Difference between revisions of "Twitter"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
* Perpetual purges of conservatives: https://www.dailywire.com/news/27391/twitter-purges-conservatives-followers-left-mocks-james-barrett
* Perpetual purges of conservatives: https://www.dailywire.com/news/27391/twitter-purges-conservatives-followers-left-mocks-james-barrett
[[Category:Organizations]] [[Category:Tech]] [[Category:SJW]]
Revision as of 14:48, 13 June 2019
YAWYD! You are what you do. We can have the nicest words and intent, but what matters is our actions. So if a person (or company's) words and actions conflict, judge them by the actions. And with that in mind, here's a summary of things that Twitter has done: comparison: 29 items
- Twitter blocks Senate Majority Leader -
Apparently, showing video of the truth about the left inciting violence is considered promoting hate, meanwhile “#MassacreMitch” is a trending hashtag for days, and there have been no suspensions or blockings. Of course Twitter eventually unblocked him, once the momentum built against the stupidity. But the fact that it happens (and is only rectified for the biggest fuck-ups), is the problem.
- Social Media Censorship - The most left-leaning tech companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Instagram are the ones that are most likely to censor/filter what the public sees... in the name of free speech of course. Which on one hand would be fine (they're private companies), if they hadn't sold people on getting an account and giving up their data, under the fraud that they would be fair, non-partisan and for freedom of information: things that all turned out to be lies.
- Parler - (pronounced “par-lay”) was set up in 2018 as another free speech alternative to Twitter. Again, Social Networks are the sum of their audience, and for now, they're mostly attracting those kicked off other platforms: so a bit heavy on the anti-PC stuff labelled as Hate Speech, Anti-Semitism, anti-feminist or anti-Trans/LGBTQ. Still tiny (100K users as of 2019), but getting some high profile celebrities kicked off Twitter for not being Marxist enough.
- Nancy Rommelmann - Nancy did a PragerU video: "How to Become a Dangerous Person" explaining what happened to her for the left-crime of creating a #MeNeither hashtag to discuss complex issues like #MeToo (aka should we really accept accusations without evidence). And the Twitter mob descended on her like Antifa on an Asian guy filming them. They attacked her Husband's Coffee Shop (Ristretto Roasters) for not divorcing her in the name of feminism: how DARE she have a well thought out opinion that asks, "where does this all lead?"
- Meghan Murphy - Journalist Meghan Murphy got perma-banned from Twitter because a trans-activist named Jessica Yaniv got her to admit that "men aren't women", and that was enough for it to be trans-harassment, and poof. That Jessica has sketchy behavior with bad lawsuits, and sexually explicit tweets to teens and pre-teens, doesn't seem to concern they Twitter Speech-Nazi's.
- Mastadon - Self-hosted Social Network (Twitter/Tumblr) started in 2016 to combat Facebook or Tumblr de-platforming/censorship.
- Mary Ann Mendoza - An angel mom who lost her son to an illegal alien in 2014, is a bit of an activists against open borders. She committed the high twitter crime of criticizing Democratic presidential candidate and California Sen. Kamala Harris for her inane stance on illegal immigration and sanctuary cities. Message received: speaking truth to power is not appreciated by power. Fascist gotta goose-step.
- Lindsay Shepherd - A Canadian free speech activist got perma-banned from Twitter for the high crime of showing a trans-activist named Jessica Yaniv (JY), had made false human rights complaints and was child predator. KY... er JY accused Lindsay of having a loose vagina (from having a baby) and was "building a wall in her Uterus" while "she" (JY) still had a tight pussy. For the medically informed not-left, guys don't actually have pussies, it's called an anus. Lindsay felt making fun of her medical issue of septate uterus was a bridge too far, and called KY a fat ugly man. She deleted her tweet after making it, but the thought-crime division of Twitter perma-banned her for retaliating against a hateful misogynistic protected class person. While the trans-asshole was allowed to continue to troll and hate at will.
- Jessica Yaniv - A trans-person in Canada (previously known as Jonathan Yaniv) was trying to force women to wax his genitalia. Since one refused (they didn't offer Manzilians), he filed a complaint with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal citing gender identity discrimination, demanding financial restitution. The defendants pointed out safety concerns since testicles are different than women's bikini lines, but they couldn't afford the $20,000 it would take to fight the case, so it forced them to close their businesses, and JY celebrated the hostile act as a victory. It came out that s/he did that to 15 other estheticians, is a proud bigot that joined a women's gym to avoid dirty immigrants, and that s/he sent inappropriate tweets to early teenage girls, such as "show me your used tampon". Then he went one to harass people on twitter, and when they responded he cried trans-bigotry and got them banned: Meghan Murphy and Lindsay Shepherd -- while s/he gets to keep her account in gleeful bigotry. Yaniv was raided by the RCMP over concerns about being a predator posing as a trans person, as well as illegal weapons and running afoul of speech laws (with an anti-immigration rant). It couldn't happen to a nicer activist predator, that still qualifies for a blue-checked twitter account.
