2A was about militia 2A was for muskets
- CO2 has never caused any global warming (that we can tell) in the historical record. None.
- Historically, warming causes the oceans to release more CO2, and then we saw CO2 rise as a result of the other warming.
- Some speculate that the CO2 released from this warming magnified the warming that was happening, but that doesn't explain why we cooled down again (even with higher CO2 levels).
- Remember, we had ice ages with 7,000 or 8,000 ppm of CO2, and for the last few million years the average CO2 level has been over 1,000 ppm (twice the current levels).
- We’ve gone up from 300-400 PPM in the last 200 years -- however, half of that happened before man contributed much to the CO2 cycle at all (beginning around 1950 when man first crossed the 1 gigaton/year level), and much of the rest was due to the Oceans releasing CO2.
by Judge Andrew Napolitano