Democratic National Committee for the broader history.
|Democratic Tolerance||The lie: I’m a broadminded metropolitan lefty (liberal): that’s enlightened, tolerant and open to new ideas, and loves freedom.||The Truth: they’re narrow-minded, urban-provincial, progressives. They avoid rural areas, red-states, Christians, conservatives, Republicans and “rednecks". If you don’t agree with them, you must be a “FoxNews watcher”, a Republican, or someone who hates the poor. They demand conformity of not only act, but thought. They pass laws and regulations to stop people from doing anything they think is “bad”, which is everything they disagree with. When linguistic intolerance of political correctness wasn't enough, they invented speech codes.|
- 2012.07.19 Masterpiece Cakeshop - Jack Phillips was approached by a gay couple that asked him to bake them a wedding cake. He politely explained that Colorado didn't recognize gay marriage (yet), and due to his religion, he wouldn't use his tradecraft to do custom work for an issue that violated his personal beliefs (he said he wouldn't bake a cake that would slur the LGBT community either), but he'd happily serve them and they could buy anything else in the store (he'd even make them birthday cakes or for any other occasion). The gay activists, which had easy access to dozens of other stores flipped him off, yelled, "Fuck You and your homophobic cake shop", and put the information on social media and sicked the Gay-Mafia (nasty activists) on Jack and the shop, who harassed him and polarized the issue (Real Hate). The media misrepresented the story (FakeNews). The accusations against Jack were disproven (Fake Hate). The Colorado Civil rights commission violated Jack's civil rights by siding with the LGBT-Fascists, and was later slapped down by the Supreme Court. So the gay-activists sued/attacked/harassed Jack again... and lost again (Real Hate). They don't seem to care that Christians have civil rights too.
- 2012.08.15 Family Research Council Shooting - 🇺🇲 Washington, DC: Floyd Lee Corkins was a gay activist who was triggered by the SPLC list of hate groups. So he went to the one: the near-by Family Research Council. He took a handgun, two extra magazines of ammo, and sandwiches from Chick-fil-A to smear in the faces of his victims and opened fire at the local FRC office: fortunately he only hit one security guard who disarmed and apprehended him. If a conservative had done that after a sermon at a church or based on anything a conservative group said, that group would be listed as a domestic terrorist organization by SPLC, and the media would trash that organization. Since it was the SPLC, the story was buried and the tone was, "you can't use a fanatic to misrepresent a whole cause", a standard never applied to the right.
- 2016 Election - We know that many (hundreds) of Trump's supporters were assaulted during the campaign. And that there was virtually no corollary violence at Hillary or Bernie rally's. Wikileaks and Project Veritas showed that the Clinton Campaign and DNC were sponsoring and encouraging it (paid agitators), and even assaulting others while pretending to be Republicans (Sock Puppets). And we know that screaming “racist, bigot, deplorable, xenophobe” in someone's face (as the left does constantly) sets a tone that's like to set things on edge.
- 2016 anti-Semitism is suddenly uncool - There were 7,000 incidents of anti-semitism during the 8 years of Obama (1,211 in the first year alone). Loosely 3 a day, while the Friend-of-Farrakhan was in office. But it went largely unreported by his allies in the media. While the U.S. might have seen as much as a 10% rise since Trump, Germany saw a 16% increase in the same period without him. Many of the U.S. ones will be debunked later. Nobody thinks harassment is OK, but many of us recognize that the sudden media interest in antisemitism, coinciding with the election of Trump, is more that pure coincidence.
- 2016.07.07 Micah Xavier Johnson - Black Lives Matter member and part of other black power organizations (including Black Panthers), goes out and shoots 16 people (killing 5 cops), to get cops/whites back for the fake injustices of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling. The press got the gun wrong (not assault rifle), and downplayed his associations with BLM, pretending their agitation had nothing to do with it.
