You get what you incentivize -- and the virtue signaling left rewards victimhood. One thing is clear, the number and degree of hateful acts (both real and faked) spiked up starting when our black agitator (community-organizer-in-chief) took power, and he and the media was rewarding victimhood with fame, adoration and money. So is it any wonder that the young and gullible line up to be victims? And if they can't find abusers, they'll just make them up, so they can reap the rewards from being victims of the imaginary enemies that the Democrats have scared them about.
This is magnified since the mainstream media is so strongly in one camp, that they're jumping to conclusions about the right, ignoring evidence or downplaying acts by the left, thus they raise the rewards for leftist violence by increasing the odds that: (a) they won't be blamed (b) if they are, it won't get as much airtime/consequences in the media (c) that the lefts false-flag efforts stand a higher chance of success.
So while I'm 100% sure there are asshats on both sides of the aisle, and blaming the other side for doing less than they are is a normal. But if we let one side get away with rewriting atrocities, we will get more atrocities. Proof is in the examples below:
This is a list of violence (usually against conservatives or MAGA supporters), that you may not have read or seen much about. The point being that if this is news to you, and some of these are more horrific and newsworthy than lesser things that you have heard about, then that's evidence of FakeNews. That your information is being censored (filtered) and you're not getting a balanced view of reality. more...
Here's a list of violence or bad acts that were perpetuated by the left, and the media blamed on the right. As usual, most were front page stories, and back page retractions (if any corrections/retractions were made at all): 29 items
- 2019.01.29 Jussie Smollett - 💩 Jussie (star on show TV show "Empire") was allegedly attacked in Chicago, in what was initially being investigated as a hate crime. The first report was 2 men in ski masks making racial and homophobic slurs, assaulted him, poured bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck -- then stopped the attack for no reason. (Claims of them saying "this is MAGA country" were added later). Those with any skepticism wondered things like (a) what are white Trump supporters doing in sub-zero Chicago gay neighborhood ambushing a guy they seemed to know (b) then stopping for no reason (c) Why wouldn't Jussie share his phone records, drop his sandwich bag during the assault, or take off the noose off after going home and waiting more than 20 minutes to call the cops? The haters accused the skeptics of being racist for asking obvious questions -- but the story is falling apart, as is seems that Jussie staged the whole thing because he was going to be cut out of his TV show, and wanted to make it harder to fire him (the pity and famous name scam).
- 2019.01.20 Covington Catholic High School - 💩The New York Times published an article “Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native American Elder at Indigenous People’s March,” and many other outlets (CNN, WaPo, etc), piled on without verifying. OrangeMan is so bad, that just wearing his hat makes you a racist. Only, the details leaked out that it was the Catholic teens minding their own business (on a class trip) when the Native American demonstrator/activist (Nathan Phillips: not a Vietnam War Veteran as WaPo and other claimed) marched up, beat drums, push into center of student group, call teens names, and then accused the kids of surrounding him and saying racist things, all false.
- 2018.12.30 White Man shot black girl in Houston - Lady says white man pulled up next to them and shot her girl (Jazmine Barnes) for racial reasons. Turns out it was "mistaken identity" and it was a black guy that did it.
- 2018.11.28 Drake student faked racist letters - Drake University Indian student (Kissie Ram) accused of writing fake racially charged letters that were slipped under dormitory room doors (including her own).
- 2018.11.26 Black man painted Swastikas - Churches and other buildings tagged with NeoNazi symbols in Antioch, California, was a hoax by Lawrence Phipps (24)
- 2018.11.24 Nooses in Mississippi capital were Democrats - There was an uproar (AP and twitter) about a warning from white supremacist leaving 7 nooses... 12 hours later it came out that signs with the nooses, admitted Democrats were warning against electing Mississippi Republican Senate candidate Cindy Hyde-Smith (jn a run-off election).
- 2018.11.14 Heil Hitler and Nazi Salute during Fiddler on the Roof - Baltimore, Maryland play was disrupted by a drunk democrat anti-Trump activist. Before that last bit of info was released, there was a lot of hand-waving about "Trump".
- 2018.11.14 Black student graffiti'd N-word, Swastika on his own dorm - Fynn Arthur, lacrosse player at Goucher College, did it (and sent death threats) because "he had pent up anger". He may have also done it in another event back in March 2017.
- 2018.11.10 Kansas State Student posted racist note to self - The student's name was withheld, but confessed to the hoax.
