Fake Race Crimes
The FakeHate grievance industry is so broad, that they are branching out, and have to have multiple divisions. Hey, you get what you incentivize. and the virtue signaling left rewards victimhood -- so people are lining up to join in. This is just the subset of FakeHate that is specifically about fake racial crimes.
This isn't saying there isn't Real Hate, or real racism... of course there is. And it helps to remember that for the last few decades (at least), blacks and other minorities are far more likely to attack/rob/murder whites, than the other way around. Whites are the new minorities, but the intersectional marxists haven't noticed that yet. Either way, when supply of real racists can't meet the demand for them to prove the left's point, they have to make it up. And this is that list, so that people can understand context: 10 items
- 2019.01.29 Jussie Smollett - 💩 Jussie (star on show TV show "Empire") was allegedly attacked in Chicago, in what was initially being investigated as a hate crime. The first report was 2 men in ski masks making racial and homophobic slurs, assaulted him, poured bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck -- then stopped the attack for no reason. (Claims of them saying "this is MAGA country" were added later). Those with any skepticism wondered things like (a) what are white Trump supporters doing in sub-zero Chicago gay neighborhood ambushing a guy they seemed to know (b) then stopping for no reason (c) Why wouldn't Jussie share his phone records, drop his sandwich bag during the assault, or take off the noose off after going home and waiting more than 20 minutes to call the cops? The haters accused the skeptics of being racist for asking obvious questions -- but the story is falling apart, as is seems that Jussie staged the whole thing because he was going to be cut out of his TV show, and wanted to make it harder to fire him (the pity and famous name scam).
- 2018.12.30 White Man shot black girl in Houston - Lady says white man pulled up next to them and shot her girl (Jazmine Barnes) for racial reasons. Race-baiter Shaun King played up the race crime and inflamed his mob tweeting white suspects picture (Robert Cantrell), to find this "racist asshole". After two black men were arrested for the murder, Shaun didn't apologize and argued, "We live in a time where... something like that [racist murder] was possible." We do, but black on white race crimes are like 5x more common than the other way around.
- 2018.11.28 Drake student faked racist letters - Drake University Indian student (Kissie Ram) accused of writing fake racially charged letters that were slipped under dormitory room doors (including her own).
- 2018.05.24 Texas Trooper accused of rape - Sherita Dixon-Cole (Black) accused State Trooper Daniel Hubbard (White) of raping her during a traffic stop. Shaun King kicked fanned the flames of racial animus, but the officers body cams showed that no rape had happened. Harvard's Fair Punishment Project gave King a staff position for spreading the lie, and writing a piece that didn't really apologized, but blamed the racist nation (or Sherita) for the plausibility of it happening, and thus his mistake was not really his fault.
- 2018.04.13 NAACP President a liar - 💩NAACP President Rev. Jerrod Moultrie posted to Facebook about how he was just racially profiled on a traffic stop. Not only is that argument stupid (you often can't tell the race of someone in a car at night before you pull them over), but it turned out to be false. The fact that the NAACP doesn't fire him, shows that they like having race baiters represent them, or at least honesty/credibility on race, is not a prerequisite for working there or representing them
- 2017.11.06 Racist Car Graffiti - Owner Dauntarius Williams of graffiti-covered car, found near Kansas State, apologizes and he admits he put the racist message on himself.
- 2016.11.11 Oberlin v Gibson Bakery - Three underage black Oberlin students were shoplifting wine at Gibson’s bakery, and got caught. So they assaulted, beat down, and kicked the owner. An arrest followed, and the three were able to plead guilty to misdemeanors and get probation without any fines and a short probationary period. Black racist activist students, encouraged by activist faculty, claimed since it was a white shop owner and African-American students that it must have been racial profiling (ignore the crimes). Protests ensued with the aggitation of Oberlin College administrators and professors during the week of Trumps election. The FakeNews outlets used this as evidence of racism running rampant since Trump's election. The Bakery was furious at the damage done to their reputation and sued for economic and reputation loss from the protests, then graciously offered to withdraw it if the University just apologized and issuing a letter to students reiterating Gibsons weren't racists. The University refused and lost $11M in damages. Then the college wrote an offensive letter attacking the jury for the verdict, and cried poor despite $1B endowment, and lost an additional $22M in punitive damages (and legal fees on top). The cops confirmed that of the 40 shoplifting cases at the store (reported to law enforcement), only 6 were black patrons (not racial profiling).
- 2016.04.30 Uof Iowa Student makes up hate crime - Black kid (Marcus Owens) picks a fight, loses it, claims he was jumped by 3 white guys screaming racial slurs. The student body and activists are outraged: yawn. Video shows that he went to a bar, started multiple fights, and made up the hate crime to cover for his injuries. He later apologizes, activists don't. Police file no charges.
- 2016.02.04 University of Albany Race Hoax - Two black female college students (Ariel Agudio and Asha Burwell), and a Latina (Alexis Briggs) were BLM supporters, claimed to be victims of an assault by a group of whites. They made it up after assaulting a white woman first. The girls were convicted, fined, suspended, made to do community service, and put on probation. Hillary had tweeted about it, CNN covered it, never issued apology.
- 2015.03.24 Hands Up Don't Shoot - After race baiting the false Michael Brown, "Hands Up Don't Shoot" narrative, and after even the race-baiting Obama administration had to admit the narrative had been a lit all along, Shaun King still writes that he did nothing wrong by jumping to a conclusion, fanning the flames of racial division, and contributing to riots and murders that came out of that false narrative. To quote him, the truth never mattered, “I’m not going to parse evidence or make some complex technical argument that Michael Brown did or didn’t have his hands up. to me, it doesn’t matter if he did or he didn’t. It never has.”
I'm sure I'll be called a racist for trying to track this stuff. Any truth that discredits the far-left's histrionics is racism (or some other bigotry). But the point here is to remind people that America is one of the least racist countries in the world. And white on other racism is so rare, that they grievance industry has to invent racism where there is none.