Trying to keep all the stupid, polemic and foloneous things our village idiot has to say, is a Sisyphusian task. So I just cherry pick as I go. Maybe some day, this could grow into a website of it's own. But personally, I don't have the energy to focus on that much dumb negativity. She's a downer.
- Pelosi on Gun Control - When asked about gun rights, Nancy explained, "We're talking about no further sales of assault weapons... no further sales of... 30 rounds in a gun. We're re talking about background checks which is very popular, even among gun owners, and, hunters. We avow the First Amendment." Nobody can pack a paragraph with stupid like Nazi-Nancy. Let's break that down error by offensive error.
- Pelosi and Kim Jong-Un - What do they have in common? Popularity ratings, rhetoric and a desire for dictatorial power. To give you an idea of how toxic Nancy Pelosi is, Kim Jong Un has a higher popularity ranking (17 percent favorable, 72 percent unfavorable). But to be fair, Kim Jong Un is a successful brutal dictator and liar, Pelosi only has aspirations of becoming one.
- Jesus Fucking Christ - There was a comment that Democrats are "learning" to hate God, and that's a danger to them both morally and politically. But it's much worse than that. The party of identity politics (that divides us for votes) has not come to this behavior recently. They decided long ago, that if the establishment believes X, it must be wrong (unless they're the establishment). And the other side is worthy of contempt and mocking, while proclaiming their sides superior tolerance, political correctness and respect. And nothing demonstrates this more than the Hunky Jesus Contest.
- 2019.02.25 ❄️ NRA Magazine Cover Triggers Dems - An American Rifleman’s article/photo gets dems in a hissy (like that's something new). What was the big offense of the NRA Magazine made? It used a photo of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats, including former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, next to an article titled: "Target Practice - Congressional Democrats target gun owners for persecution with extreme firearm transfer bans.” Since Democrats can't read the second line (or assume their supporters can't), they melted down and claimed this was a call for violence against these poor innocent fascists. No rational person would believe that.
- 2019.01.29 Jussie Smollett - 💩 Jussie (star on show TV show "Empire") was allegedly attacked in Chicago, in what was initially being investigated as a hate crime. The first report was 2 men in ski masks making racial and homophobic slurs, assaulted him, poured bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck -- then stopped the attack for no reason. (Claims of them saying "this is MAGA country" were added later). Those with any skepticism wondered things like (a) what are white Trump supporters doing in sub-zero Chicago gay neighborhood ambushing a guy they seemed to know (b) then stopping for no reason (c) Why wouldn't Jussie share his phone records, drop his sandwich bag during the assault, or take off the noose off after going home and waiting more than 20 minutes to call the cops? The haters accused the skeptics of being racist for asking obvious questions -- but the story is falling apart, as is seems that Jussie staged the whole thing because he was going to be cut out of his TV show, and wanted to make it harder to fire him (the pity and famous name scam).