- 2018.07.06 MAVNI Military Recruits - 💩 The AP ran a grotesquely distorted story and headline, "US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits" and it was a poorly written article about how 40-500 immigrant enlisted had been let go, but it leaves all sort of implications that the Trump administration is persecuting minorities in the military. And of course the left was outraged and triggered (as always) and it was re-printed, re-linked, or a couple dozen OpEds came out, each more extreme than that last, about how this racist persecution of immigrants was hunting down good troops and throwing them out because Trump is a Nazi. Of course the truth is quite different, Trump reversed the Obama era program, and virtually none has retracted or corrected the Big Lie.
- 2018.04.13 NAACP President a liar - 💩NAACP President Rev. Jerrod Moultrie posted to Facebook about how he was just racially profiled on a traffic stop. Not only is that argument stupid (you often can't tell the race of someone in a car at night before you pull them over), but it turned out to be false. The fact that the NAACP doesn't fire him, shows that they like having race baiters represent them, or at least honesty/credibility on race, is not a prerequisite for working there or representing them
- 2017.11.06 Racist Car Graffiti - Owner Dauntarius Williams of graffiti-covered car, found near Kansas State, apologizes and he admits he put the racist message on himself.
- 2016.12.21 Kicked off Delta for speaking Arabic - Adam Saleh (known hoaxer) claimed he got kicked out of a Delta flight because he spoke Arabic to his mom. Media outlets ran with Saleh’s story without checking the source. They were really kicked off for yelling back and forth after being asked to be quiet, and not following directions, and then they started filming claiming they were victims.
- 2016.12.12 Denton Texas man sets his own cars on fire - David Williams set his own cars and motorcycle on fire and painted 'nigger lovers' across their garage door, and setup a go fund me page (where he got more than $5,000 donations). Later revealed that he dd it, went to a mental facility (aka a DNC convention) and promised to return all the money raised.
- 2016.12.03 Whites assault Muslim in NYC - Poor 18yo Baruch College Student Yasmin Seweid, 3 white Trump supporters screamed "terrorist go home!" and tore her Hijab off, while onlookers ignored it... according to all the news outlets. Then it comes out she made the whole thing up, and virtually none corrected or retracted the story, or reported the story of the hundreds of FakeHate crimes that happened.
- 2016.11.15 Woman accuses Trump supporter of scratching her face - Halley Bass (University of Michigan Student) later confessed that she'd done it to herself, and the story of a man attacked her, slashing her face with with a safety pin, was made up.
- 2016.11.14 Fake Homophobic note at Chicago's North Park University - Taylor Volk, a bisexual senior, claimed she was the recipient of a homophobic note and anonymous hate emails by Trump supporters. After NBC had sensationalized it, it came out that Taylor had faked it herself.
- 2016.11.11 Louisiana Muslim claimed robbed by whites - A Muslim woman faces criminal charges in Louisiana over a fake story about how she was attacked by MAGA hat wearing white men, who yelled racial slurs and stole both her wallet and her hijab. The FakeNews widely reported this, and rarely corrected the record.
- 2016.11.01 Greenville, Mississippi black church fire - Right before the election, a Greenville, Mississippi church was set on fire and spray painted with the words “Vote Trump.” Of course all the leftist FakeNews outlets (Atlantic, NYT, etc) ran sensational headlines about how bad Trump and his white supremacist supporters were to foster such hate. Only it came out later that it was done by one of the churches black congregants, who hated Trump and it was a false flag effort. Many quietly updated their story, or ran a retraction a month after the damage had been done.
- 2016.08.09 Lesbian Central Michigan University Professor beats herself up - While attending a Toby Keith concert Mari Poindexter claims a man called her a “cross-dressing fag", then ambushed her in the parking lot. CMU and the media rallied around her. Later it was exposed she punched herself in the eye, and made up the story to "raise awareness".
- 2016.07.06 Racist text messages to middle schooler was fake - A 6th grader at Ottoson Middle School (Arlington, Massachusetts) had the community in a fervor over racist texts. Nevermind, once Police looked into it, they had falsified the story.
- 2016.04.30 Uof Iowa Student makes up hate crime - Black kid (Marcus Owens) picks a fight, loses it, claims he was jumped by 3 white guys screaming racial slurs. The student body and activists are outraged: yawn. Video shows that he went to a bar, started multiple fights, and made up the hate crime to cover for his injuries. He later apologizes, activists don't. Police file no charges.