- 2016.09.30 San Diego assault - A SDSU student (Feras Jabro) was doing citizen journalism in El Cajon, where protests were happening over the shooting of Alfred Olango (Ugandan refugee, repeat drug dealer and felon) after Alfred pulled a large vape pen from his pocket, got in a shooting stance while pointing it at a cop, who returned fire. Feras was filming day-2 of the BlackLivesMatters protests and asking questions while wearing a MAGA hat, and was beaten, kicked, and had bottles thrown at him while he fled the scene. CBS News and Reuters reported it as a peaceful protest, and Feras as the agitator (for beating the assailants fists and feet with his face?). A separate cameraman was also mugged.
- 2016.10.15 NC RNC Office Firebombed - North Carolina Republican Party Firebombed, and they spray painted, “Nazi Republicans, leave town or else”.
- 2016.11.02 NBC Goons beat me up - Guy wore anti-Bill Clinton T-Shirt to NBC Today Show, and was bloodied and bruised by NBC security. When he complained, NBC retorted that wearing that shirt, he was asking for it. There is a lawsuit.
- 2016.11.09 Eleven year old assaulted for supporting Trump - Stafford Elementary had a mock election, and when asked who voted for Trump, the kid that said, "I did" took a beating from many classmates that took a suspiciously long time to stop, with no evidence of disciplinary action taken.
- 2016.11.10 Anti-Trump protesters beat a man's dog - The rioters threw a bottle at a man, and hit is dog. Then threw more stuff at the Dog, and kicked it repeatedly.
- 2016.11.10 Black mob beats white guy for voting for Trump - David Wilcox was beaten (and dragged through the streets) for being a Trump Voter in Chicago. Unlike the later Jussie Smollett case, this assault was a real hate crime in Chicago, and the national media had no interest.
- 2016.11.10 Grubhub CEO Trump supporters should resign - Hillary supporter Matt Maloney penned nastygram to all employees that included, "If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here", to show the kind of tolerance the tech-left has for those with different political views.
- 2016.11.11 Female anti-bullying ambassador arrested - Shacara McLaurin (the ambassador for "Stomp Out Bullying") was arrested for felony assault at Trump Tower protest for pushing man (74), to the ground (where he hit his head on the cement) in fight over the new President-elect
- 2016.11.12 Two Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden, Ct - Two male suspects (Wilson Eschevarria and Anthony Hobdy) stopped their car, got out of the vehicle, and began punching and kicking a man in the traffic island for waving an American flag and holding a Trump election sign.
- 2016.11.12 Woodside High School Student beaten up - Woodside High School Student Jade Armenio, was accused of hating Mexicans because she supported Trump, then violently assaulted.
- 2016.11.13 Anti-Trump graffiti in L.A. - "Fucc Trump" graffiti popped up on Sepulveda Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- 2016.11.13 College Park High School Teacher Punched - College Park (California) teachers were attempting to block passage to students from "nearby schools" who were on campus “recruiting” for an anti-Donald Trump protest, and one teacher was punched in the face.
- 2016.11.13 FL arrest for water throwing - Snowflake throws water on Trump supporters in Fort Lauderdale, and gets arrested... then cries victim. How dare you interfere with her God-Given right to assault people for their beliefs!
- 2016.11.13 More protestors arrested in Portland - After day 4 of violent riots in Portland over Hillary losing, 71 rioters were arrested for things like throwing bottled and road flares, as well as widespread vandalism and assaults.
- 2016.11.14 Two Homes Vandalized with Anti-Trump Graffiti - "Fuck Trump", "BLM" were spray painted on a couple of homes, and a trailer lit on fire, all to demonstrate liberal tolerance in Tampa, Florida.
- 2016.11.15 Man attacked in NY Subway for wearing MAGA hat - A man (Corey Cataldo) was attacked by two men while riding the New York City subway, because he was wearing a MAGA hat.
- 2016.11.15 Man killed after saying he voted for Trump - Mitchell Mormon was shot and killed outside a bar in Atlanta, after he had joked that he voted for Donald Trump.
- 2016.11.15 Six Communists arrested for assaulting Trump supporters - The "peaceful" protestors (according to FakeNews) and members of Red Guards Austin, were arrested for felony aggravated assault on Trump supporters while wearing masks, also resisting and evading arrest.
