Hillary Clinton: Clinton Foundation
We know the basics, from her email trail she clearly violated her agreement to the Senate in the following letter to comply with ethics committee :
❝ If confirmed as Sec State, I will not participate personally in any particular matter that has a direct and predicable effect on my financial interest, those of the Clinton Foundation, or those of any person whose interests are imputed to me, unless I first obtain written waiver. ❞
Clintons's closest aids were Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin.
- Cheryl Mills was double dipping, while working for State she was also working the government of Abu Dhabi. Most ethics lawyers were stunned by the least bad judgement (at best).
- Clinton's top aid (Huma Abedin) was getting overpaid by nearly $10,000 by state (called Humagate), while also getting paid by the Clinton Foundation AND working for Teneo, a consulting firm run by Bill Clinton’s former right-hand man. Major conflicts of Interest by her closest confidants, again.  Huma just happened to have be a member of the executive board for the Muslim Student Association, which was know for being a Muslim Brotherhood front group, with family ties to al-Qaida financiers (when he mom worked for Muslim World League). Abedin just happened to have an account on Hillary's private email server.
Hillary's biggest contributors are folks like:
- Peter F Paul, former lawyer/entrepreneur convicted for conspiracy and drug dealing (and disbarred), and later for securities fraud. He was her largest campaign contributor for the 2000 Senatorial election.
- Clinton's publicly loved the guy, until stories of his past broke, then they only privately loved him. Later, he brought suit against Hillary Clinton, accusing her of lying about donations he solicited on behalf of her.
- Norman Yung Yuen Hsu convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor.
- Hired Hassan Nemazee (with known ties to Iranian Government) as her national campaign finance director, before he goes to prison for a $292M Ponzi scheme. He secures them ≈$85K in contributions from Alavi Foundation (a front for the Iranian Government), right before their partner corp (Assa), is designated "a terrorist entity".
- Russians gave the Clinton's money right as they pressed for control of an American company with Uranium' rights, and got it. Even if she wasn't selling pay-for-play, she was certainly duping foreign agencies into thinking she was. Unless you think Russian oligarchs give a fuck about the people in Haiti. 
- There's Boeing Bucks where she secured a Russian contract, after they donated somewhere between $1-5M to Clinton foundation
- Then there's the Swedish Slush fund of $24M
Then there's the behaviors:
- First, they violated all ethical standards by accepting foreign donations, while she was secretary of state she was taking money from governments that she was dealing with. And then that was compounded by accepting big gifts, right before big deals are made with the same countries in State. The same thing happened with her paid speeches. Basically, you could buy time/favor with the Secretary of state. Even if it isn't, it looks like quid-pro-quo and shows an incredible lack of discretion/judgment. Of course all those that know the Clinton's think it is exactly what it looks like, and was pure pay-for-play, even if it can't be proven in a court of law.
- Then they appear to have siphoned off $17 millions dollars from their funds supposed to go to AIDS patient travel, and distributed useless drugs to AIDS patients. Wall Street analyst and investor Charles Ortel claims he uncovered systematic financial fraud and an "inurement scheme" (where one enriches themselves by using a non-profit). just 9 percent of the Foundation's money went to charity in 2013, so places like Charity Navigator won't even list it as a valid charity
- Speech fees are also discussed as a form of payola, $300K for her, $65K for her daughter of few accomplishments...