- Jack Dorsey - If the condom eating generation-TidePod needed a leader, that person would be Jack Dorsey. He thinks things that Democrats should start and win a cultural civil war, by a generation that doesn't know not to eat laundry detergent, or how to hunt and skin a free range Tofurky. He sees the world as black and white, and forgets that the other side makes his cars and food, and could beat his goat-yoga practicing little ass into next week, without breaking a sweat. Start a civil war at your peril little man.
- Gab - Gab is a free-speech alternative to Twitter (and to a lesser extent), launched in 2016. The problem is a social network is only as good as its participants (and moderation). There's no moderation, and many of the users are disenfranchized, so while some content is great, the general quality control and tone can be worse than Twitter (which is low). And because Apple doesn't support Free Speech there's no iOS App, though you can use their web interface at gab.com.
- Everytown for Gun Safety - Michael Bloomberg financed propaganda outfit dedicated to undermining and eradicating the 2A (and NRA) through the use of Fake Studies in order to misinform the public on guns, crime and gun safety. Or just get their facts wrong by 4x exaggerations. It was created by merging two prior failed and discredited outfits of Bloomberg's, 'Mayors Against Illegal Guns' and 'Moms Demand Action'. The board of advisors is a veritable who's who of those who are far left and don't know what's what (wrt Guns). When they had one of their propaganda photos showing a guy loading bullets backwards, Twitter naturally blocked the guy that mocked them for it.
- Demoting - Demoting is the the opposite of promoting. In tech/social media what it means is that cowardly organizations (Twitter) that want to corrupt our democracy and free speech, will silently "demote" people who hold views that they don't like. For example, they have blue checkmark certification/icon for those verified to be who they claim they are. But they'd pull it from people they don't like. Not because they aren't verified, but because they just don't like them. If that's what you want, then put it in your terms/explanation: "the lack of a checkmark represents the disapproval of our fascist leader".
- Democrats on violence - If you want a list of quotes that show the Democrats taking the low road, dehumanizing, using far worse rhetoric than Trump does, we have things like the following. An objective media would fire or shame these people's for such hate. Instead they sensationalize it. Twitter didn't block any of them, but blocks conservatives for far less
|Politicians / Miseducators|
|Kevin Allred||"Will the 2nd amendment be as cool when I buy a gun and start shooting at random white people or no ...?". Rutgers Professor (D) who teaches the women's and gender studies "Politicizing Beyoncé" course.|
|Joe Biden||Encourage civil war because of congressional deadlock, “The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive. There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight.”... "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."|
|Joe Biden||"They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, 'If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,'"|
|Corey Booker||"My testosterone sometimes makes me want to feel like punching [Trump], which would be bad for this elderly, out-of-shape man." (D) Failed Governor and Presidential Candidate|
|Maria Chappelle-Nadal||Posted on Facebook her desire for Trump’s assassination (D) State Sen MO|
|Carol Christine Fair||"All [entitled white men] deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.". Professor (D)|
|Alexandria Occasion Cortez||Calls ICE border agents Nazi's running concentration camps, refuses to condemn violence against them. (D) Bronx cheer|
|Jimmy Hoffa Jr.||“take these sons of bitches out” (referring to the Tea Party folks), at a rally with Obama, who spoke next. Teamsters president|
|Eric Holder||"When (Republicans) go low, we kick them".  Obama's Attorney General|
|Tim Kaine||“fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”|
|Stephanie Kifowit||called for the family of a Republican colleague to be lethally poisoned.  (D) State Rep (Il)|
|Lars Maischak||"Trump Must Hang" and "'Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant."  Professor (D)|
|Barack Obama||"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl" Divisive President|
|Nancy Pelosi||Lamented that there are not yet uprisings across the country, implying that she wished there were. “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country,” she said. “And maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that [the Trump administration] defends.” (D) Rep CA|
|Brian Sims||Posted pro-life girls images and offered a reward to those who doxxed them.  (D) State Rep|
|Jon Tester||“punch [Trump] in the face” (D) Senator Montana|
|James Thomas||"Don't just interrupt a senator's meal, y'all. Put your whole damn fingers in their salads. Take their apps and distribute them to the other diners. Bring boxes and take their food home with you on the way out. They don't deserve your civility." Professor (D)|