- 2016.11.16 Marines assaulted in NOLA - Anti-Trump protesters assaulted U.S. Marines in a New Orleans bar, during a "peaceful" protest.
- 2016.11.16 march of students in Rockville, Maryland - Fifteen year old Trump supporter was assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat, during the "peaceful" march of Students protest. Four students carrying “Love Trumps Hate,” signs, surrounded and hit and kicked the victim, in the name of tolerance.
- 2017.01.04 Disabled man tortured by 4 black Trump Haters - Video was streamed of 4 black guys kidnapping and torturing a disabled white guy, and yelling "Fuck Trump" in Chicago area.
- 2017.01.20 Inauguration Day violence - During Inauguration Day (before Trump could have done anything to warrant it), Hillary Supporters and Anti-Trumpers came out to commit violence, vandalism, and riots all over the nation. 230 were arrested, thousands more got away.
- 2017.01.20 Trump Supporter hair set on fire - While screaming "Love Trumps Hate" at Inauguration Day protests, anti-Trumper sets Trump supporters (Mackenzie Ullom's) hair on fire (in DC).
- 2017.01.20 Water Throwing - Before Trump could have done anything to warrant it, for his Inauguration Ball, Hillary Supporters and Anti-Trumpers were squirting water at attendees, keeping it classy.
- 2017.01.23 Man bites roommate's ear off over Trump argument - Guy drinks, claims Trump is going to send him back to Mexico, then attacks and bites his roommate (Marco Ortiz's) ear off.
- 2017.03.25 MAGA Assault - Jessica Aguilar was a 23 year old anti-Trump demonstrator that assaulted a guy, twice, on an OC beach for having the audacity to wear a MAGA hat. This and a few dozen other assaults on Trump supporters (like when anti-Trumpers pepper-sprayed the pro-Trump marchers), and lead to a riot/brawl on Bolsa Chica State Beach. Of course the FakeNews LAT spun it the other way.
- 2018.01.17 Comicon - East Coast Comicon banned “Hercules” and "Andromeda" star Kevin Sorbo because he is friendly with Fox News host Sean Hannity. The douchebag that did it (Chris Gailbraith) proudly virtue signaled on FB that tolerance for conservatives is where he draws the line.
- 2018.06.22 The Red Hen - Sarah Sanders dining at her establishment with a small group (including members of her family), so she did what many far-left hate-mongers would, and asked Sarah to leave because she worked for an "inhumane and unethical" administration. (This was over the Cagegate issue, where Republicans were trying to discourage human trafficking and illegal immigration). Sarah's party left and went across the street to dine while Wilkinson called friends to stalk and harass Sarah's group, because that's what being a tolerant liberal looks like to her.
- 2018.10 Democrat Doxxer - Jackson Cosko worked for Sen. Maggie Hassan (D) and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D) and was caught posting the private information (phone and home addresses) of five Republican Senators on Wikipedia in order to enable haters and violent thugs to attack them at their homes, because he didn't like them trying to get to the truth during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. He was just convicted and given a 4 year sentence for politically motivated criminal harassment. A second staffer for Hassan (Samantha Deforest Davis) has been charged of trying to Hillary (BleachBit/erase) the evidence.
- 2018.11.17 Marine Attacks - Two Marines were severely assaulted by an Antifa mob (severe beating) for walking through downtown Philadelphia. (They were presumed to be "White Supremacists).
- 2019 Confederate Statues Vandalized - More than a dozen Confederate statues vandalized around the country in the first 6 months of 2019. If it's not yours, don't vandalize it. Destroying history that you don't like is something that ISIS, Stalin, the Taliban and far-left snowflakes do: they're all haters. The media is mostly silent about left wing terrorism/vandalism.
- 2019.01.31 López-Alt bans MAGA hats - J. Kenji López-Alt, author of "The Food Lab" cookbook, and chef-partner of Wursthall restaurant (San Mateo), tweeted he would refuse service to anyone wearing a red MAGA cap. And that, "MAGA hats are like white hoods except stupider because you can see exactly who is wearing them." After customer complaints, López-Alt apologized and deleted the tweets.
