Social Justice Warriors
Here's a list of silly or abusive things the Social Justice Warriors (Snowflakes) demand.
Examples include: 28 items
- 2017.09.01 Amazon, Confederacy and Antifa - Bezos doesn't seem to mind selling hate on Amazon. Well, left wing hate. They blocked history and the confederate flag as "too controversial" (a historical event that happened) -- but antifa stuff was sold well after they proved themselves to be a domestic terrorist organization.
- 2019.01.31 Captain of Nothing - In another flacid attempt to ruin everything, the SJW's (Ta-Nehisi Coates) was able to change Captain America to Captain of Nothing -- because America is so bad, jingoistic and nationalistic.
Brady Campaign to prevent Gun Violence is another FakeNews organization that exists to invent false numbers to dupe the gullible rubes. A cursory look at their numbers, and they fall apart -- they aren't based on subjective murder rates, gun ownership rates, or anything that would lead to the conclusions they draw: it's about whether they like the gun policies -- then cooking the numbers to invent a correlation that doesn't exist.
Cultural Appropriation is the moronic idea (invented by Social Justice Warriors, Snowflakes and other Marxists), that if one culture/tribe learns from another, that they're wrong and being insensitive by doing that. Using moron math, the problem is that since the majority is learning from the minority, then it is an unequal cultural exchange due to the presence of a colonial element and imbalance of power. However, if you have a triple digit IQ, the truth is it is normal for two cultures that live in proximity to learn and borrow and blend and evolve from each other. It makes them both more similar, and more tolerant, when you're celebrating each others Holiday's, Dress, Food, and it's how cultures grow and appreciate each other.
While it's retarded to get mad at old cultures, that have thousand year old traditions, and still borrow from their minority neighbors, because that's how cultures grow/evolve. It's even more retarded to use the term or idea in a country like America, where virtually everything came from somewhere else, just a couple hundred years ago (or much less), and all our food, culture, songs, fashion, traditions are an amalgam of all the others. Those screaming for it to stop, and actually arguing against tolerance and evolution: they're cultural luddites that deserve to be mocked.
- Dick's Sporting Goods - How to shoot yourself in the dick? Be a Sporting Goods store named Dick's, then alienate a large swath of your customer base who are hunters and gun owners, by replacing the Constitution with your hypocritical corporate ethics.
- Facebook -
Facebook is 3 things: bad interface, bad management, and biased policies. I want a social network that gives me control of what I see and share -- both to my friends and to advertisers. I realize they need to make a buck, and my information is their product, but the point is you can still give users the illusions of control. But Zuckerberg seems to have falling into the egocentric pit that many young billionaires do, they think because they timed things well, and worked hard, and got lucky that they're smarter than everyone else. This makes them arrogant, less mature, and slower to grow than the average human: Dunning-Kruger, inflated by being surrounded by yes-men.
- FactCheck - Facebook is completely non-partisan and has no biases or agendas, right? LOL. History proves that FactCheck.org was partisan and bias, but since their acquisition by Facebook, it seems that they won't have even the false front of being a "J-School", which are all partisan, it's just Zuckerberg's sock-puppet.
The GLCTPGV is part of the far-left disinformation campaign to dupe the gullible rubes. They either know nothing about the topic of guns, or are flamingly dishonest. This explains how.
- Google -
In 1995, two 20-something Ph.D. students from Stanford were looking for something to do their dissertations on, and decided that they should focus on a Web crawler and indexer research. Once they found funding and a revenue stream based on advertising, they became what's known in the Valley as a Unicorn: a multi-billion dollar company. And their saga from College Dormitory Culture to Corporate Cult began. Unfortunately, explosively rapid successes skip normal growth and maturing processes in corporations, and can create cults (or at least cult-like behavior). There's a line between corporate culture and conformity to the corporate line or expulsion, and that line seems to often get crossed at the Googleplex, without any of the normal checks and balances that might apply at a more moderate corporation.
