Trump Derangement Syndrome
Look the guy is a bombastic CEO turned politician, sometimes with the decorum of a bayou dweller at a Manhattan party. So what? That doesn't make him the anti-christ, and absurd conspiracy theories like the Russian Hackers vs. DNC Leaks make demented Montana Shack Dwellers seem rational.
Every scandal that isn't much of a scandal at all, just makes them look more in need of medication.
I'd say it's a temporary affliction, but I've known too many BDS or RDS sufferers where decades of time hasn't cured their malady, and mere mention of the name turns them into ranting crazies.
The irony of ironies is how few can recognize they're sick. A friend of 20 years was posting crazy stuff about how QAnon was all Trump's fault. I asked if that meant Obama was responsible for Occupy, BLM, and Antifa -- and he went full retard, saying that I was just a Trump worshiping, FoxNews watching loon. I tried about 3 times to engage in serious questions, but he kept telling me that I voted for Trump (I didn't), or how my erection would split my jeans each time I heard his name. I have a rule, if someone is telling me what I think, and arguing with me about it, then I can't win the argument with the voices in their head. So I bowed out, blocked him, and sent a nice parting email -- that explained those rules -- but that I wished him the best and if he needed another non-political, he could reach out. (Disagree with me is fine, unless you're arguing with me over what I think, or what my motives are). He ranted back how I could accept that I was a racist Trump lover, and that's why I had to leave, and a few other crass things, until I said "fine" he burned down any other goodwill too. (Then he ranted on his FB page about intolerant and rabid others are).
If that was one case of it, you can write it off to anomalous behavior. I've seen that repeated about a dozen times. So it's not that I think all those oppose Trump are unreasonable sufferers of TDS. But there's certainly more than a handful of the irrational wailers.
TDS : 12 items
- Pussy Protest - There was a pussy march on Washington (their words), marching down the street chanting, “we’re here, we fear, and we can’t get over it”. Really it was about two things: the hate of the leadership, and the gullibility (fear) of the followers. The leaders convinces the rubes that Trump was the new Hitler, he was going to create death camps for minorities, he was going to take away abortion, he was going to institute racism, and so on. When you can't argue reasonably, you need to convince people to think with their emotions.
- Democrats on violence - If you want a list of quotes that show the Democrats taking the low road, dehumanizing, using far worse rhetoric than Trump does, we have things like the following. An objective media would fire or shame these people's for such hate. Instead they sensationalize it. Twitter didn't block any of them, but blocks conservatives for far less
|Politicians / Miseducators|
|Kevin Allred||"Will the 2nd amendment be as cool when I buy a gun and start shooting at random white people or no ...?". Rutgers Professor (D) who teaches the women's and gender studies "Politicizing Beyoncé" course.|
|Joe Biden||Encourage civil war because of congressional deadlock, “The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive. There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight.”... "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."|
|Joe Biden||"They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, 'If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,'"|
|Corey Booker||"My testosterone sometimes makes me want to feel like punching [Trump], which would be bad for this elderly, out-of-shape man." (D) Failed Governor and Presidential Candidate|
|Maria Chappelle-Nadal||Posted on Facebook her desire for Trump’s assassination (D) State Sen MO|
|Carol Christine Fair||"All [entitled white men] deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.". Professor (D)|
|Alexandria Occasion Cortez||Calls ICE border agents Nazi's running concentration camps, refuses to condemn violence against them. (D) Bronx cheer|
|Jimmy Hoffa Jr.||“take these sons of bitches out” (referring to the Tea Party folks), at a rally with Obama, who spoke next. Teamsters president|
|Eric Holder||"When (Republicans) go low, we kick them".  Obama's Attorney General|
|Tim Kaine||“fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”|
|Stephanie Kifowit||called for the family of a Republican colleague to be lethally poisoned.  (D) State Rep (Il)|
|Lars Maischak||"Trump Must Hang" and "'Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant."  Professor (D)|
|Barack Obama||"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl" Divisive President|
|Nancy Pelosi||Lamented that there are not yet uprisings across the country, implying that she wished there were. “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country,” she said. “And maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that [the Trump administration] defends.” (D) Rep CA|
|Brian Sims||Posted pro-life girls images and offered a reward to those who doxxed them.  (D) State Rep|
|Jon Tester||“punch [Trump] in the face” (D) Senator Montana|
|James Thomas||"Don't just interrupt a senator's meal, y'all. Put your whole damn fingers in their salads. Take their apps and distribute them to the other diners. Bring boxes and take their food home with you on the way out. They don't deserve your civility." Professor (D)|
|Maxine Waters||Encoraged rally goers in Los Angeles to physically harass Trump administration officials, wherever they are. (D)|
|Larry Charles||Encourages Left to Arm Selves Against ‘Maga People’. Hollywood director|
|CNN||After today there is no longer any room for nuance. The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters - ALL OF THEM - are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society. Reza Aslan|
|CNN||Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s? (Directed towards Covington Kids). For bonus points, he also said the same towards Dinesh D’Souza for questioning his rhetoric (now deleted). Reza Aslan|
|Johnny Depp||“When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?... maybe it's time?” Thesbian|
|Snoop Dog||Runs a video with a Clown Trump getting shot by a gun. Bad "musician"|
|Peter Fonda||“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if his mother will stand up against the giant asshole she is married to” The son of someone famous|
