This is a list of violence (usually against conservatives or MAGA supporters), that you may not have read or seen much about. The point being that if this is news to you, and some of these are more horrific and newsworthy than lesser things that you have heard about, then that's evidence of FakeNews. That your information is being censored (filtered) and you're not getting a balanced view of reality.
- We know that hundreds of Trump supporters were assaulted during the campaign, and the rhetoric of “racist, bigot, xenophobe” sets a tone
- The Wikileaks emails showed that the Clinton Campaign and DNC were sponsoring and encouraging it using paid agitators and sock puppets (who pretended to be conservatives) and to assault folks in hopes to agitate responses
- We know that there has been dozens of assaults and a few murders by BLM against whites and cops (Dems don’t have a problem with violence, just violence against their side)
- We know there were mass riots, vandalism and assaults by anti-trump (Antifa) rioters and agitators.
- We had no cases of Trump supporters breaking into Hillary events and assaulting folks, or assaulting them as they left/entered events.
- We know there are many more assaults against Trump supporters or just whites, since Trump -- those just seldom make national news. While almost every accusation the other way is.
- We have evidence that there might have been a few racially motivated assaults by trump supporters, but we don't know how many were backlash (in response to all the DNC assaults on Republicans first).
- Then there’s the smugness, melodrama and tone that also antagonizes a response. That doesn't excuse assaults or vandalism, but the context matters.
- We know that many (most?) of the racist attacks by the right, have been hoaxes (See FakeHate).
Violence seems to only really bug the left, when if it is against minorities who are not white, cops, conservatives, and so on. For those minorities, they just make excuses. Here's a list of stories that were often underplayed, or context was omitted. 51 items
- Memes-Fake-or-Real-Hate - Meme's aren't exactly News, but they do show tone or demonstrate some hypocrisy. Here's a few meme's about Fake/Real hate.
- 2019.05.21 Milkshake Assaults - There's been some recent assaults by Milkshakes: throwing Milkshakes at conservatives in the EU. While it sounds benign to the clueless, when someone is doing that, you don't know if the fluid is ice-cream or acid, nor of there's a solid or even a grenade in the cup. So this is not a harmless prank, and liberals would get that if someone was assaulting their heroes with frozen drinks, but their lack of introspection and consistent ethics makes them rationalize bad behavior against the other side. CBS, CNN and some other far left outlets are excusing/rationalizing the assaults as funny and tolerable.
- 2019.04.11 SJW Protester throw bleach - The Daily Wire's Michael Knowles was speaking at University of Missouri-Kansas City, and masked SJW protester fired bleach at him (out of a super-soaker). Why? It was a speech titled, "“Men Are Not Women.” and that's enough to trigger the left into intolerance mode. (He was actually just talking about the irony that a simple statement like that causes the herd of intolerance to try to silence people, when they proved his point for him).
- 2019.04.11 Highschool Suspends Students for 2A - In a shockingly dumb move, a Highschool suspended students for Snapchatting that they went to their brothers gun range and snapchatted their event with the caption, "if there's ever a zombie apocalypse, you know where to go". The photos were not taken at school. They were not taken during school hours. They did not reference a school. They auto-deleted after 24 hours, which was well before the school became aware of them. And yet, administrators suspended the boys for three days, and also gave them weekend detention for having exercised their first and second amendment rights. The ACLU did their jobs, for once, and sued the school for poor judgement.
- 2019.04.11 Food Tampering Editorial - A Boston Globe columnist (Luke O'Neil) called for waiters to piss in the food of Trump administration officials, in the name of tolerance. (Removed after backlash). To quote, “As for the waiters out there, I’m not saying you should tamper with anyone’s food, as that could get you into trouble. You might lose your serving job. But you’d be serving America. And you won’t have any regrets years later.” It's not just the authors bad judgement but the editorial staff, and attitude that it is symptomatic of, that's the real hate.
- 2019.04.03 Starbucks Maga Hat - 74 year old jewish man (Victor) was bullied repeatedly in Palo Alto for the crime of wearing 'MAGA' hat. Rebecca Mankey bragged on Social Media about how she called him a racist, and a Nazi. Her employed (Gryphon Stringed Instruments) fired her for being antithetical to their company’s values. So score 1 for Karma.
- 2019.03.29 MAGA revenge - For once, the MAGA hat wearer might have been as wrong as the other side. According to reports a guy ripped the MAGA hat off a (previously?) homeless man (Leor Bergland) in the Tenderloin (SF), who pulled a sword and slashed the attackers arm in an obvious over-escallation/retaliation. The tenderloin is infamous for crazies/homeless who are known to be stabby, and assaulting someone first kind of invites a response. Some are dubious about the MAGA angle.
