Q: Why do I do this?
A: Because it’s there Life is too short to cave in to ignorance or misinformation. Writing gives me peace. It gives me an excuse to research and question and refine. Teaching others, can teach yourself (if you’re open to questioning everything, and being your own devil’s advocate).
My beliefs stem from trying to balancing conflicting truths:
I believe in trying to fit in to society, while improving and challenging what’s wrong, and finding the balances. It doesn’t matter if I can change the world; the important thing is to try to improve it, without disrupting to revolution or imprisonment. To pull towards truth. To tolerate everything but the intolerable. To leave the world a better place than when I came into it. Not just by successes, but by the effort and influences.
Site : Beliefs • Elephants in the room • History of this site • Legalese •
(1) Entire site is © Copyright 1997 - 2018 iGeek.
(2) For non commercial use, you can quote me or use snippets and articles, if you link back to the source (here).
(3) For commercial use, get permission.
(4) All companies own their respective names, logos, (tm), (c), (r), and other stuff mentioned.
(5) If you hurt yourself while reading my pages, or attempting any of the stunts mentioned therein, then that is your own damn fault.
(6) Any resemblances to people or sites living, dead or undead, are simply by accident.