The Red Hen
Instead of Sarah acting like various far left douchebags and making a scene and suing over her civil rights being violated, she left and went across the street to dine. Where Stephanie Wilkinson called friends and organized a protest to stalk and harass Sarah's group, because that's how the left treats people smarter and nicer than they are. 
Sanders tweeted about the incident, saying, "Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me." (She was nice enough to leave out what a steaming cunt the owner was, and stuff like that -- but she knew if she didn't control the messaging that it happened, it might be a spun-up scandal later).
Others even more stupidly discussed aspects of it like:
- the First Amendment issues, and implying that the other side was questioning if a restaurant should be able to refuse service. Duh! Of course they can, and no one is saying she can't do it. They're just saying she's an idiot if she does discriminate based on race, religion or political affiliation.
- the Yelp reviews - many people used Yelp as political warfare, giving the place 1 or 5 star reviews (based on their political views). But Yelp removes them because they were politically motivated.
- Comparing this to completely unlike issues: Gay Wedding Cakes, or others who refused service. Which would be completely valid if Sarah Sanders went in and asked for something special that was morally offensive to the staff -- like "make me a meat-loaf in the shape of a prison camp for kids". But that didn't happen, so anyone that brings up Gay Wedding Cakes is a moron or Democrat polemic apologist.
Like most things the Democrats do (at least in my lifetime), when others go high, they go low. And then point fingers and scold the other side and pretend they have the moral high ground. And what are the consequences of all these actions? More divisiveness, polarization and incivility -- which they'll blame on the other side, for not agreeing with every action or bad idea they can come up with. But in the end, The Red Hen was hurt, people who were just trying to get a meal (like Sarah Sanders) were hurt. The whole neighborhood of Lexington is hurt and divided. It's what Democrats do.
- Red Hen Blowback:
- Ahh VOX, always good for comedy relief. They call the Red Hen, "Fine Dining". Calls what the owner did "polite". Omitted the part where the owner stalked Sarah and started a protest across the street. They of course stupidly compared this event to a baker not making a custom Wedding Cake for a gay couple. And they celebrate Maxine Waters saying that Trump officials should be harassed everywhere they go: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/25/17500988/sarah-sanders-red-hen-civility
- Vanity Fair questioned the etiquette in the softest rebuke humanly possible: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/06/etiquette-experts-on-sarah-huckabee-sanders-red-hen-incident
- Democratic Tolerance