E. Jean Carroll Rape
An Elle advice columnist (E. Jean Carroll) wrote a book, and decided to include tales of how in the mid 90's, President Trump raped her in a high end department store (Bergdorf Goodman) lingerie dressing room. However: (a) she's a non-credible witness (b) she claims he didn't rape her (c) she's got an absurd story full of incongruities (d) she'd fantasized about the same thing, in the same place, in print, a few years before the incident (e) suspicious timing and ulterior motives (f) she claims to have evidence (a soiled dress) but doesn't want an investigation or to press charges (g) Bergdorf Goodman claims they have no video evidence supporting her claims. This whole things smells funkier than the summer dumpster behind the fish market.
Credibility : She's a horrible witness. She has in puff-piece interviews where the Democrats (posing as journalists) are trying to spoon feed her answers and she still blows it and talks about things like rape is sexy and about it being a fantasy... and denies that the penetration was rape (meaning she was willing?), and goes on to make ludicrous excuses for why she wouldn't press charges or it wasn't rape.
Logic Holes :
- In a popular department store, known for attentive service, they have a billionaire client that they're ignoring, and she goes into a dressing room with him to try on see-through lingerie, and is surprised when he magically gets her clothes off and penetrates her for a few minutes before she realizes what's happening? Then she fights him off, and passes by many store employees without complaint?
- A couple years before the alleged event she joked about sex and Bergdorf Goodman's in an advice column (and later wrote about it in her book). A reader was having trouble achieving orgasm through sexual intercourse and was asking how to improve the situation, and Jean replied that the Woman should try on-top because it "works better for women than the fourth floor of Bergdorf’s". 
Timing: she hides the story for 30 years until he's President and she's launching her new book. There were many times when other women were coming forward (for political reasons) and she didn't pile on then, or for 30 year prior.
- I'm not sure if Bergdorf Goodman keeps all video, or only video of celebrities and their top clientele: but they said they didn't have any video supporting her claims and seemed to imply they would. I expect they keep logs on their billionaire clients like Las Vegas tracks and comps their whales (high stakes gamblers). If a crime was committed in such a monitored place, you'd think there's be evidence.
- Trump claimed he had no idea who she is, and she's not his type. Which seems likely that he does't follow Elle's advice column, and she's a bit of a nobody. And Trump does appear to have a type, and she does appear not to be like his other partners.
- She has a photo is where Trump and her are in proximity at a party. He retorted, “Standing with a coat in a line — give me a break — with my back to the camera”. I'm sure there a thousands of photos of him with people he doesn't know -- and in this case he's talking to someone else, and she's practically behind him.
- New Yorker Story: https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html
- Not Rape: https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/27/e-jean-carroll-trump-rape-claim/