|Inciting Violence||You need to fear the radical right wing, as they like to incite violence against anyone who disagrees with them.||In the real world, BLM, Antifa, Eco-terrorists, the Vietnam War counter-revolutionaries, every Communist revolution, the rise of left-wing fascism, many of the mass murders, the left's rhetoric against Trump, and so on, are just a few examples of the left's calls for violence/revolution. Progressivism demands change, people are lazy, to get change they need to convince people it's a matter of life and death. Otherwise we'd have moderation or the status quo. So by nature, the left needs to promote extremism, or nothing changes.|
Inciting Violence : 15 items
- Antifa - Antifascism is just fascism by another name. They incite or commit violence, and the left tolerated and supported it for years. They say they hate Trump because he's a fascist, but they love Antifa which are Anti-Capitalists who dress in black (like Fascists), to fight Fascists by emulating fascist tactics, commit acts of violence, disruption, vandalism, and beat up anyone they don't agree with.... just like fascists. Nope, that doesn't sound like the other far-left movement called Fascism... other than it is exactly like Fascism. For the exact same excuse: you need them to protect you from people like them. Just another group of violent leftists.
- Democrats on violence - If you want a list of quotes that show the Democrats taking the low road, dehumanizing, using far worse rhetoric than Trump does, we have things like the following. An objective media would fire or shame these people's for such hate. Instead they sensationalize it. Twitter didn't block any of them, but blocks conservatives for far less
|Politicians / Miseducators|
|Kevin Allred||"Will the 2nd amendment be as cool when I buy a gun and start shooting at random white people or no ...?". Rutgers Professor (D) who teaches the women's and gender studies "Politicizing Beyoncé" course.|
|Joe Biden||Encourage civil war because of congressional deadlock, “The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive. There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight.”... "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."|
|Joe Biden||"They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, 'If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,'"|
|Corey Booker||"My testosterone sometimes makes me want to feel like punching [Trump], which would be bad for this elderly, out-of-shape man." (D) Failed Governor and Presidential Candidate|
|Maria Chappelle-Nadal||Posted on Facebook her desire for Trump’s assassination (D) State Sen MO|
|Carol Christine Fair||"All [entitled white men] deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.". Professor (D)|
|Alexandria Occasion Cortez||Calls ICE border agents Nazi's running concentration camps, refuses to condemn violence against them. (D) Bronx cheer|
|Jimmy Hoffa Jr.||“take these sons of bitches out” (referring to the Tea Party folks), at a rally with Obama, who spoke next. Teamsters president|
|Eric Holder||"When (Republicans) go low, we kick them".  Obama's Attorney General|
|Tim Kaine||“fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”|
|Stephanie Kifowit||called for the family of a Republican colleague to be lethally poisoned.  (D) State Rep (Il)|
|Lars Maischak||"Trump Must Hang" and "'Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant."  Professor (D)|
|Barack Obama||"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl" Divisive President|
|Nancy Pelosi||Lamented that there are not yet uprisings across the country, implying that she wished there were. “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country,” she said. “And maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that [the Trump administration] defends.” (D) Rep CA|
|Brian Sims||Posted pro-life girls images and offered a reward to those who doxxed them.  (D) State Rep|
|Jon Tester||“punch [Trump] in the face” (D) Senator Montana|
|James Thomas||"Don't just interrupt a senator's meal, y'all. Put your whole damn fingers in their salads. Take their apps and distribute them to the other diners. Bring boxes and take their food home with you on the way out. They don't deserve your civility." Professor (D)|
|Maxine Waters||Encoraged rally goers in Los Angeles to physically harass Trump administration officials, wherever they are. (D)|
|Larry Charles||Encourages Left to Arm Selves Against ‘Maga People’. Hollywood director|
|CNN||After today there is no longer any room for nuance. The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters - ALL OF THEM - are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society. Reza Aslan|
|CNN||Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s? (Directed towards Covington Kids). For bonus points, he also said the same towards Dinesh D’Souza for questioning his rhetoric (now deleted). Reza Aslan|
|Johnny Depp||“When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?... maybe it's time?” Thesbian|
|Snoop Dog||Runs a video with a Clown Trump getting shot by a gun. Bad "musician"|
|Peter Fonda||“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if his mother will stand up against the giant asshole she is married to” The son of someone famous|