- Incel -
As usual, there's the media/FakeNews/Alt-Left definition, and the truth which has a lot more nuance than you'll hear from them. While incel might have been coined by a Women, the men that use it use the term for themselves feel that many promiscuous women ("Stacy's") are shallow, vicious to nice guys, and either hate men, or prefer pretty alpha-males ("Chads") that treat them like shit. And the incels are bitter about that decay of values/status and vent/commiserate online to other incels and trolls that incite them. The alt-left version as told by Vox, BBC, and others is: men united by their inept inability to get laid (hence they're celibate, but not by choice), and only blame women for it: they're all racist/sexist/misogynists. I don't think those are mutually exclusive truths as both sides have a point -- but I know that being completely contemptuous of the other side is the norm for the far-left, in the name of tolerance, and is a great way to make the problem worse.
- Intuit - Intuit makes the bad choice to punish companies for selling products they don't like. It backfires. I worked for Intuit and used their products before -- but if I have a choice, I never ever will again. It is certainly in a private companies purview to choose their customers -- but there's a responsible or douchey way to do it. And it's also within the customers purview to choose the companies they do business with. So the lash gets the backlash.
Linda Sarsour, the face behind the Pussy-Hat protests, who personifies the nasty hyper-partisan and far-left hypocrisy that defined the movement.
The whole thing was a fraud: the march and movement were never really about women. The real purpose is to advance the left’s political agenda: The whole “women” thing is just a convenient political banner.
How else to explain why one of the march’s leaders, Linda Sarsour, who was featured by Glamour. Examples of who Sarsour is:
- She defends sharia law and Saudi Arabia’s legal system — which, as CNN explains, denies women basic rights, such as the freedom to “marry, divorce, travel, get a job or have elective surgery without permission from their male guardians”?
- Sarsour is pals with many terrorist sympathizers and organizations: if it's radical Islam, she supports it (with all the sexism in tact)
- Her "Mentor" (her words), was Imam Wahhaj - an unindicted co-conspirator of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and a prominent leader of the Muslim Alliance in North America. (Never enough evidence to bring charges).
- Imam Wahhaj's son (Siraj Ibn Wahhaj) was found creating a terrorist training camp in Taos, New Mexico. His radical islamic school for teaching kids how to do school shootings had 11 pupils and the body of his "missing" son. 
- She tweeted that female-genital-mutilation survivor and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is asking “4 an a$$whippin’ ” and “I wish I could take their vaginas away — they don’t deserve to be women.”
Is this really the new poster girl for women’s lib?
- Memes:SJW's - == SJW's ==
- NPR -
- Nike -
- Occupy Democrats - Propagandaministerium of America. They exist to take things out of context, lie, distort, and feel that any means to their ends (of furthering the power of government over the people) is justified. At least based on their actions. If you can't look at anything they post, and find at least 10 things wrong with it, then you're not qualified to have a discussion.
- SPLC -
A far left site created to fear-monger for money. Their platform is used to attack anyone on the right, and by their own standards, they would qualify as a hate-group, if they applied their standards to left-of-center institutions.
- Sean Penn - Fast Times at Ridgemont High. FasHugo Chavez fanboy, interviewed El Chapo, never met a latin despot he didn't like (like the Dennis Rodman of Latin America), now amazingly silent on what's going on in Venezuela. Oh, and author of one of the worst books ever published.
- Snopes -
The Muppets were once iconic, innocent puppets, saying silly/naive things, that were cute and adorable. Then Jim Henson died, Disney acquired the franchise and tried to make them woke little Social Justice Warriors. And shock of shock, Parents slowed the rate of taking their kids to see them -- and kids didn't want to watch sanctimonious little know-it-alls, any more than adults. Ratings tanked. They failed in theaters. Then failed on TV. By politicizing them, they ruined them. If they try to reboot back to what they once were, both of their current snowflake fans will lose their minds over their new/old identities. And if they don't, then they're more like a going to school indoctrination than being entertained. So bye-bye muppets, you're only for meme's and mocking, unless Disney sells the rights to a better curator, or they wait it out, and reboot it back to something more fun and less preachy.
- Twitter -
- Woke Corporate Slacktivism - Woke Corporate Slacktivism is the idea that corporations should stop trying to maximize shareholder value by meeting their customers needs, but start becoming political/religious organizations that preach their agendas to others. It seems to fail more than it works, because most people are wise enough to recognize that they're insincere. And even those gullible enough to believe otherwise just find some other hypocrisy by the company to feed their need for moral outrage. So their short term allies will always turn on them, and they alienate everyone else.