Here's a few examples of the problem:
- 2019.04.21 Sri Lanka Easter Attack - 🇱🇰 Colombo, Sri Lanka: After ignoring warnings, 8 blasts hit 3 churches and Hotels in an Islamic Terror attack on Christians during Easter mass. Much of the media couldn't bring themselves to say Islamic Extremism or Christian victims. Clinton and Obama colluded to shit-tweet a new term, "Easter Worshipers", in order to avoid saying "Christians". Add to this their mealy mouthed condemnation of an organized terrorist attack against Christians, which lies in sharp contrast to their harsh broad brushing of all whites/right wingers for the acts of a lone crazy liberal in New Zealand, just a couple weeks earlier.
- 2016.07.14 Nice truck attack - 🇫🇷 Nice, France: not to be confused with the 2015 stabbings or 2003 bombing, in 2016 Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel (Tunisian immigrant), drove a truck through Bastille Day crowds on Promenade des Anglais. ISIS/ISIL took credit for the Islamic Terrorist Attack ☪️.
- 2015.11.13 November Paris Attacks - 🇫🇷 Paris, France: a series of shootings, bombings was done in the name of ISIS/ISIL ☪️, including the Bataclan theatre shooting (that killed 90). 3 groups of men committed 6 attacks (including 4 suicide bombings). Despite gun-control and illegal bombs, they had assault weapons and bombs, who knew terrorists would disobey gun control laws? Despite Turkish, Iraqi, and Israeli intelligences all warning of an imminent attack on France months beforehand, they were ignored by the French authorities.
- 2015.01.07 Charlie Hebdo - 🇫🇷 Paris, France: two brothers, armed with illegal rifles, forced their way into the offices of Charlie Hebdo (Satire paper), and started shooting people in retaliation for the paper having a cartoon of Muhammad on their cover. Al-Qaeda's Yemen branch too credit for the Attack ☪️. There were related attacks, Hypercacher kosher supermarket attack, they killed 4 Jews and held 19 hostages.
- 2008.11.26 Mumbai attacks - 🇮🇳 Mumbai, India: in strict gun-controlled India, a group of 10 Pakistani terrorists committed 12 shootings and bombings over 4 days, killing over 175 people, while the Police had missed warnings, it took 10 hours to get commando's to the scene, and they showed up late to every event (like the keystone cops). This after they had decades to plan and train from the prior attacks.
- 2006.07.11 Mumbai Train Bombings - 🇮🇳 Mumbai, India: in strict gun-controlled India, 7 pressure-cooker bombs went off over 11 minutes and killed 209 people (700+ injured). There was also an unrelated grenade attack that killed 8 in Srinagar on the same day, but those are a semi-regular occurrence.
- 2004.09.01 Beslan Massacre - 🇷🇺 Beslan, Russia: Despite having some of the strictest gun controls in the world, in a police state, Chechen islamic separatists ☪️ took over a school with automatic weapons, and took 1,100 hostages, kept them in the auditorium rigged with explosives. Russian security forces stormed the building with tanks, incendiary rockets and other heavy weapons -- and 334 civilians (186 kids) were killed, as were the 34 hostage takers. The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) criticized Russia for lack of security in advance, and excessive lethal force during the event.
- 2002.04.26 Erfurt (School) - 🇩🇪 Efurt, Germany: A 19-year-old expelled student (Robert Steinhäuser) shot and killed 16 people and then himself using shotguns and a pistol. The lack of an assault rifle didn't reduce the death count.
- 2001.09.11 Twin Towers - Bill Clinton all but ignored Osama Bin Laden, despite multiple bombing attacks including the NYC/World Trade Center garage and the USS Cole bombing. Democrats hate to admit that an oppressed minority group can be as vicious (or more so) than white males, so denial of the problem. After multiple warnings that the CIA and other intelligence agencies missed or ignored, 19 hijackers hijacked 4 planes with box cutters, and flew them into various soft targets (such as the NYC/World Trade Center), killing 2996 people, as Tom Clancy and others had warned about.
- 1995.06.14 Budyonnovsk hospital crisis - 🇷🇺 Budyonnovsk, Russia: Despite having some of the strictest gun controls in the world, in a police state, Chechen islamic separatists ☪️ came inland over 70 miles, killing over 191 people, and took up to 2,500 hostages in a hospital with automatic weapons, to force Russia into peace talks.
- 1993.03.12 Bombay bombings - 🇮🇳 Mumbai (Bombay), India: in strict gun-controlled India, 12 bombs were set off, killing 257 people, done by a local mob boss (of D-company) in retaliation for riots that had killed 900 muslims (and injured 2,000), 5 years earlier. Initial reports had higher numbers, but that was due to bombings in Calcutta (that killed 60 and injured hundreds more), but was later found to be unrelated.
- 1972.09.05 Munich Olympics - 🇩🇪 Munich, Germany: the Palestinian terrorist group Black September took eleven Israeli Olympic team members hostage (with illegal assault weapons) and demanded that 234 Palestinian terrorists be freed in Israel. They killed the hostages along with a West German police officer during a failed rescue attempt. 5 of the 8 terrorists were killed, 3 were captured and released in a hostage exchange, only to be hunted and killed by the IDF later.
Attacks against U.S.
- 1979 66 Hostages taken and terrorized for 444 days
- 1983 Beirut embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead,
- 1983 Suicide truck bomb levels marine barracks in Beruit, killing 241 Marines.
- 1983 Kuwait Shiite truck bombers attack our embassy and others, killing 5 and injuring 80. 1984 Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy killing 24.
- 1984 Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. Two Americans killed.
- 1985 Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers.
- 1985 Achille Lauro.
- 1986 West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.
- 1988 Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground.
- 1993 WTC basement bomb kills 6, injures over 1,000, trying to bring the buildings down. 1995 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.
- 1996 Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 Americans and injuring hundreds of others.
- 1996 Osama was offered to Clinton by Sudan. Clinton declined taking him into custody.
- 1998 Kenya and Tanzania: truck bombs exploded at 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 and injur- ing about 4,500.
- 2000 Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged by suicide boat bomb: 17 killed
- 2001 Sept 11 - 2,9921 dead
- 2002 Karachi, Pakistan: bomb explodes outside American Consulate killing 12.
- 2003 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers killed 34 at housing compounds for Westerners 2004 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack the offices of a Saudi oil company in Khobar 22 dead including one American.
Attacks inside U.S.
This also includes attempts:
- 2018.08.15 - ISIS Member (Omar Ameen) had applied for refugee status and was captured inside the U.S. because of Trump's "extreme vetting". Does anyone think that OpenBorders Democrats would have stopped this guy? 
- 2018.08.11 - Siraj Ibn Wahhaj had a terrorist training camp in Taos New Mexico, with the 11 starving kids, his own dead son, he was training as school shooters. The media barely covered the topic.
If the left was just honest, and said, "Islamic Terrorism is a real problem, now let's talk about how to address it without persecuting in name or deed the many innocent Muslims", then we could address the problems. But unlike the left's positions on broad brushing guns, conservatives, the Tea Party, those who know more than them on Climate Change, MAGA hat wearers, and so on -- the left not only defends against broad brushing Muslims, the deny there is an issue at all. Acting like recalcitrant children and refusing to admit or even name a real problem, gets the other side louder and more vocal (and overstates things themselves). There is usually anger at an abject denial of reality. And then the left preys on any overstatement or over-reaction as proof of "racism!" -- when it is only proof that humans overstate their sides positions, and get angry and overreach if the other side refuses to concede to reality.