|Peter Fonda||“We should hack the system, get the addresses of the ICE agents... [protest, harass]... and scare the f—k out of them [their kids]! Need to make their children worry now.” The son of someone famous|
|Kathy Griffin||Beheaded Trump in effigy Unfunny Comedian|
|The Hunt||Hollywood created a movie called "The Hunt", the premise is a bunch of elites hunting blue collar folks (Trump Supporting Deplorable's?). Just like happened when Bernie supporter (James T. Hodgkinson) shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and his baseball team. Universal Pictures (Movie)|
|George Lopez||Promised to leave the country if Trump won (he didn't), and told Trump to "Suck his ass!" and called him a racist. Lopez also assaulted a Trump supporter in a Hooters, and also fake urinated on Trump's star on Hollywood (that was regularly vandalized after that). Not quite directly calling for violence, but not raising the tone, and contributing to the hateful rhetoric. Commedian|
|Madonna||"I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" Singer|
|Bette Midler||“Maybe someone in [Trump's] camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove,” Entertainer|
|Morrissey||“I would [push a button to kill Trump], for the safety of humanity... in the interest of humanity I would push [it].”... "[Trump] is a vermin"  The Smiths|
|MSNBC||Suggested that Republican congressman Steve Scalise deserved being shot because of his views on gun rights and gay marriage.  Joy Reid|
|National Catholic Reporter||Clamored for Republicans to be guillotined when the revolution comes. Progressive outfit|
|New York Times||Ran an op-ed calling for the doxxing (w/home addresses) of ICE agents and for their harassment.  OpEd|
|Rob Reiner||"the fight to save Democracy is now an all out war.", this is "the last battle of the Civil War", also Trump is "the Jewish police at the Warsaw Ghetto". Meathead/Director|
|Joe Scarborough||"If you want to stop Donald Trump, it is time to ... roll up your sleeves and go after him and do whatever it takes to win" MSNBC Host|
|Michael Shannon||"if you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn." B-Roll Actor|
|David Simon||"If Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller and is allowed to do so, pick up a goddamn brick.", likely referring to Antifa throwing bricks at people TV Writer|
|Slate||"There’s No Such Thing as a Good Trump Voter", they're all racists. "To insist Trump’s backers are good people is... morally grotesque." (D) Pamphlet|
|Vice||Encouraged the “milkshaking” of conservatives.  Kim Kelly|
|Vox||Encouraged the “milkshaking” of conservatives. Carlos Maza|
|Shock Theater||"Death Camps For Trump Supporters", flyers get spread around Long Island, N.Y.|
|Protest activist||"There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world", leftist activist on CNN With CNN gleefully interviewing|
|After Trump's election there was a twitter storm of angry leftist calling for Trump's assassination. And it wasn't just twitter, it was graffiti, Facebook and elsewhere. Why, I haven't seen the Democrats this angry since Republicans took away their slaves.  Post Election hatefest|
|CEO Matt Harrigan||Plotted a “Sniper Attack” on Trump for winning the election... he was first placed on administrative leave, then forced to resign from a security firm over the comments. Lefty tolerance at PacketSled|
|CEO Grubhub Matt Maloney||Wrote a letter to employees ranting against Trump and telling everyone “If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here”. Firing people (taking away their livelihood) over their political choice is an act of violence/hate. Stronger together at Grubhub|
- ICE - The friend of your friend may not be your friend. And an enemy of your enemy, may not be your enemy. Many people on the left, are of the opinion that because Trump is for ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), or because ICE sometimes does bad things, that ICE must be bad. The truth is that they do a needed service, but some of the laws, regulations or policies they are required to follow are bad. But that's a problem with the policy, not with the organization. The alternative to ICE, is violence. Many media outlets totally FakeNewsed their stories on the organization/issue.
- Incel -
As usual, there's the media/FakeNews/Alt-Left definition, and the truth which has a lot more nuance than you'll hear from them. While incel might have been coined by a Women, the men that use it use the term for themselves feel that many promiscuous women ("Stacy's") are shallow, vicious to nice guys, and either hate men, or prefer pretty alpha-males ("Chads") that treat them like shit. And the incels are bitter about that decay of values/status and vent/commiserate online to other incels and trolls that incite them. The alt-left version as told by Vox, BBC, and others is: men united by their inept inability to get laid (hence they're celibate, but not by choice), and only blame women for it: they're all racist/sexist/misogynists. I don't think those are mutually exclusive truths as both sides have a point -- but I know that being completely contemptuous of the other side is the norm for the far-left, in the name of tolerance, and is a great way to make the problem worse.
