What do we know about James Comey?
- (1) He was a failed FBI director: untrustworthy, incompetent, self-aggrandizing
- (2) Democrats despised Comey, until Trump fired him
- (3) Comey got caught being incompetent, lying and perjuring himself a few times
- (4) the Media got caught being incompetent, lying and perjuring themselves a few times
- (5) Comey is a political polemic, part of the deep-state/never Trump crowd (and he despised Trump and loved Hillary)
- (6) he leaked government secrets and stole government property
- (7) Both the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General recommended he be fired
- (8) the Democrats/Media demanded a special council be setup to investigate obstruction and Russian collusion
- (9) James later wrote a book that proved his detractors right on every point
So the Democrats can hang their hat on what a great, upstanding, career G-man he was. But his time in the sun is almost over: he will be a failed and fired incompetent and corrupt politico that was working in D.C. and did more to harm the FBI reputation than any other man in history. Except maybe Mueller, and the Democrats that supported them for their political agenda (of undermining the Nation, as long as Trump was in charge).
- 1 Failed FBI director
- 2 Democrats despised Comey, until Trump fired him
- 3 Perjured, lied, was unethical
- 4 Media got caught
- 5 Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General recommended Comey be fired
- 6 Special Council
- 7 Leaker and thief
- 9 The absurd media and democrat position
- 10 Timing
- 11 Career wrongs
- 12 Media bias
- 13 ABC Interview
- 14 Comey's letter
- 15 But wait, there's more
Failed FBI director
Some of Comey's greatest hits, any one of these should have been a fireable offense:
- his decision to hold his press conference on Hillary
- his decision not to recommend indictment of Hillary
- his decision to publicly continue to talk both on and off the record about these matters...
- and say opposing things in public, private, to the Press privately, and on Camera -- confusing everyone on every position since he's taken every side
- his decision to publicly reopen the case
- his decision to rely upon a laughable dossier constructed by the President’s political opponents, used to get an illegal FISA warrant (details were either omitted or lied about to the issuing Judge) to spy on the administration during an election
- his decisions regarding what he says in public and private, and what he implies about current investigations
- not firing partisan polemics such as Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, who were all all caught conspiring to sabotage the President and undermine the administration
- his grandstanding tendency to blow oxygen at every brush fires that lost him the trust of most agents
- his inaccurate testimony about Huma Abedin’s emails (claiming 100's or 1000's of Huma emails, when it was dozens).
- his predetermining Hillary's innocence, months before his administration sloppily interviewed her
- his lying to the President (omitting that the Pee-pee dossier was funded by the Hillary campaign)
- The FBI getting caught colluding with Russian hackers to try to support Hillary's campaign that it was the Russians.
The FBI has collapsed from respected agency, to comical farce, with a Political actor at the helm. Few can point to something he handled well.
Democrats despised Comey, until Trump fired him
- Democrat have been screaming to fire James Comey for 6+ months
- Trump fired him and released the documents as to why
- Democrats demand Trump be impeached for firing James Comey, like they demanded for 6 months.  They start comparing this to Watergate, showing that either they don't understand the situation (or are counting on their base to not know).
- Trump should rehire Comey, just to watch everyone switch sides again.
- Nancy Pelosi has said Comey “may not be the right man for the job.”
- Harry Reid told reporters, “It’s time for Comey to resign” and demanded the Senate investigate him.
- Barack Obama scolded Comey before the election, saying that the FBI shouldn’t “operate on innuendo”
- Jerry Nadler, a New York House Democrat, called on Obama to fire Comey before he left office.
- Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed Comey for her embarrassing loss in November.
- Maxine Waters has claimed Comey had “no credibility“ left. Even MSNBC did their jobs for once, and called her on it. (MSNBC only gets partial credit, as they also had Maddow going full retard and claiming this is "unprecedented", right before citing the Clinton precedent just a few years earlier. Fortunately for her, her audience won't catch the contradiction or care).
- Elizabeth Warren attacked Comey for investigating Hillary instead of focusing on Wall Street.