- 2019.02.06 Assassination "Joke" - Jemele Hill (of ESPN and the Atlantic) made a tweet (now deleted) saying AOC should interrupt Trump's next State of the Union address, with the following quote, "GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET". This was what one of Malcom-X's killers said before murdering him. Jemele deleted the tweet and apologized, but few believe it was a joke.
- 2019.02.15 MAGA hat Illegal - Woman (Rosiane Santos) assaults man (Bryton Turner) at a Mexican Restaurant (Casa Vallarta) for wearing a MAGA hat... is asked to leave by cops, refuses, gets arrested. Turns out once fingerprinted, she's an illegal immigrant from Brazil, who also committed a DUI (on a prior occasion) and is now on the path to deportation.
- 2019.02.17 Sams Club - For wearing MAGA hats at a Sam’s Club (Bowling Green, Kentucky), James Phillips flipped them off, then when confronted on it, pulled a gun and threatened to shoot the couple (Terry and Cherrie Pierce). James was arrested for first degree wanton endangerment.
- 2019.02.19 Abib Ascencio - A far-left anti-ICE activist filmed herself harassing an elderly man in a Make America Great Again hat at a thrift store, with "“brave enough to wear it out, I’m brave enough to call you out.” When called out on it, Abib quickly chickened out and protected her Twitter account so people couldn't see her handiwork.
- 2019.02.19 Sailor Kissing statue vandalized - One of the most famous photos of WWII is of sailor (Glenn Edward McDuffie) kissing a nurse in Time Square on VJ Day (the end of WWII). Glenn died, so the next day some snowflake tagged a stature memorializing the event with #metoo.
- 2019.02.19 Scott Presler - Gay conservative activist Scott Presler had a group of men throw projectiles and insulted him for being gay.
- 2019.02.21 Conservative attacked at Berkeley - More of the same -- a conservative was physically assault for not being left-wing enough at UC Berkeley, the media doesn't care because while conservatives are a minority at UC's, it's not a minority that they care about. Ask yourself if you think the media would have picked up the story if a black student was attacking at LSU, or a latino at UT, and it gives you an idea of the hypocrisy (double standard).
- 2019.02.26 Santa Fe Student Assault - Kenneth Dewayne Jones (18) assaulted a student at Edmunds High School (Santa Fe) for the crime of wearing a MAGA hat.
- 2019.02.26 Shoprite (New Jersey) - 81-year-old man assaulted over wearing a MAGA hat: police are releasing no other details.
- 2019.03.03 Dog Walking - Performance "artists" (activist group called Indecline), did this event they called "Hatebreed", where “men and women of color and members of the LGBT community” placed leashes and custom made dog collars on white men in red M.A.G.A. hats (all named “racist white man”), and walked them on all fours up and down Hollywood Boulevard.
- 2019.03.09 Jake's Dilemma - A bartender kicked a MAGA hat-wearing guy (Dion Cini) out of a New York City bar (Jake's Dilemma), the latest in a continuing trend of anti-Trump hate. The bar apologized for the incident.
- 2019.03.09 Trans-Woman linked to many hate crimes - Police arrested a black transgender woman (Thomas Herd) that attacked a white couple in the Bronx, and is likely behind a series of pepper-spray black-on-white hate-crimes in Manhattan. (11 attacks in total).
- 2019.03.29 MAGA revenge - For once, the MAGA hat wearer might have been as wrong as the other side. According to reports a guy ripped the MAGA hat off a (previously?) homeless man (Leor Bergland) in the Tenderloin (SF), who pulled a sword and slashed the attackers arm in an obvious over-escallation/retaliation. The tenderloin is infamous for crazies/homeless who are known to be stabby, and assaulting someone first kind of invites a response. Some are dubious about the MAGA angle.
- 2019.04.03 Starbucks Maga Hat - 74 year old jewish man (Victor) was bullied repeatedly in Palo Alto for the crime of wearing 'MAGA' hat. Rebecca Mankey bragged on Social Media about how she called him a racist, and a Nazi. Her employed (Gryphon Stringed Instruments) fired her for being antithetical to their company’s values. So score 1 for Karma.