- Paying thugs to assault people - Project Veritas undercover video, Wikileaks, and others all caught prominent Democrat operatives (Robert Creamer, Scott Foval) admitting that the DNC and Hillary Campaign was paying protestors to disrupt, and thugs to assault or provoke assault with Trump supporters are Trump rally's/events. Including daily conference call with the Clinton campaign, and he visited the Obama White House 340 times (45 of those with direct meetings with Obama, a few with 1:1's). They were also committing voter fraud, and left a paper trail. This isn't just outliers, this was establishment connections in a conspiracy to corrupt an election, and at least two people quickly had to quit to distance themselves from the truth. The media gave this scandal and thorough whitewashing and buried it. Little interest despite names, dates, and hard evidence of something far more material on the election outcome than, "Russia, Russia, Russia".
- Project Veritas exposes Bernie Sanders campaign - Project Veritas undercover video caught Bernie operatives Kyle Jurek (Iowa Field Organizer) and Daniel Taylor, Martin Weissgerber, Mason Baird and Daniel Taylor (South Carolina Field Organizers) saying vile things about throwing their opposition in gulags (or put to death), calls for violence, and explaining that Bernie really is a far left Marxist that will demand communism once in office, but they need to lay low during the election process. The media has all but suppressed that information because it shows what a fanatic one of the top candidate for the DNC is, or at least his campaign staffers are. Can you imagine them suppressing the news if any Trump campaign staffer was a KKK member or calling for violent overthrow of the other side? Yeah, me neither.
- Protest funding - They say "follow the money". So where was the funding coming from for various "grass roots" leftist protests against Trump? Besides Soros, there was ANSWER, the Workers World Party front, and the Socialist Alternative. The media had no interest in reporting this story.
- Real Hate - This is a list of "Real Hate"... the rash of violence (>50 attacks) against conservatives or MAGA supporters that happened after the election that you may not have read or seen much about. This isn't just inciting violence, but committing it in order to encourage more of it (or to stifle the opposition). The point being that if this is news to you, and some of these are more horrific and newsworthy than lesser things that you have heard about, then that's evidence of FakeNews. That your information is being censored (filtered) and you're not getting a balanced view of reality.
- Robert Reich on race wars - In a Facebook post Mini-Marx was spreading lies about race violence to achieve his ends: of dividing us as a nation by perpetuating lies that cops had no right to approach a guy (Keith Lamont Scott) for smoking weed and suspicious activity (like waiving a gun, that he's not allowed to own as a felon) after neighbors called it in. Reich instead implies, "wasn't it racism/murder to shoot the guy just for pulling a gun on cops?" No, that's called self defense, calling it murder/racism is inciting violence.
- Trump Derangement Syndrome - Bush Derangement Syndrome), Reagan with RDS (Reagan Derangement Syndrome), or Nixon, they do the same with Donald Trump with TDS. Instead of learning from their mistakes, they're getting worse. This varies from fear mongering, inciting violence against Trump and his supporters, to outright delusion, but you can't have adult conversations with people that are screaming Hitler, or want to pretend that everyone who disagrees with them is a racist. Of course that's what they want, because if you can discuss the topic rationally, you might find what while he's a bombastic jerk, he's done none of the things they predicted.
- Twitter blocks Senate Majority Leader -
Apparently, showing video of the truth about the left inciting violence is considered promoting hate, meanwhile “#MassacreMitch” is a trending hashtag for days, and there have been no suspensions or blockings. Of course Twitter eventually unblocked him, once the momentum built against the stupidity. But the fact that it happens (and is only rectified for the biggest fuck-ups), is the problem.
This isn't to claim the right is saintly. There's a few dozen White Supremacists out there, and other violent folks that some would consider right wing, even if they aren't in the mainstream right. And I certainly don't approve of that. But when it comes to violent rhetoric or deeds? The left is 100 times worse, and it's far more in their middle (mainstream) that they have problems.
The left being more violence or more inciting of it, is just common sense.
Who is more likely to be violent:
- (1) Those who are older, more successful, married, have kids, part of the racial/cultural majority, and who just want to leave things as they are (or were)?
- (2) Those who are younger, less successful, disenfranchised, minorities, or those who've built their identities on being intersectional victims of injustice (oppressed by 'The Man')? Those who claim genocide is happening at our border, or that cops can murder people in the streets because they're black, or that corporations are exploiting us into slavery/indentured servitude, or that the right wants to take away reproductive rights and so on?
Of course the latter is going to rationalize bad behavior, they have less to lose. By nature of the extremism of the leftist agenda, they see the other side as extreme, thus their actions or rhetoric (no matter how bad or absurd it gets), as justified. It's the delusion of self-righteous youth... and in order to stay hard left, you can never grow out of it, and see the world as it actually is. Thus they keep exaggerating/distorting it as getting worse and worse, as a way to try to get more people on their side. But by doing that, they're also convince people that anything they do is justified by the injustices that are going on. Their world view incites violence.