- Bernie Sanders said that it “would not be bad thing for the American people” if Comey resigned
- Maxine Waters video where she says he has no credibility
- This Democrat Operative (William Lee Davis) summed it up, screaming for firing Comey on Monday afternoon, and Monday evening screaming for impeaching Trump for daring to fire Comey!
- And it's not just Democrat operatives, but their flock of sheep in Hollywood. "Constitutional Crisis", "Nixonian" and so on, from Robert Mook, Debra Messing, Rosie O'Donnell, George Takei, Michael Moore, Rob Reiner, Wil Wheaton, Cher. It's like a whose who of those who don't know what's what. 
This all ties back to the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory. The core reaction is whether you believe in the Trump is a Russian agent/pawn, or you live in the real world. If you believe the former, then what Trump did was obstruct an investigation into something he was criminally culpable of, and disqualifies him from office. If you are in touch with the facts, and realize a couple years in, and the only evidence they have is a paid-for-by-Hillary fake dossier, and some 3rd stringers that might have casually talked to Russia about things that weren't illegal, and Trump's reaction to Comey was completely understandable. There can be no obstruction unless there was a crime of Russian Collusion that Trump was aware of.
So the big outrage is that a President, knowing that there was no crime committed and that he was not the target of a criminal investigation, dared to ask the FBI director to explain that to the public (like he had done for Hillary), but Comey, the unabashed Hillary fan and NeverTrump'er, let the lie (that there were investigations) fester in the public media, and undermined his boss with illegal leaks. After the President asked for loyalty (to the country), and realized he wasn't going to get it, one buffoon fired the other one. If you find a scandal, let me know. All I found was Democrats Obstruct, Resist, Delay strategy buried under a mountain of hypocrisy, followed by failed witch hunts, and moving the goal-post . Anything that will make the President look guilty and help do the Russians bidding of undermining our influence in the world.
Perjured, lied, was unethical
Here's the big difference: the CIA lies for a living, the FBI tells the truth for a living. Their word is supposed to be their bond, and unassailable -- and they fire people (like McCabe) for "Lack of Candor". We know Comey got caught lying more than McCabe did:
- Comey got caught exaggerating something wrt to Huma
- Comey deliberately refused to inform the public that Trump was NOT being personally investigated by the FBI.
- Comey’s justification for this refusal to publicly disclose material facts — that those facts might change, “I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change,"... but we know that didn't stop him before. Recall that in 2016, Comey had no problem publicly exonerating Hillary Clinton despite the fact that the authority to charge (or not charge) someone with a crime lies with federal prosecutors, not the FBI; telling Congress that the investigation of Clinton was closed; and then announcing days before a presidential election that the FBI had reopened the case and was once again investigating Hillary Clinton. Yet we’re supposed to believe that James Comey had grave moral concerns about disclosing facts that may be subject to change? Please.
- FBI refutes Comey: “In his testimony, Mr. Comey states that he was not aware of any kind of memorandum issued from the Attorney General or the Department of Justice to the FBI outlining the parameters of the Attorney General’s recusal. However, on March 2, 2017, the Attorney General’s Chief of Staff sent the attached email specifically informing Mr. Comey and other relevant Department officials of the recusal and its parameters, and advising that each of them instruct their staff not to brief the Attorney General about or otherwise involve the Attorney General in any such matters described.” Sadly, for Comey, Sessions has the smoking gun: Sessions’ own email sent and read by Comey, according to the Department of Justice statement, showing Comey in fact did know “the parameters of the Attorney General’s recusal” despite his repeated comments to the contrary to Senator Kamala Harris’ questions. 
Media got caught
After months of histrionics loaded with false narratives Comey takes the stand and crushes the Media/Democrats narratives like: 
- Comey did tell Trump (3 times) that he wasn't the target of investigation -- and CNN, ABC had to issue corrections
- Comey leaked memos to create Political Drama (proving his firing was justified)
- Russia-Tump collusion theory evaporated and NYT's "Trumps repeated contact with the Russians was debunked
- Admitting that AG Lynch Pressured him to Downplay Clinton Investigation -- evidence of real obstruction of justice, and the Dems and media aren't interested?
Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General recommended Comey be fired
The Attorney General and and Deputy Attorney General recommended Comey be fired
- AG letter: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767
- AG letter: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/fbi-james-comey-fired-letter/</ref>
The core reaction is whether you believe in the Trump is a Russian agent conspiracy, or you live in the real world.
Leaker and thief
We know from the Comey memo's that he, the FBI and the DOJ fought to prevent being released that Comey was behind many illegal leaks to the Press. Most likely, including the Steele Dossier.
The big outrage is that a President, believing there was no crime committed, and that he was not the target of a criminal investigation (nor was Flynn the target of one), dared to ask the President for the FBI director to explain that to the public, like he had done with Hillary. But he let the lie (that there were investigations) fester in the public media. And the President asked for loyalty (to the country).
If you find a scandal, let me know. All I found was Democrats Obstruct, Resist, Delay strategy buried under a mountain of hypocrisy. Followed by failed witch hunts, and moving the goal post. Anything that will make the President look guilty and help do the Russians bidding of undermining our influence in the world.
They of course moved the goalpost again, now it wasn't about Russia, but it was about obstruction of a non-existent crime. 
The absurd media and democrat position
The media and Democrat meme has been that Comey had something on Trump, and firing him will silence him. And this is all about Russia.
- Yeah, because attacking someone's professional integrity is the way to get them on your side (and not leak everything they have)? The facts are the opposite: the FBI investigation will go on, no matter who their director is. So you don't fire someone to cover up a scandal, everyone knows that. ( The dem argument makes no logical sense).
- WaPo and ABC spun a story (anonymous sources told them), that "Rosenstein nearly resigned after WH spin on Comey firing" to further support their conspiracy theory that this was an outrage -- but if you go to the source, Rosenstein says that's bullshit, and he did NOT threaten to quit over Comey firing. Who are you going to believe, WaPo/ABC's anonymous sources or the actual source?
- The NYT, CNN, WaPo, Politico all bloviated that this firing was because the FBI asked for more resources. Oh, conspiracy. Of course they never corrected or retracted when the #2 person at the FBI (McCabe) said that was bullshit. Again, the Fake News uses a megaphone, the facts are on other sources and mentioned in a whisper.
- Trump said Comey told him 3 times that Trump was not the target of an investigation. The Democrats/Media cried that's bullshit, that Comey wouldn't tell him if that was true, so Trump must be lying. And that he was obviously the target. Only Comey had said the same thing publicly in March, and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said, that Comey had basically told them the same thing, and Dianne Feinstein (ranking Democrat on the committee) backed him up. 
- The Democrats and their Press claim "this is like Watergate". Interesting take. What sounds more Watergate'esque to you: Trump fires Comey for gross incompetence and alienating both sides --or-- Hillary Clinton deleting thousands of subpoenaed documents, uses BleachBit, then destroying her phones with a hammer? This whole thing is a canard that can only destroy the tattered shreds of trust between the informed public and the media.
If they ever find anything on Trump, great. Throw it out there, but there's more evidence Obama was born in Kenya, and I don't believe that one either.
The root of this argument is either you believe that wild conspiracy theory that Trump is the Machurian Candidate and colluded with Russia to steal an election away from the rightful heir to the throne (Hillary "what difference does it make" Clinton), despite absolutely no evidence for that tope -- or you're in touch with reality and you find the Dems and their Media doing their comical hypocrisy pantomime of what rational humans should act like.
The angry will scream "but the timing", in hoping their followers have as little sense of context as they do.
Sure the timing. 6 months after the FBI cleared the Trump administration of any wrongdoing or collusion with the Russians and election. And after 9 months of investigation has turned up NOTHING. (See: Russian Hackers: The Evidence).
The AG and Deputy AG recommends that Trump fire Comey, and so he did so.
The left is certain there's something there, because a lack of evidence is proof of Trump's guilt. In their minds the firing now, is proof that Comey was close to uncovering something (or has the goods) and firing him would somehow NOT encourage Comey to use the Nuclear Option and blow his wad to the public? It's bafflingly illogical. If Comey had something, then the last thing Trump would do is fire him.