- 2019.03.09 Trans-Woman linked to many hate crimes - Police arrested a black transgender woman (Thomas Herd) that attacked a white couple in the Bronx, and is likely behind a series of pepper-spray black-on-white hate-crimes in Manhattan. (11 attacks in total).
- 2019.03.09 Jake's Dilemma - A bartender kicked a MAGA hat-wearing guy (Dion Cini) out of a New York City bar (Jake's Dilemma), the latest in a continuing trend of anti-Trump hate. The bar apologized for the incident.
- 2019.03.03 Dog Walking - Performance "artists" (activist group called Indecline), did this event they called "Hatebreed", where “men and women of color and members of the LGBT community” placed leashes and custom made dog collars on white men in red M.A.G.A. hats (all named “racist white man”), and walked them on all fours up and down Hollywood Boulevard.
- 2019.02.26 Shoprite (New Jersey) - 81-year-old man assaulted over wearing a MAGA hat: police are releasing no other details.
- 2019.02.26 Santa Fe Student Assault - Kenneth Dewayne Jones (18) assaulted a student at Edmunds High School (Santa Fe) for the crime of wearing a MAGA hat.
- 2019.02.21 Conservative attacked at Berkeley - More of the same -- a conservative was physically assault for not being left-wing enough at UC Berkeley, the media doesn't care because while conservatives are a minority at UC's, it's not a minority that they care about. Ask yourself if you think the media would have picked up the story if a black student was attacking at LSU, or a latino at UT, and it gives you an idea of the hypocrisy (double standard).
- 2019.02.19 Scott Presler - Gay conservative activist Scott Presler had a group of men throw projectiles and insulted him for being gay.
- 2019.02.19 Abib Ascencio - A far-left anti-ICE activist filmed herself harassing an elderly man in a Make America Great Again hat at a thrift store, with "“brave enough to wear it out, I’m brave enough to call you out.” When called out on it, Abib quickly chickened out and protected her Twitter account so people couldn't see her handiwork.
- 2019.02.17 Sams Club - For wearing MAGA hats at a Sam’s Club (Bowling Green, Kentucky), James Phillips flipped them off, then when confronted on it, pulled a gun and threatened to shoot the couple (Terry and Cherrie Pierce). James was arrested for first degree wanton endangerment.
- 2019.02.15 MAGA hat Illegal - Woman (Rosiane Santos) assaults man (Bryton Turner) at a Mexican Restaurant (Casa Vallarta) for wearing a MAGA hat... is asked to leave by cops, refuses, gets arrested. Turns out once fingerprinted, she's an illegal immigrant from Brazil, who also committed a DUI (on a prior occasion) and is now on the path to deportation.
- 2019.02.06 Assassination "Joke" - Jemele Hill (of ESPN and the Atlantic) made a tweet (now deleted) saying AOC should interrupt Trump's next State of the Union address, with the following quote, "GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET". This was what one of Malcom-X's killers said before murdering him. Jemele deleted the tweet and apologized, but few believe it was a joke.
- 2019.01.31 López-Alt bans MAGA hats - J. Kenji López-Alt, author of "The Food Lab" cookbook, and chef-partner of Wursthall restaurant (San Mateo), tweeted he would refuse service to anyone wearing a red MAGA cap. And that, "MAGA hats are like white hoods except stupider because you can see exactly who is wearing them." After customer complaints, López-Alt apologized and deleted the tweets.
- 2018.11.17 Marine Attacks - Two Marines were severely assaulted by an Antifa mob (severe beating) for walking through downtown Philadelphia. (They were presumed to be "White Supremacists).
- 2018.06.22 The Red Hen - Sarah Sanders dining at her establishment with a small group (including members of her family), so she did what many far-left hate-mongers would, and asked Sarah to leave because she worked for an "inhumane and unethical" administration. (This was over the Cagegate issue, where Republicans were trying to discourage human trafficking and illegal immigration). Sarah's party left and went across the street to dine while Wilkinson called friends to stalk and harass Sarah's group, because that's what being a tolerant liberal looks like to her.
- 2018.01.17 Comicon - East Coast Comicon banned “Hercules” and "Andromeda" star Kevin Sorbo because he is friendly with Fox News host Sean Hannity. The douchebag that did it (Chris Gailbraith) proudly virtue signaled on FB that tolerance for conservatives is where he draws the line.