- 2016.04.14 Gay Pastor sues Whole Foods over gay slur cake - Openly gay Texas pastor (Jordan Brown) claimed a cake he bought said, "Fag". The media ran with it. Whole Foods released security video that showed it didn't when it left the store, and counter-sued. Brown apologized. The media didn't.
- 2016.04.10 Salisbury Hate Hoax - Two black students drew a stick figure hanging from a noose featuring the word “Nigger!", then tweeted it with the hashtag #WhitePower. It caused a campus uproar... and then it was exposed who did it. Poof. Gone. No charges filed.
- 2016.02.04 University of Albany Race Hoax - Two black female college students (Ariel Agudio and Asha Burwell) and BLM supporters, claimed to be victims of an assault by a group of whites. They made it up after assaulting a white woman first. Hillary had tweeted about it, CNN covered it, never issued apology.
- 2015.11.26 Trump and Disabled Reporter - 💩 WaPo "fact checked" Trump on a claim about arabs in NJ celebrating after 9/11, and claimed it was false. (That was FakeNews too). The reporter that did the fact check had written an article detailing the celebrations back in 2001. Trump mocked WaPo stammering trying to walk back their lie and used a common gesture of his: flailing arms that he'd used many times before to animate being flustered. Instead of apologizing and correcting their error, WaPo, CNN and other FakeNews outlets still-shotted the video of his hand position (with his wrist bent) and claimed he was mocking the reporters disability. The reporter did have a bent wrist, but not a flailing problem. They claimed because Trump might have met the guy, 30 years earlier in one of hundreds of interviews he'd done with the financial Press, that he knowingly mocked him. They ran that as their story for weeks, instead of the retraction/correction that they owed Trump, and they omitted all the key context, so their gullible readers/viewers still believe to this day the FakeNews version, and none seem to remember what actually happened and why.
- 2015.11 Death and bomb threats to black students and professors at Kean - In Nov 2015 Kean graduate and race activist Kayla-Simone McKelvey tweeted death threats to many black students and staff, in order create enthusiasm for a campus rally on racial issues that she was organizing. She got 90 days + 5 years probation and $82,000 in restitution (security costs), instead.
- 2014 UVA Rolling Stone Rape - 💩 Rolling Stone magazine ran "A Rape on Campus" story about how Jackie Coakley was gang raped by a fraternity. The media attacked, the fraternity was attacked and suspended. Rolling Stone apologized and retracted 5 months later, long after the harm had been done.
- 2006 Duke Lacrosse case - 💩Three men at Duke University (on the lacrosse team) were falsely accused of rape, while the media led Lynch-mob called for their heads (and claimed it was part of a systemic campus rape problem), the school suspended them and cancelled the season. It later turned out that the stripper/escort (Crystal Gail Mangum) had made the whole thing up.
And before you think this is only happening because “Trump is worse”, or this is new. This is the same stuff the Democrats do whenever they lose. They did it under Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, and now Donal Trump. They used the same lies to distort the origins and intent of the Tea Party. Same old leftist techniques of hate, just a different election: when you can't argue their points, call them racists! (Though the volume has been turned up).
Now some might claim, "but this shit happened in 2009 (to Obama) as well". Well, not really. Republicans aren't saints, but more of them have jobs and aren't angry college kids, agitators, or layabouts. So most don't seem to have time for this crap. The sum total of their evidence is a few small isolated incidents, according to the discredited SPLC (an organization that exists to scare gullible old white liberals into thinking Hitler youth is about to take over the country) And yet we have many more examples of violence against conservatives, that the media/left ignores -- as well as front page claims of swastika's and the like, and back page retractions when the violence turns out to be false-flag efforts, or the assaults turn out to be lies, done by far left activists seeking pity or fame for their virtue signaling acts of violence.
If any of these stories are news to you (either Real Hate against the right, or Fake Hate perpetuated by the left), it shows what a failure the media in telling you the whole story. I'll let the reader decide whether that is incompetence (accident) or malice (intent).
The left will try to deny this matters, because virtue signaling is more important to them than the truth or stopping the rash of fake victims making shit up for attention. However, the point isn’t “democrats are worse than republicans”, if you know history, you know that’s true: mostly because dems appealed more to youth, disenfranchised and labor/left, which all have more histories of violence. But that's irrelevant to the bigger point which is that we either keep agitating and escalating, and foment anger on both sides, or we work to hold people accountable for it in order to tamp it down. (Raise the costs, and reduce the rewards).
Or the alternative is that if you work hard enough to have a double-standard, we might foment a violent insurrection and make us permanently divided until we destroy ourselves like happened to many other countries. Pick your poison.