, AOC lectures us on the elimination of fossil fuels with her GND (Green New Deal), while she and her staff takes Uber/Lyft everywhere (more than her compatriots), despite being a short walk from the train. When confronted, her reply, "I also fly and use AC, I'm just living in this world". And Al Gore's mansion has solar panels, but his footprint is still 10x mine.
- 2019.02.07 Green New Deal - 🍉 The Green New Deal was a program championed by AOC, endorsed by the left, that confirms everything conservatives have been warning about the Watermelon Environmental Movement: their goal is not to save the planet, but use that to enact communism/socialism in the U.S. This $93 Trillion boondoggle admits wanting to destroy the coal, oil, airline industry, and replace planes to Hawaii with trains, and replace every building in the U.S. force everyone to go vegetarian (and eliminate cow-farts), within 10 years. Oh and complete wealth redistribution, 70%+ taxes, and so on. Politifact is of course flagging people as false for pointing this out, because they meant it, "perhaps in jest", even though there was not a scintilla of evidence of that.
- 2019.02.02 Moore Support - You know you are an idiot, when Michael Moore is puts the fanatic in your fanbase. And he did that for Cortez, claiming she’d crush Trump, if we didnt have an age limit on running for President. I wish we could lower the age limit so the 20-something know-nothing could prove the 50-something, knows-less and the far-left wrong. But alas, not going to happen.
- 2019.01.30 Schultz Misfire - 🤦 AOC attacked Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz with a tweet about rich privilege and classism... she didn't realize that Howard Schultz had a poorer upbringing that she did, and he was self-made. The taste of foot.
- 2019.01.24 Living Minimum - AOC confuses living and minimum wages (can't tell the difference), but it wouldn't matter since she's wrong on both of them. Boston University should demand their economics degree back, she's getting it filthy. Instead of shutting up when WaPo gave her 3 Pinocchios for her comments, she doubled down and attacked the source: Obama's chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, Jason Furman.
- 2019.01.21 Success is immoral - AOC worded it a little differently paraphrased as, 'a world that allows billionaires is immoral', (or the answer to that question was, "no"). And of course, government draw "the line" of when people are living in too much excess, and the U.S. needs to pay "reparations" like Germany did "after the Holocaust" if it wants to heal. (Not sure for what crime and to whom).
- 2019.01.21 Math (Algorithms) are racist - You can't make this shit up. At MLK event, since in AOC's mind all humans are racist, all algorithms are racist too. Her world view of Math=Bad, explains why she's a Socialist. .
- 2019.01.21 End of the World - AOC decried Climate Change so hard, that she declared "The world is going to end in 12 years unless the government takes action" (regurgitating what the UN told her). So a few pointed out that means we don't need her medicare for all, wealth redistribution or free school plans. She looked like a millennial who ate too many TidePods.
- 2019.01.19 Anti-Semitic Women's March - It took years for the left to recognize that the founders of the Women's March were anti-semites -- but the DNC and Top Dems all cut ties once they figured it out (2+ years after conservatives had). Louis Farrakhan fawning was a hint. Not AOC, she stood by them.
- 2019.01.07 Fact Check - In a surprise move, the liberal press Fact-Checked AOC, and it was a train wreck. The little ❄️ melted down -- it was unfair that she was being held to the same standard as Trump, when her feelings mattered so much more. She got ROFLPWND in response.
- 2019.01.04 How about 70% Tax rate for Green New Deal - AOC did 60 minutes. When eco-fascism comes to America, it'll look like her. She proposed a delusional anti-human "Green New Deal", and to pay for it would require us to become Venezuela, a delusional anti-liberty 70% top tax rate. When asked if that was radical she replied, “You know, if that’s what radical means, call me a radical.”
- 2018.12.02 MedicareForAll funded by accounting errors - Her tweet, "$21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means 66% of Medicare-for-all could have been funded already by the Pentagon. And that’s before our premiums." Um, that was 17-year of spent money, that just wasn't accounted for properly (not that it wasn't spent and is sitting in an account somewhere for her to loot). And all of those mistakes, couldn't pay for 2/3rds of the low-ball estimate, for the first decade of Medicare-for-all, assuming it comes in on-budget (like that would happen).