- 2017.01.23 Man bites roommate's ear off over Trump argument - Guy drinks, claims Trump is going to send him back to Mexico, then attacks and bites his roommate (Marco Ortiz's) ear off.
- 2017.01.20 Trump Supporter hair set on fire - While screaming "Love Trumps Hate" at Inauguration Day protests, anti-Trumper sets Trump supporters (Mackenzie Ullom's) hair on fire (in DC).
- 2017.01.20 Inauguration Day violence - During Inauguration Day (before Trump could have done anything to warrant it), Hillary Supporters and Anti-Trumpers came out to commit violence, vandalism, and riots all over the nation. 230 were arrested, thousands more got away.
- 2017.01.04 Disabled man tortured by 4 black Trump Haters - Video was streamed of 4 black guys kidnapping and torturing a disabled white guy, and yelling "Fuck Trump" in Chicago area.
- 2016.11.16 march of students in Rockville, Maryland - Fifteen year old Trump supporter was assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat, during the "peaceful" march of Students protest. Four students carrying “Love Trumps Hate,” signs, surrounded and hit and kicked the victim, in the name of tolerance.
- 2016.11.16 Marines assaulted in NOLA - Anti-Trump protesters assaulted U.S. Marines in a New Orleans bar, during a "peaceful" protest.
- 2016.11.15 Six Communists arrested for assaulting Trump supporters - The "peaceful" protestors (according to FakeNews) and members of Red Guards Austin, were arrested for felony aggravated assault on Trump supporters while wearing masks, also resisting and evading arrest.
- 2016.11.15 Man killed after saying he voted for Trump - Mitchell Mormon was shot and killed outside a bar in Atlanta, after he had joked that he voted for Donald Trump.
- 2016.11.15 Man attacked in NY Subway for wearing MAGA hat - A man (Corey Cataldo) was attacked by two men while riding the New York City subway, because he was wearing a MAGA hat.
- 2016.11.14 Two Homes Vandalized with Anti-Trump Graffiti - "Fuck Trump", "BLM" were spray painted on a couple of homes, and a trailer lit on fire, all to demonstrate liberal tolerance in Tampa, Florida.
- 2016.11.13 More protestors arrested in Portland - After day 4 of violent riots in Portland over Hillary losing, 71 rioters were arrested for things like throwing bottled and road flares, as well as widespread vandalism and assaults.
- 2016.11.13 FL arrest for water throwing - Snowflake throws water on Trump supporters in Fort Lauderdale, and gets arrested... then cries victim. How dare you interfere with her God-Given right to assault people for their beliefs!
- 2016.11.13 College Park High School Teacher Punched - College Park (California) teachers were attempting to block passage to students from "nearby schools" who were on campus “recruiting” for an anti-Donald Trump protest, and one teacher was punched in the face.
- 2016.11.13 Anti-Trump graffiti in L.A. - "Fucc Trump" graffiti popped up on Sepulveda Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- 2016.11.12 Woodside High School Student beaten up - Woodside High School Student Jade Armenio, was accused of hating Mexicans because she supported Trump, then violently assaulted.
- 2016.11.12 Two Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden, Ct - Two male suspects (Wilson Eschevarria and Anthony Hobdy) stopped their car, got out of the vehicle, and began punching and kicking a man in the traffic island for waving an American flag and holding a Trump election sign.
- 2016.11.11 Female anti-bullying ambassador arrested - Shacara McLaurin (the ambassador for "Stomp Out Bullying") was arrested for felony assault at Trump Tower protest for pushing man (74), to the ground (where he hit his head on the cement) in fight over the new President-elect
- 2016.11.10 Grubhub CEO Trump supporters should resign - Hillary supporter Matt Maloney penned nastygram to all employees that included, "If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here", to show the kind of tolerance the tech-left has for those with different political views.
- 2016.11.10 Black mob beats white guy for voting for Trump - David Wilcox was beaten (and dragged through the streets) for being a Trump Voter in Chicago. Unlike the later Jussie Smollett case, this assault was a real hate crime in Chicago, and the national media had no interest.
- 2016.11.10 Anti-Trump protesters beat a man's dog - The rioters threw a bottle at a man, and hit is dog. Then threw more stuff at the Dog, and kicked it repeatedly.
- 2016.11.09 Eleven year old assaulted for supporting Trump - Stafford Elementary had a mock election, and when asked who voted for Trump, the kid that said, "I did" took a beating from many classmates that took a suspiciously long time to stop, with no evidence of disciplinary action taken.
- 2016.11.02 NBC Goons beat me up - Guy wore anti-Bill Clinton T-Shirt to NBC Today Show, and was bloodied and bruised by NBC security. When he complained, NBC retorted that wearing that shirt, he was asking for it. There is a lawsuit.