- 2019.04.11 Food Tampering Editorial - A Boston Globe columnist (Luke O'Neil) called for waiters to piss in the food of Trump administration officials, in the name of tolerance. (Removed after backlash). To quote, “As for the waiters out there, I’m not saying you should tamper with anyone’s food, as that could get you into trouble. You might lose your serving job. But you’d be serving America. And you won’t have any regrets years later.” It's not just the authors bad judgement but the editorial staff, and attitude that it is symptomatic of, that's the real hate.
- 2019.04.11 Highschool Suspends Students for 2A - In a shockingly dumb move, a Highschool suspended students for Snapchatting that they went to their brothers gun range and snapchatted their event with the caption, "if there's ever a zombie apocalypse, you know where to go". The photos were not taken at school. They were not taken during school hours. They did not reference a school. They auto-deleted after 24 hours, which was well before the school became aware of them. And yet, administrators suspended the boys for three days, and also gave them weekend detention for having exercised their first and second amendment rights. The ACLU did their jobs, for once, and sued the school for poor judgement.
- 2019.04.11 SJW Protester throw bleach - The Daily Wire's Michael Knowles was speaking at University of Missouri-Kansas City, and masked SJW protester fired bleach at him (out of a super-soaker). Why? It was a speech titled, "“Men Are Not Women.” and that's enough to trigger the left into intolerance mode. (He was actually just talking about the irony that a simple statement like that causes the herd of intolerance to try to silence people, when they proved his point for him).
- 2019.05.21 Milkshake Assaults - There's been some recent assaults by Milkshakes: throwing Milkshakes at conservatives in the EU. While it sounds benign to the clueless, when someone is doing that, you don't know if the fluid is ice-cream or acid, nor of there's a solid or even a grenade in the cup. So this is not a harmless prank, and liberals would get that if someone was assaulting their heroes with frozen drinks, but their lack of introspection and consistent ethics makes them rationalize bad behavior against the other side. CBS, CNN and some other far left outlets are excusing/rationalizing the assaults as funny and tolerable.
- 2019.06.16 Expelled over gender thoughtcrime - Scottish student tapes teacher kicking him out of class for the thought crime of saying, "There are only 2 genders". While politically incorrect it is medically true (with the exception of hermaphroditism, which isn't what they were talking about). After the post goes viral, student is expelled for having taped the teacher being unreasonable. A bigger crime than thought-crime is exposing thought-crime. Gofundme banned him, and won't say why.
- 2019.06.20 University Strips Name of Lillian Gish from Campus Theater - “First Lady of American Cinema” (Lillian Gish) has had her name removed from a Ohio's Bowling Green University Theater, because over 100 years ago, she appeared in the 1915 Democrat Racist film "The Birth of a Nation". While I'm not a fan of that particular piece of Democrat propaganda, it was one film in her youth, from a 75 year career that covered well over 100 films. Get over it little snowflakes.
- 2019.06.25 Far-Left Hate group pressures MC - Soros backed "Sleeping Giants" group forced a vote to blacklist conservatives at Mastercard’s annual general meeting. The vote failed and they didn't get what they wanted, but the temerity to attack people you disagree with is getting more brazen with the left.
- 2019.06.26 Spitting venom - While Eric Trump was at a restaurant (Aviary cocktail bar) in Chicago, when an employee of the bar came up to him and spit in his face for not being enough of a tolerant far left Democrat. The secret service took her into custody.
- 2019.06.29 Andy Ngo Assault - The sub-editor and photojournalist for Quillette (Andy Ngo), spent the evening in the hospital with a brain bleed (and caustic burns) after being attacked by antifa during a protest in Oregon. The reason for the assault? The left-wing thought-police felt the gay son of Vietnamese immigrants should be hit with bricks and caustic \"milkshakes\" because he once wrote an article that explained England was becoming more Muslim and less tolerant, or he was photographing the violence of the Anti-American left. Some in the left wing media (NYT, WaPo, Boston Globe, Rolling Stone, Slate, Vice), are claiming he's not a journalist (despite being one, and being published), and saying he deserved it (cheering on the violence and opposition to free speech), because that's easier than questioning their sides motivates/actions. Twitter is banning people / de-verifying those who expose who did it: (@Lucet_Veritas, @Rambobiggs).