|Peter Fonda||“We should hack the system, get the addresses of the ICE agents... [protest, harass]... and scare the f—k out of them [their kids]! Need to make their children worry now.” The son of someone famous|
|Kathy Griffin||Beheaded Trump in effigy Unfunny Comedian|
|The Hunt||Hollywood created a movie called "The Hunt", the premise is a bunch of elites hunting blue collar folks (Trump Supporting Deplorable's?). Just like happened when Bernie supporter (James T. Hodgkinson) shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and his baseball team. Universal Pictures (Movie)|
|George Lopez||Promised to leave the country if Trump won (he didn't), and told Trump to "Suck his ass!" and called him a racist. Lopez also assaulted a Trump supporter in a Hooters, and also fake urinated on Trump's star on Hollywood (that was regularly vandalized after that). Not quite directly calling for violence, but not raising the tone, and contributing to the hateful rhetoric. Commedian|
|Madonna||"I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" Singer|
|Bette Midler||“Maybe someone in [Trump's] camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove,” Entertainer|
|Morrissey||“I would [push a button to kill Trump], for the safety of humanity... in the interest of humanity I would push [it].”... "[Trump] is a vermin"  The Smiths|
|MSNBC||Suggested that Republican congressman Steve Scalise deserved being shot because of his views on gun rights and gay marriage.  Joy Reid|
|National Catholic Reporter||Clamored for Republicans to be guillotined when the revolution comes. Progressive outfit|
|New York Times||Ran an op-ed calling for the doxxing (w/home addresses) of ICE agents and for their harassment.  OpEd|
|Rob Reiner||"the fight to save Democracy is now an all out war.", this is "the last battle of the Civil War", also Trump is "the Jewish police at the Warsaw Ghetto". Meathead/Director|
|Joe Scarborough||"If you want to stop Donald Trump, it is time to ... roll up your sleeves and go after him and do whatever it takes to win" MSNBC Host|
|Michael Shannon||"if you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn." B-Roll Actor|
|David Simon||"If Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller and is allowed to do so, pick up a goddamn brick.", likely referring to Antifa throwing bricks at people TV Writer|
|Slate||"There’s No Such Thing as a Good Trump Voter", they're all racists. "To insist Trump’s backers are good people is... morally grotesque." (D) Pamphlet|
|Vice||Encouraged the “milkshaking” of conservatives.  Kim Kelly|
|Vox||Encouraged the “milkshaking” of conservatives. Carlos Maza|
|Shock Theater||"Death Camps For Trump Supporters", flyers get spread around Long Island, N.Y.|
|Protest activist||"There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world", leftist activist on CNN With CNN gleefully interviewing|
|After Trump's election there was a twitter storm of angry leftist calling for Trump's assassination. And it wasn't just twitter, it was graffiti, Facebook and elsewhere. Why, I haven't seen the Democrats this angry since Republicans took away their slaves.  Post Election hatefest|
|CEO Matt Harrigan||Plotted a “Sniper Attack” on Trump for winning the election... he was first placed on administrative leave, then forced to resign from a security firm over the comments. Lefty tolerance at PacketSled|
|CEO Grubhub Matt Maloney||Wrote a letter to employees ranting against Trump and telling everyone “If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here”. Firing people (taking away their livelihood) over their political choice is an act of violence/hate. Stronger together at Grubhub|
- 2019.09.11 Family of El Paso victims - A photo of Trump and Melania with the family of a victim, went viral, because everyone was smiling. Obviously, they were happy about coming together, not the orphaning of a kid or the tragedy of the shooting -- but the TDS sufferers in the left/media still made it about, "See Trump is a horrible person for trying to help the grieving". The Family defended Trump by saying, "He was just there as a human being, consoling us and giving us condolences, [The President'] wasn't there to be pushing any kind of political agenda." And for that, they've been receiving death threats and other venom by the loving left, over the high-crime of appreciating the President of the United States efforts and condolences.
- 2017.01.23 Man bites roommate's ear off over Trump argument - Guy drinks, claims Trump is going to send him back to Mexico, then attacks and bites his roommate (Marco Ortiz's) ear off.
- 2017.01.20 Water Throwing - Before Trump could have done anything to warrant it, for his Inauguration Ball, Hillary Supporters and Anti-Trumpers were squirting water at attendees, keeping it classy.
- 2017.01.20 Trump Supporter hair set on fire - While screaming "Love Trumps Hate" at Inauguration Day protests, anti-Trumper sets Trump supporters (Mackenzie Ullom's) hair on fire (in DC).
- 2017.01.20 Inauguration Day violence - During Inauguration Day (before Trump could have done anything to warrant it), Hillary Supporters and Anti-Trumpers came out to commit violence, vandalism, and riots all over the nation. 230 were arrested, thousands more got away.
- 2017.01.04 Disabled man tortured by 4 black Trump Haters - Video was streamed of 4 black guys kidnapping and torturing a disabled white guy, and yelling "Fuck Trump" in Chicago area.
- 2016.11.10 Grubhub CEO Trump supporters should resign - Hillary supporter Matt Maloney penned nastygram to all employees that included, "If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here", to show the kind of tolerance the tech-left has for those with different political views.
- 2016.11.02 NBC Goons beat me up - Guy wore anti-Bill Clinton T-Shirt to NBC Today Show, and was bloodied and bruised by NBC security. When he complained, NBC retorted that wearing that shirt, he was asking for it. There is a lawsuit.
- 2016 anti-Semitism is suddenly uncool - There were 7,000 incidents of anti-semitism during the 8 years of Obama (1,211 in the first year alone). Loosely 3 a day, while the Friend-of-Farrakhan was in office. But it went largely unreported by his allies in the media. While the U.S. might have seen as much as a 10% rise since Trump, Germany saw a 16% increase in the same period without him. Many of the U.S. ones will be debunked later. Nobody thinks harassment is OK, but many of us recognize that the sudden media interest in antisemitism, coinciding with the election of Trump, is more that pure coincidence.