- 2018.11.18 - 3 branches of Govt. - The smartest Socialist in the room tried to inspire voters by telling them to take back the 3 branches of Govt., and misnamed them. It's not just that she was dumb enough to do this on a conference call, but she recorded the video, then shared it with her twitter followers.
- 2018.11.07 Fundless - The most PERFECT Democratic Socialist ever that AOC unable to manage her own funds, wants others to pay for it! Her first official act after winning was whining: she doesn't have enough to move to D.C. to be a representative (moving directly from her Mom's basement?).
- 2018.11.06 Winning - I'm so glad that AOC won... in one of the stupidest cities, in one of the stupidest states in the nation. Thank God! An honest Democrat is a fricken meme factory that undermines her causes by not knowing enough to lie. Everything she says or does serves as a warning to others: "this is what the far-left honestly believes".
- 2018.10.06 Eliminate the Electoral College - The Bronx Twitter-Bomber (AOC) gave us this bit of wisdom, "It is well past time we eliminate the Electoral College, a shadow of slavery’s power on America today that undermines our nation as a democratic republic." She throws words together in a salad of offal that makes one wonder if she actually knows what the words mean.
- 2018.08.11 Debate with the unarmed - AOC said that Republicans were afraid to debate her. So Ben Shapiro offered $10,000 to debate her. She accused his response of being sexism (like "catcalling"). In response to her gender card, he played the Jew card, but alas, it went over her head like a steering wheel on date night.
- 2018.07.27 save $34T from funeral expenses -
- 2018.07.27 - if you want to know why her entrepreneurial efforts failed, watch her tortured response to how to pay for all her socialist ideas.  Basically to pay for $34T in medicare for all, she replies, "think how much money we'd save on funeral expenses"... or that "we only achieved full employment because half the people are working two jobs". She's a walking poster child for the failure of public education.
- 2018.07.24 False Advertising - Babylong bee (Satire), hit the nail on the head when they ran the headline, "Ocasio-Cortez Criticized For Not Clearly Labeling Her Political Platform As Satire".
- 2018.07.15 Israel/Palestine - Ditzy McStalin (Ocasio Cortez) can't explain the "Occupation of in Israel/Palestine", but she knows Israel is wrong... because that's what her Marxist professors and Socialist friends told her to think. This is worse, because a year earlier her party called for the elimination of Israel, and she should have been prepared to answer.
- 2018.07.08 Harassment as a platform - AOC's Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) harassed Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Saturday and threatened him, yelling, "We know where you live, Mitch!" While that wasn't Cortez directly (this time), it's still the company she keeps (and party she belongs to). She refused to publicly address or condemn the threats from her political party towards opponents. When you support her, that's who you are voting for.
- 2018.07.07 Alex from the block - She had fluffed up her Résumé by portraying herself as a poor girl from the Bronx. Only she was a rich girl from Yorktown, where the median income is $116,741 (double the national average)... and after she got caught embellishing, she doctored her bio to fix it to be less dishonest.
- 2018.06.29 Democratic Socialist - ABC's the View gave Crazy-eyes Cortez the softest of softball interviews, that asked her things like what's the difference between Democrats, Socialism and Democratic Socialism. You'd think this would be easy since she claims she's a Democratic Socialist (just like Hitler and Mussolini), but she couldn't answer. A: It's the same as the difference between a gang rape, and a Democrat gang rape -- in the latter they vote to rape you first.
- 2017.08.05 End Israel - AOC's party (the Democratic Socialists of America: DSA), called for the elimination of Israel in 2017, after the party's delegates voted to adopt the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) campaign. "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!" No mention of what happens to all the Jews in-between.
- 2012.08.21 Ran a Business - Believe it or not, she once ran a business (into the ground). And as a business owner, she came out in support of a bill that would provide tax deductions for business start-up costs, arguing that taxes directly impacted her business profits, “You don’t really make a profit in your first year... to get taxed on top of that is a real whammy.” I wonder what changed in the 6 years that fundamentally changed the realities of how business works?