If you like the underdog, or care about proving the big-mouth establishment bullies wrong, then Trump was a giggle-fest for you. He fought the law (of the henhouse) and the law (bullies) didn't win. He took on the media, the left, the establishment in the Republican and Democrat party. Any one of them was delicious irony to anyone that truly values seeing the little guy stand up to bullies.
- 💩 Trumps Health - Trump got a physical by the same guy who examined Obama. He said that Trump was fit and mental capable, so naturally the Press made Fake News about that. 
- 💩 WSJ - Wall Street Journal totally blew two stories (no pun intended).
- They claimed Trump said, "I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un", which the left used to pretend Trump was delusional (as they'd only exchanged insults). Only this one was taped, and Trump actually said, "I'd have..." (meaning if he had a relationship, not that he had one). 
- Stormygate = WSJ claims Trump's lawyers made $130,000 payment, for silence about an evening with a porn star/prostitute who goes by Stormy Daniels The National Inquirer refused to run this single and anonymous source “story“, where everyone involved refutes, but it met the WSJ standards? 
- Melaniagate - The Stormygate Fake News story, degraded into another Fake News story that Melania and Donald were having marital issues over the non-existent payoff, because she didn't got to Davos with Trump, just because it had nothing to do with her, and she had a prior engagement.
- 💩 Hawaiigate - Hawaii sends out a warning of incoming missile attack. Totally a local fuck-up, in one of the most Democrat controlled areas of the country (that didn't vote for him, and won't listen to him). Democrats blame Trump for it. No seriously, you can't make this shit up. 
- 💩 Shitholegate - Trump was ready to trade Dreamers amnesty in exchange for real Immigration reform, and Democrats panicked and tried to torpedo the deal. First by falsely claiming a plausible truth (that Trump said we should take more people from high education countries rather than "shitholes"), ignoring that they are shitholes and their side says worse, then trying to pretend that his meritocracy approach to immigration (or what they imagined he said), is racism.
- ↔ Koreagate - I'm not a fan of bluster. But we know that Clinton's strategy of appeasement lead to North Korean getting the bomb, then the Fusion Bomb, then ICBM's and threatening the globe. So I'm not sure I want to play chicken with crazy fuckers, we know that doing nothing (or paying them not to do bad shit) didn't work.
- 💩 FakeNews - this is ongoing, and there are many kinds. From made up stories, to not doing journalism (checking sources that later are debunked), to just all the petty tripe. But they're all around a fiction of who trump is: International Embarrassment, mentally unstable, Tyrant, Bully, Buffoon, Bigot, Puppet, and so on. It's not that this stuff comes from trolls on the web, it's that news sources reported this stuff repeatedly. Newsweek’s claim that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi “evaded” Trump’s “power handshake”, or Pope happy with Obama, sad with Trump. Or bullying a kid at the Easter Egg hunt. To a Irish Proverb that was really a Nigerian Poem. And a dozen other fake stories. You might not like the term FakeNews, but there's no doubt that there's "not news" being used to attack Trump, only later to have it debunked. 
- ⬆ Gropegate: The same Hollywood media conspired to time the release of a video where Trump claiming he grabbed women (and they let him), was in moral outrage over such a thing after ignoring Bill's bigger sexual scandals (like creating the "one free grope" rule, and multiple assaults and rapes, and Hillary attacking the victims), couldn't get out from under the witch hunt that they started. While I'm not a fan of his abuse, I am a fan of justice and the hypocrites getting caught.
- ⬆ Tax Cuts - you can agree or not, but Trump is trying to make U.S. companies more competitive by cutting taxes and incentivizing them to repatriate their money, and decreasing the burdens on the economy and working class. You'd think this was end-of-days, if you listened to the Democrats on this. But in the end, there are more winners than losers on this deal. Compared Trumponomics to Obamanomics.
- ⬆ Obamacare - was passed in a partisan/divisive way, was an omnibus bill whose primary purpose was to redistribute wealth, expand governments role in private business, and cover a few more people (at absurd costs). It failed miserably on all promises, and the least popular part was an ineffective mandate. It would have been good if we had more comprehensive healthcare reform, but to do that, you first need to bury the ACA, so you can get both sides working on something better. The dems (and some Repubs) obstructed that, but the first step of getting rid of the ineffective and unpopular mandate, is a win.