Now they're saying because he didn't fire him on Day-1, it shows that Comey must have found something. But of course, we know if he'd fired Comey on Day-1 they would have screamed how rash and partisan a move that was too. And this fits the left's pattern of attacking every single thing Trump does, whether they demanded it or not.
- Mr. Comey as assistant U.S. attorney at the Department of Justice, did you investigate and did you clear Bill Clinton of any wrongdoing for extending a presidential pardon to Marc Rich, a fugitive from justice, a fugitive of the United States?
- Isn’t it true that in 2005, you resigned from the Department of Justice and accepted a job as the senior vice-president with the office of general counsel at Lockheed Martin, a company that is a major, major military contractor?
- Isn’t it true that in 2010, when you were employed with Lockheed Martin, Lockheed won 17 approvals for private contracts with the Department of State while Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State?
- Isn’t it true that in 2010, while you were employed with Lockheed Martin, Lockheed became a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and non-profit organizations?
- Isn’t it true that in late 2010, after Lockheed was awarded those contracts by the Hillary Clinton State Department, you stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million payout for your services?
- Isn’t it true that in 2013, the largest bank of England, HSBC, was being investigated by federal authorities for laundering billions of dollars for the Mexican drug cartels, channeling money to the Middle East, specifically Iran, which is in violation of law?
- Isn’t it true that Robert Mueller, former director of the FBI and now the special counsel to investigate the alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia… isn’t it true that Mr. Mueller was the chief counsel at HSBC… the same bank that was laundering money for the cartels?
- Isn’t it true that HSBC was a significant Clinton Foundation contributor? That Bill Clinton was being paid about $200,000 for his speeches at HSBC events… and this is while Mrs. Clinton was the Secretary of State? No conflict of interest there?
- Isn’t it true that HSBC was basically let off the hook with a $1.2 billion fine – which was paid by shareholders – and none of its officers, managers, directors were charged criminally or let go?
- Isn’t it true that while all hell was breaking loose at HSBC, YOU, Mr. Comey, were appointed as a director and member of the board at HSBC to assist with damage control?
- Isn’t it true, Mr. Comey, that your salary went from $206,000 in 2002 when you were a government employee, to $33.5 million in 2012…. And that you earned these moneys while working for entities that were major contributors to the Clintons?
- Isn’t it true that you worked for Bridgewater Associates between 2010 and 2013, and that they are also a major contributor to the Clintons?
- Isn’t it true that you worked for Columbia University in 2013 as a senior research scholar at the school of law, and that Columbia University is also a major contributor to the Clintons?
- Isn’t it true that you gave this memo that you wrote on Bureau time on a classified computer in a Bureau car… and you gave this memo to Daniel Richman, your friend, a liberal professor (at Columbia), and he gave this memo to the New York Times?
- Mr. Comey, you were appointed FBI Director by former President Obama in 2013, as Secretary Clinton was leaving the State Department. Isn’t it true that you were appointed by Obama as FBI Director because you had proven yourself to be of service to the Clintons and their associates and entities that contribute millions of dollars to the Clintons’ non-profit organizations?
- Isn’t it true that you, as Director of the FBI in 2013 did absolutely nothing in regards to the missing $2 billion from the State Department finances, and this happened while Mrs. Clinton was Secretary of State?
- Isn’t it true, that while you were Director of the FBI, for over two years, nothing happened as a result of the FBI “investigations” into the Clinton non-profit organizations?
