This is a list of "Real Hate"... the rash of violence (>50 attacks) against conservatives or MAGA supporters that happened after the election that you may not have read or seen much about. This isn't just inciting violence, but committing it in order to encourage more of it (or to stifle the opposition). The point being that if this is news to you, and some of these are more horrific and newsworthy than lesser things that you have heard about, then that's evidence of FakeNews. That your information is being censored (filtered) and you're not getting a balanced view of reality.
- We know that hundreds of Trump supporters were assaulted during the campaign, and the rhetoric of “racist, bigot, xenophobe” sets a tone
- The Wikileaks emails showed that the Clinton Campaign and DNC were sponsoring and encouraging it using paid agitators and sock puppets (who pretended to be conservatives) and to assault folks in hopes to agitate responses
- We know that there has been dozens of assaults and a few murders by BLM against whites and cops (Dems don’t have a problem with violence, just violence against their side)
- We know there were mass riots, vandalism and assaults by anti-trump (Antifa) rioters and agitators.
- We had no cases of Trump supporters breaking into Hillary events and assaulting folks, or assaulting them as they left/entered events.
- We know there are many more assaults against Trump supporters or just whites, since Trump -- those just seldom make national news. While almost every accusation the other way is.
- We have evidence that there might have been a few racially motivated assaults by trump supporters, but we don't know how many were backlash (in response to all the DNC assaults on Republicans first).
- Then there’s the smugness, melodrama and tone that also antagonizes a response. That doesn't excuse assaults or vandalism, but the context matters.
- We know that many (most?) of the racist attacks by the right, have been hoaxes (See FakeHate).
Violence seems to only really bug the left, when if it is against minorities who are not white, cops, conservatives, and so on. For those minorities, they just make excuses. Here's a list of stories that were often underplayed, or context was omitted. RealHate : 70 items
This is just a small sampling of items that I caught flying under the radar, or at least that many on the left will try to brush under the rug. A comprehensive list would be much longer. Remember that context when you hear of a much less common right on left or white on minority crime (which is much, much rarer than the other way around).
And this combines with Fake Hate, (stories that you first heard were Hate crimes, etc., and later turned out to be hoaxes), to tell the whole story of how much the public, especially the left, is mislead -- or has their views skewed by twisting stories they do hear, and omitting other information that's quite material.