- 1607 - Jamestown, Virginia -- after attempted socialism failed, they converted to private ownership (capitalism) and survived.
- 1747 - The Shakers 
- 1817 - I toured [|Zoar, Ohio].
- 1841 - Brook Farm, Mass (Ripley's Follow Me or Not) 
- 1842 - Fruitlands Commune 
- 1856 - Octagon City, the Vegetarian Utopia 
- 1967- Kaliflower Commune 
- 1930's - Fordlandia: Henry Ford tried to bring a slice of America to the Brazilian jungle 
- 1972 - 12 Tribes
Still there are people that believe, "this time it will be different".
- Jamestown: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown,_Virginia
- The Shakers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers
- Brook Farm: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brook_Farm
- Fruitlands Commune: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitlands_(transcendental_center)
- Octagon City :
- Kaliflower Commune : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaliflower_Commune
- Fordlandia: https://www.damninteresting.com/the-ruins-of-fordlandia/
- 12 Tribes : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_communities
Links to more
- Perfect score = 100% failure rate: https://fee.org/articles/you-cant-argue-against-socialisms-100-percent-record-of-failure/