- NYT goes full fruitloops, “Mr. Comey was fired because he was leading an active investigation that could bring down a president.” based on absolutely no evidence provided by anyone: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/opinion/donald-trumps-firing-of-james-comey.html
- WaPo loses their nut, and spins hard left: absence of proof, and venom by the opposition, is proof enough: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/10/cnns-jeffrey-toobin-they-will-put-in-a-stooge-who-will-shut-down-this-investigation/?utm_term=.04575d56376d
- Politico - a few agents in tears (ignore the many more celebrating the firing): http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/09/omey-firing-fbi-tears-238190
- ACLU goes full retard on Comey: https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-comment-trump-firing-fbi-director-comey
- Democrat impeachment reflex for doing what Bill Clinton did (firing an FBI director): http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article149758184.html
- Slamming the media for bias:
- CNN"s leaps on the usual FakeNews side of things, and doesn't correct/question an unhinged panelist (one example of dozens): http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/cnn-panelist-on-comey-firing-this-is-how-democracy-dies/ or they go on to their histrionics about how this is the end of democracy and firing an incompetent FBI director is "like a 3rd world dictatorship": http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2017/05/10/cnn-meltdowns-comey-firing-terribly-dangerous-akin-third-world
- Tinpot media: https://theintercept.com/2017/05/10/after-james-comeys-firing-who-will-stop-trumps-tinpot-dictatorship/
- USA Today admits this was justified: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/05/09/james-comey-fired-donald-trump-fbi-director-column/101488186/
- WSJ admits it's about time: https://www.wsj.com/articles/comeys-deserved-dismissal-1494379867
- Something that points out the insane comparisons to Nixon are delusional leftist extremism: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/09/is-this-trumps-saturday-night-massacre-dont-count-on-it-215119
- 6 reasons: http://www.newsweek.com/why-james-comey-fired-fbi-606372
- 6 reasons: http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/10/6-quick-takeaways-from-trumps-firing-of-fbi-director-comey/
- 10 biggest screwups: http://100percentfedup.com/list-of-comeys-10-biggest-screw-ups-as-fbi-directorwhy-his-firing-was-long-overdue/
- Scott Adams: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/160515646406/the-comey-firing
- Video explaining all the contradictory investigations going on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0_tnLF0TE
- Explosing what just happened, with Democrats Tourettes leaping to Nixon before they have any facts: http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/09/trump-fires-fbi-director-comey/
- Legal Insurrection talks about the grandstanding that the Democrat now deny was a problem: http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/james-comey-had-become-too-much-of-a-media-celebrity/
- Brilliant fact check showing how many stories around Russia/Comey that FakeNews sources like CNN have gotten wrong: http://circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-russia
- Colbert audience supports it, until Colbert spins it: https://twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312
- A good start, abolish the agency: https://mises.org/blog/abolish-fbi-0
- Tone when Obama did it more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2009/05/obama-to-replace-us-attorneys-018390
- Others fired: http://articles.latimes.com/2007/mar/23/nation/na-talking23
Comey and Wife both partisans:
Some fake news sources said they know people, who claim to have heard, that there's a memo, written by Comey, that says Trump might have once politely mentioned he doesn't think pursuing Flynn will do any good. And the left lost their nut. Bill having a clandestine meeting on the tarmac with the head of the DOJ isn't pressure or unethical sharing of status in their minds.
While I didn't vote for Trump, the left media is jumping the shark. For example: I keep seeing folks claiming this Flynn/Comey thing is impeachable. Sad that so many are duped by such bad media. As near as I can tell...
But it doesn't appear that his ask was anywhere near interfering with an investigation, even if it is as bad as claimed. And we don't know that yet, as the NYT supposedly had the memo, but hasn't released it. (Another anonymous source). After they and WaPo got caught in a handful of mistakes last week alone. So we don't even have hard evidence that he did nothing wrong (criminal).
For it to be criminal, there would have to be a criminal investigation of Flynn. (Flynn wasn't fired for a crime, and Trump has no way of knowing if a criminal investigation is going on -- certainly the FBI hasn't said there was one). And then Trump would have had to have fired Comey to obstruct that investigation into that crime.
So the only way to turn this into impeachable offense, is the FBI has to show that Flynn committed a crime, that Trump knew about it, and Trump knew the investigation was into that crime and Trump was intentionally trying to suppress the investigation by firing Comey, and THAT might meet the standards of a high crime. Raise your hand if you think that's the most likely outcome based on the evidence we have so far.
How come the media isn't doing their job and reminding their pundits and the public of this stuff? And what does it say about places that aren't? (Doesn't matter if you like/hate Trump, you still have a job to tell the public the basics -- like the odds of impeachment at this point).