- ⬆ Keystone XL Pipeline - the pipeline that Obama ran on NOT obstructing, but got nowhere (regulatorily) during his 8 years, due to obstructing, was unobstructed within a few weeks of Trump and approved in the first year. 
- ⬆ ANWR - "All of the above" fraud (Obama) claimed he wanted to help the U.S. get energy independence. Then obstructed the ANWR drilling on 3 square miles of deserted frozen wasteland tundra, in the middle of fucking nowhere (despite the state and locals all wanting it. Once a non oil-obstructionist was elected, it was allowed months later: jobs, money, cheaper gas, and energy independence, where's the downside? If Dems had a clue, they would have traded drilling in nowheresville for protecting lands more accessible and valuable -- but their lack of balance, makes them impossible to reason with.
- ↔ Trannygate - I don't like social experimentation via the armed services, and giving people with severe psychological disorders weapons training and body mutilation on the public's dime, doesn't seem like a wise policy. So reversing Obama on this is mixed. If the media/left had been moderates on this, there is plenty I don't like. But their histrionics turned me against their cause.
- ⬆ Gun Control - After the James T. Hodgkinson and Steve Scalice Shooting (the first shooting of his administration), Trump was far more Presidential and better behaved than Obama had been during any of his. Trump didn't politicize it, despite ample opportunity to vilify the other side for their culpability, and he tried to unite us behind common issues, instead of further his sides agenda. Props.
- ⬆ Trimming fat, bloat and regulation
- ⬆ DACA - If you value the Constitution and Rule of Law over a corrupt political tyranny (where the President has the powers to write/nullify law), then DACA is a win, no matter what you think of the dreamers. I'm pro-immigration, and for pushing DACA where it belongs: in the congress. So not matter the outcome, due process won!
- ↔ Joe Arpaio Pardon - whether you think Joe was a racist, tyrannical douchebag or not -- the Obama administration railroaded him (and was abusing power) for a "crime" that few in recorded history would have been nailed for. So while I don't like some of what Arpaio did (or how), stopping political abuse, is a win, even if overall, it's a mixed bag.
- ⬆ Jerusalem as capital of Israel. The duh that outraged the haters. We know appeasement of Palestine and the Arab world hasn't worked, so time to just favor our allies in something that is theirs.
- ⬆ The U.N. - calling them out on their bullshit, cutting their budget.
- ⬆ Three black UCLA athletes arrested for shoplifting in China? Trump negotiated their release within the week. Obama let Otto Warmbier die due to his imprisonment.
- ⬆Improved relations with China - many will assume that China offering the highest respects they've offered any leader since their founding is all pomp and circumstance, and that might be true. But there's significance in formality, even while they're trying to stroke the ego of foreign countries, and we'll see what concessions/agreements get made. Either way, this is an improvement over the cool reception and ignoring Obama admin for 8 years.  -- but also won't put up with their bullshit when they're wrong, and dresses them down over issues that are not in America's best interests.
- ⬆ Cuba Deal - Cancelling Obama's "one-sided Cuba Deal", and won't lift sanctions until political prisoners are freed. If you value civil rights for political prisoners, and the U.S. taking moral positions, then Trump was right and Obama was wrong -- even if like me, you think that we should have figured out how to end the Cuba impasse, long ago. 
- ↔ Trump Trade - I'm a fair trader, not a free trader or a protectionist. Trump lets his mouth get ahead of the facts, and leans a little too protectionist for me. But then others didn't stand up for American jobs, rules that are good for America, or enforcement. So Trump goes too far, at times. I could dislike his views, if the media/left didn't exaggerate them (and ignore their sides many bigger failues) and turn me off their cause.
- 💩 covfefe - when a typo on coffee becomes a reason to mock Trump (anyone you don't like), you know the opposition has nothing more material to bitch about.
- ⬆Winning the election after so many mocked him and his supporters, Donald Trump won. I might not have voted for Trump, but I predicted that the media and pollsters and leftist cheerleaders were wrong (I just wasn't sure if it was by enough to swing the election or not), and I sure didn't want to say "President Clinton" again.