- 2019.06.30 Chick-fil-A - The Chick-fil-A in Manhattan was vandalized during a Pride Parade, in the name of tolerance. Tow the party line, or your life, liberty and property is not safe.
- 2019.07.18 Driven out of Student Council - UC Berkeley Student Government had a symbolic bill opposing a Trump era Title 9 status change of transgender folks (they had to declare as their born gender for purposes of Title 9). Isabella Chow represented Christians on Campus and opposed parts of the bill because they collided with her Christian beliefs. So over 100 students showed up the next week and demanded she was driven out over those beliefs, in the name of tolerance and inclusiveness. She decided to stay despite harassment, and took a stand.
- 2019.07.22 beaten to death - Berkley man (Tyler Wingate) was beaten to death after car accident in Detroit. If it was a black guy beaten to death by a white guy, with a bunch of white guys witnessing and doing nothing, it would have been sensationalized as a race crime. Since the colors were reversed, the media was silent on this kind of far, far more common race crime. The same, if the kid had been shot, the media would have sensationalized the tool, but since he was just murdered by getting curb stomped, it doesn't count as being as much of a problem?
- 2019.07.30 Teenage rampage - Another latino guy was attacked by a group of teenagers in Manhattan this week for the leftist crime of wearing one of President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” hats. He got a fractured cheek and may have damage to his eyesight due to excessive liberal tolerance.
- 2019.08.17 Elderly man beaten - In Oregon (of course), a middle-age man was maced, beaten and knocked unconscious while his partner or spouse was trying to protect him from the Antifa mob that surrounded them. They vandalized busses, and other stuff as well. Much of the media reported this as peaceful, or that it was provoked by a far right radical group for existing/speaking. But in a country with free speech, that should be defended, and the violence against them should be condemned, not the other way around -- like CNN and other left outlets have done.
- 2019.09.11 Family of El Paso victims - A photo of Trump and Melania with the family of a victim, went viral, because everyone was smiling. Obviously, they were happy about coming together, not the orphaning of a kid or the tragedy of the shooting -- but the TDS sufferers in the left/media still made it about, "See Trump is a horrible person for trying to help the grieving". The Family defended Trump by saying, "He was just there as a human being, consoling us and giving us condolences, [The President'] wasn't there to be pushing any kind of political agenda." And for that, they've been receiving death threats and other venom by the loving left, over the high-crime of appreciating the President of the United States efforts and condolences.
- 2019.09.17 NC Cheerleaders on probation - To prove that School Administrators in NC have poor judgement, they put a cheerleading team is on probation after taking a picture in front of a Trump 2020 re-election banner. (And made a big stink about posing in front of a banner that was already at the event, and brought by someone else). Can you imagine the claims of racism if this had happened in front of an Obama re-election banner in 2012, or sexism if they'd retaliated against a Hillary one in 2016? Again, the problem is the hypocrisy and double standards, and the contempt the far-left shows against anyone that doesn't agree with them.
- Eric McCormack - Will, of Will and Grace, the once mildly entertaining, later obnoxiously sanctimonious show about a Gay Lawyer (Modern Ricky, er Will) and his incompetent/bumbling friend (Lucy... er, Grace), and how they do stupid things together. It was considered groundbreaking for having a the straightest Gay semi-Lead character in a TV show, played by a straight actor. At some point in his life, Eric decided that pretending to be interesting wasn't enough meaning, so he had to conservative hating asshat, and said that he didn't want any intellectual diversity on his show. (No Conservatives). And also that anyone that donates to conservatives should be outted/doxxed and harassed. Basically, he wants to bring back Hollywood blacklists. (Debrah Messing, his co-star also took the fascist side).
- Political Ads - Andy Ngo Assault). The right knows to not put their families at risk by having their name on a leftist hit list, like FB's ads. Whereas the last major political assault on a lefty for being an ignorant progressive was when JFK when he was shot... by a further lefty for not being left enough.