Also, the whole Russia story may have just crumbled as information about Seth Rich shows what Wikileaks and others have been saying -- that their source was a disgruntled DNC operative (mad over the corruption in the Hillary campaign and DNC), and was never the Russians. A story shows that they may have been correct (and there were 44,000 DNC emails on his machine), and that he was the Wikileaks source -- and thus the foundation of the Russia Collusion story is false. (Though I'm waiting for confirmation). That means all the media outlets that were relaying that thread will have their credibility in tatters. (NYT and WaPo first). That's the News of the day - the biggest story of the last 6 months is fake, and the far-left sources are rambling about a non-crime?
So we'll see...
Again, never been a Trump "Fan", but I'm sad watching the media discrediting themselves week after week, as their more and more shrill claims all get proven false. And that otherwise intelligent folks are repeating what they're told by those repeatedly wrong sources and not doing basic logic. Like "what is the minimum requirement to reach an impeachable offense", or "if Comey had something real on Trump, why didn't he come forward when it happened? And should we prosecute Comey for conspiracy if it was a crime?"
(Someone unfriended me for pointing this section out. Rolls eyes).
The big secret leaked? The classified info was published in March in all the papers: that terrorists might be preparing for laptop bombs.
I asked, "Should the NYT and others be attacked for sedition for their poor judgement in publishing that too?" and the left changes the topic. This is horrible! And more hand waiving.
The Comey Standard for Hillary was she committed many crimes, but it was because she's that incompetent and there was no ill intent. So the standard is intent. Thus all Trump has to do is explain to Comey that he never intended to obstruct the investigation and he's golden (according to the Comey Standard).
Ethics are what you do when nobody is watching. Comey chose to bury something he thought was an ethical violation when nobody was watching, or was sensationalizing something for political gain (that he knew was wrong) when they were. Either lets me know more about Comey than Trump. And more about the people who don't think this through enough to wonder about the ethics of Comey in all this.
NYT almost touched on the topic like a real newspaper-- but the topic was so spun, it failed. (In the end they just wrote off any impeachment wouldn't be based on the law but politics... instead of addressing the point of precedent or what it's taken versus supposed to take -- and how far off this is from that).
But wait, there's more
After former FBI director James Comey told us under oath that the FBI provided all documents in response to the surreptitious meeting on the Phoenix tarmac between Bill Clinton and AG Lynch, we are now getting 30 new documents that were not provided. (We don’t yet know what they contain). This tells us that we know James Comey lied under oath in ways the benefited the Hillary Campaign and DNC.
And he made millions while doing it all (by selling out his expertise on the topics, to the highest bidder):
Russiagate : 1995.06.14 Budyonnovsk hospital crisis • 2004.09.01 Beslan Massacre • 2016.06 Anthony Scaramucci • 2016.12.31 Russians hack our power grid • 2017 - 17 Intelligence Agencies • 2017.04.21 Carter Page Colluded with Russia • DNC-Russian Collusion • IG DOJ FBI Report • Obama and Hackers • Q: Did Russia "influence" our elections? • Q: Did Russia hack our election? • Q: Did the Russians want Donald Trump to win? • Q: Is Collusion a crime? • Q: Is Trump compromised by Russians? • Q: Shouldn't we trust the Intelligence Agencies? • Q: What about Helsinki? • Q: What about Russian trolls, and Social Media? • Q: What about the Podesta email hacks? • Q: What is this Russia thing about? • Q: What should we do about the Russian interference? • Q: Who was the leadership during the Russiagate stuff? • Q: Why did Russia interfere? • Russia, Trump and Wiretapping • Russia: Mass Murders • Russiagate 🇷🇺 • Russian Hackers • Russian Hackers: The Evidence • Russian Hackers: The Fiction • Russians ads swung the 2016 election • Spygate • Trump-Russia Collusion • Trump: Hackers timeline • Trump: Russian Collusion •
Russiagate People : Christopher Steele and the Russian "pee-pee" Dossier • Don Jr. Hysteria • James Clapper • Michael Flynn • Peter Strzok • Robert Mueller •