- 2016.10.15 NC RNC Office Firebombed - North Carolina Republican Party Firebombed, and they spray painted, “Nazi Republicans, leave town or else”.
- 2016.09.30 San Diego assault - A SDSU student (Feras Jabro) was doing citizen journalism in El Cajon, where protests were happening over the shooting of Alfred Olango (Ugandan refugee, repeat drug dealer and felon) after Alfred pulled a large vape pen from his pocket, got in a shooting stance while pointing it at a cop, who returned fire. Feras was filming day-2 of the BlackLivesMatters protests and asking questions while wearing a MAGA hat, and was beaten, kicked, and had bottles thrown at him while he fled the scene. CBS News and Reuters reported it as a peaceful protest, and Feras as the agitator (for beating the assailants fists and feet with his face?). A separate cameraman was also mugged.
- 2016.07.07 Micah Xavier Johnson - Black Lives Matter member and part of other black power organizations (including Black Panthers), goes out and shoots 16 people (killing 5 cops), to get cops/whites back for the fake injustices of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling. The press got the gun wrong (not assault rifle), and downplayed his associations with BLM, pretending their agitation had nothing to do with it.
- 2016 anti-Semitism is suddenly uncool - There were 7,000 incidents of anti-semitism during the 8 years of Obama (1,211 in the first year alone). Loosely 3 a day, while the Friend-of-Farrakhan was in office. But it went largely unreported by his allies in the media. While the U.S. might have seen as much as a 10% rise since Trump, Germany saw a 16% increase in the same period without him. Many of the U.S. ones will be debunked later. Nobody thinks harassment is OK, but many of us recognize that the sudden media interest in antisemitism, coinciding with the election of Trump, is more that pure coincidence.
- 2016 Election - We know that many (hundreds) of Trump's supporters were assaulted during the campaign. And that there was virtually no corollary violence at Hillary or Bernie rally's. Wikileaks and Project Veritas showed that the Clinton Campaign and DNC were sponsoring and encouraging it (paid agitators), and even assaulting others while pretending to be Republicans (Sock Puppets). And we know that screaming “racist, bigot, deplorable, xenophobe” in someone's face (as the left does constantly) sets a tone that's like to set things on edge.
- 2012.08.15 Family Research Council Shooting - 🇺🇲 Washington, DC: Floyd Lee Corkins was a gay activist who was triggered by the SPLC list of hate groups. So he went to the one: the near-by Family Research Council. He took a handgun, two extra magazines of ammo, and sandwiches from Chick-fil-A to smear in the faces of his victims and opened fire at the local FRC office: fortunately he only hit one security guard who disarmed and apprehended him. If a conservative had done that after a sermon at a church or based on anything a conservative group said, that group would be listed as a domestic terrorist organization by SPLC, and the media would trash that organization. Since it was the SPLC, the story was buried and the tone was, "you can't use a fanatic to misrepresent a whole cause", a standard never applied to the right.
- 2012.07.19 Masterpiece Cakeshop - Jack Phillips was approached by a gay couple that asked him to bake them a wedding cake. He politely explained that Colorado didn't recognize gay marriage (yet), and due to his religion, he wouldn't use his tradecraft to do custom work for an issue that violated his personal beliefs (he said he wouldn't bake a cake that would slur the LGBT community either), but he'd happily serve them and they could buy anything else in the store (he'd even make them birthday cakes or for any other occasion). The gay activists, which had easy access to dozens of other stores flipped him off, yelled, "Fuck You and your homophobic cake shop", and put the information on social media and sicked the Gay-Mafia (nasty activists) on Jack and the shop, who harassed him and polarized the issue (Real Hate). The media misrepresented the story (FakeNews). The accusations against Jack were disproven (Fake Hate). The Colorado Civil rights commission violated Jack's civil rights by siding with the LGBT-Fascists, and was later slapped down by the Supreme Court. So the gay-activists sued/attacked/harassed Jack again... and lost again (Real Hate). They don't seem to care that Christians have civil rights too.
This is just a small sampling of items that I caught flying under the radar, or at least that many on the left will try to brush under the rug. A comprehensive list would be much longer. Remember that context when you hear of a much less common right on left or white on minority crime (which is much, much rarer than the other way around).
And this combines with Fake Hate, (stories that you first heard were Hate crimes, etc., and later turned out to be hoaxes), to tell the whole story of how much the public, especially the left, is mislead -- or has their views skewed by twisting stories they do hear, and omitting other information that's quite material.