- "...you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."
- "I have experience dealing with men who go off the reservation"….
- Referred to blacks as "super predators"…
- "Maybe Mr. Stevens should have contacted me if he wanted to live..." Benghazi.
- "What difference, at this point, does it make?”
- “We have a lot of kids who don’t know what work means. They think work is a four-letter word.”
- “The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996.”
- "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life," referring to stay at home Mom’s.
- Referring to her enemies, "Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians; probably the Republicans.”
- "fucking Jew bastard”
- "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them." (regarding Bill's philandering)
- "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just, I don't understand it." (regarding her hope for Obama in 2008
- "I remember landing under sniper fire.”
- "[Mahatma Gandhi] ran a gas station down in St. Louis… "
- “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”
- "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."
- "We came out of the White House not only dead-broke, but in debt. We had no money when we got there and we struggled to piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. It was not easy." (they were worth $13M at the time).