- ⬆Taking down the Clinton (and Bush) Dynasties. Whether you like him or not, Hillary was the establishment (as was Jeb Bush). Despite Clinton's money, marketing machine, deep state and establishment support, more money, corrupt Democrat party, dirty tricks, smear campaign, and allies in the media, she lost. Beating the Clinton and Bush dynasties alone, should give anyone hope that America is not run by a corrupt cronyism.
- ⬆ Got us out the Paris Climate deal, that was a fraud all along. The Press admitted it was a nothing burger, but made a stink because Trump got us out. Then quietly admitted he was right all along: it did nothing for the environment, cost us a fortune to stay in it, and leaving gave us more leverage than staying. 
- 💩Stock Market Destruction - None other than the economic oracle of the left, Paul Krugman, predicted that if Trump won, that markets would crash and never recover. If you make a public proclamation, I expect a public apology.... still waiting. 
- 💩 Russiagate - this long lingering fake news story is all over the place. It started with Clinton's paying Russians for a fake dossier, then claiming Trump was colluding with the Russians to do what the Clinton's or Kennedy actually did (which isn't a crime by the way). Only every part of their story has been smoke, mirrors, and then they shift to the next gotcha, which also eventually evaporates.
- 💩 Trump insulted a disabled reporter - if you believe that Trump mocked a disabled reporter, then you prove the media duped you. The informed know that Trump caught the media lying about history and something he said, and they distracted by pretending a gesture he'd made on many other occasions was mocking a reporter who lied about him.
- 💩Trump a racist? - almost every story about Trump being a racist is bullshit. First the media exaggerates his sloppy comments against ILLEGAL immigration into hating all Mexicans, or his America First policies into xenophobia. Being insensitive to everyone is not racism.
- 💩Trump is a homophobe - almost every story about Trump hating gays is deluded. Trump openly hires gays, welcomes them in his administration, he even had prominent gays at the Republican convention. That doesn't mean gay activists have to agree with every policy, or that Trump is for every implementation of a progressive idea to divide us (based on identity politics) like Trans bathrooms, or the military paying for sex changes, and so on. But there's a vast difference between disagreeing on LGBTQ policy, and being homophobic! The media showed themselves to be the opposition party, and not journalists.
- 💩Trump: Resist Obstruct Delay timeline - I might not have voted for Trump, but I didn't vote for Hillary either (I disliked them both). Trump could get on my nerves, if the other side wasn't getting on my nerves more. Every time they overstate something, pretend that Trump is Hitler, have Pussy-Hat protests or do other stupid things, they turn me against them. I warned early that the Trump haters should keep their powder dry, and go after him when he does overreach, but they're so busy trying to scream up every minor offense, that they'll be the boy who cried wolf when anything serious comes along.
- ⬇ Trump's Style - in the end, I don't like bombastic New Yorker's style. The left seems to love it when it is Bloomberg, Clinton, Cuomo, de Blasio, Schumer, not to mention FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, and other loudmouthed New Yorkers from history. But for me, that style grates. So I don't like Trump's style any more than any of those other caustic New Yorker exaggerators.
People who were in his cabinet, appointees, judges.
- Betsy Devos
- Kim Jong Un:
- $130K: https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyer-arranged-130-000-payment-for-adult-film-stars-silence-1515787678
- Keystone XL Pipeline: http://www.psc.nebraska.gov/natgas/Keystone/Orders/2017.11.20.Final%20Order.pdf
- Regulations: http://reason.com/blog/2018/01/05/regulations-at-lowest-count-since-record
- Y2K: http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/until-trump-feds-were-still-doing-paperwork-y2k-bug
- First Lady Bloat: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/melania-trump-cuts-bloated-first-lady-payroll-from-michelle-obama-days.html
- China: http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/08/peoples-republic-of-china-grants-trump-an-honor-no-foreign-leader-has-had-since-its-founding/
- Cuba Deal: http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/16/trump-im-canceling-obamas-one-sided-cuba-deal-wont-lift-sanctions-political-prisoners-free/
- Paris: https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-un-admits-that-the-paris-climate-deal-was-a-fraud/
- Economic Doom: