Obviously, this isn't intended as a dictionary. But we can't communicate if we don't agree on the foundation of the language. What does a word or term mean?
There is this trend by some that if you can't win by honesty, facts, intellect, that you can just reinvent what things mean in popular culture, and stand logic on it's head. This gaslighting, is more than annoying, it's subversive to society, tolerance and liberty, under the guise and guile of doing the exact opposite.
This area is to get communication on common ground, and to remember what terms actually mean (not what activists are trying to invent them into meaning). And if necessary, to try to correct the record.
- Antifascism #Antifa - Fascism by another name is called fascism, even if it's fascism to attack fascism.
- BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)
- Gender Wage Gap - This isn't a term so much as a myth
- Gini Coefficient: (or Gini Index) came about when Corrado Gini (and Italian Sociologist) wrote the book: The Scientific Basic of Fascism. His idea was that you could make systems stronger than the individuals, if you just weeded out the threats to the collective and accepted fascism (democratic socialism combined with crony capitalism).
- Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
- TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) - a serious affliction that can turn the otherwise rational into a puddle of emotions (made by melting snowflakes and the tears of losers)