|Maxine Waters||Encoraged rally goers in Los Angeles to physically harass Trump administration officials, wherever they are. (D)|
|Larry Charles||Encourages Left to Arm Selves Against ‘Maga People’. Hollywood director|
|CNN||After today there is no longer any room for nuance. The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters - ALL OF THEM - are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society. Reza Aslan|
|CNN||Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s? (Directed towards Covington Kids). For bonus points, he also said the same towards Dinesh D’Souza for questioning his rhetoric (now deleted). Reza Aslan|
|Johnny Depp||“When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?... maybe it's time?” Thesbian|
|Snoop Dog||Runs a video with a Clown Trump getting shot by a gun. Bad "musician"|
|Peter Fonda||“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if his mother will stand up against the giant asshole she is married to” The son of someone famous|
|Peter Fonda||“We should hack the system, get the addresses of the ICE agents... [protest, harass]... and scare the f—k out of them [their kids]! Need to make their children worry now.” The son of someone famous|
|Kathy Griffin||Beheaded Trump in effigy Unfunny Comedian|
|The Hunt||Hollywood created a movie called "The Hunt", the premise is a bunch of elites hunting blue collar folks (Trump Supporting Deplorable's?). Just like happened when Bernie supporter (James T. Hodgkinson) shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and his baseball team. Universal Pictures (Movie)|
|George Lopez||Promised to leave the country if Trump won (he didn't), and told Trump to "Suck his ass!" and called him a racist. Lopez also assaulted a Trump supporter in a Hooters, and also fake urinated on Trump's star on Hollywood (that was regularly vandalized after that). Not quite directly calling for violence, but not raising the tone, and contributing to the hateful rhetoric. Commedian|
|Madonna||"I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" Singer|
|Bette Midler||“Maybe someone in [Trump's] camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove,” Entertainer|
|Morrissey||“I would [push a button to kill Trump], for the safety of humanity... in the interest of humanity I would push [it].”... "[Trump] is a vermin"  The Smiths|
|MSNBC||Suggested that Republican congressman Steve Scalise deserved being shot because of his views on gun rights and gay marriage.  Joy Reid|
|National Catholic Reporter||Clamored for Republicans to be guillotined when the revolution comes. Progressive outfit|
|New York Times||Ran an op-ed calling for the doxxing (w/home addresses) of ICE agents and for their harassment.  OpEd|
|Rob Reiner||"the fight to save Democracy is now an all out war.", this is "the last battle of the Civil War", also Trump is "the Jewish police at the Warsaw Ghetto". Meathead/Director|
|Joe Scarborough||"If you want to stop Donald Trump, it is time to ... roll up your sleeves and go after him and do whatever it takes to win" MSNBC Host|
|Michael Shannon||"if you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn." B-Roll Actor|
|David Simon||"If Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller and is allowed to do so, pick up a goddamn brick.", likely referring to Antifa throwing bricks at people TV Writer|
|Slate||"There’s No Such Thing as a Good Trump Voter", they're all racists. "To insist Trump’s backers are good people is... morally grotesque." (D) Pamphlet|
|Vice||Encouraged the “milkshaking” of conservatives.  Kim Kelly|
|Vox||Encouraged the “milkshaking” of conservatives. Carlos Maza|
|Shock Theater||"Death Camps For Trump Supporters", flyers get spread around Long Island, N.Y.|
|Protest activist||"There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world", leftist activist on CNN With CNN gleefully interviewing|
|After Trump's election there was a twitter storm of angry leftist calling for Trump's assassination. And it wasn't just twitter, it was graffiti, Facebook and elsewhere. Why, I haven't seen the Democrats this angry since Republicans took away their slaves.  Post Election hatefest|
|CEO Matt Harrigan||Plotted a “Sniper Attack” on Trump for winning the election... he was first placed on administrative leave, then forced to resign from a security firm over the comments. Lefty tolerance at PacketSled|
|CEO Grubhub Matt Maloney||Wrote a letter to employees ranting against Trump and telling everyone “If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here”. Firing people (taking away their livelihood) over their political choice is an act of violence/hate. Stronger together at Grubhub|
- Blocking/Banning - While, blocking/banning in Social Media is the equivalent of book burning, I really don't have a problem with it: if a company is transparent, defines the terms, and documents how someone violated them. My problems are when they have double standards where they attack those on the right for being more informed but occasionally resorting to the tools of the left (name calling, etc), while they ignore far worse from "their side". And that's why I'm not a fan of Facebook, Twitter, Google, and others that want to arbiters of fairness, while only demonstrating hypocrisy.
- 2019.07.05 John Lott - For posting the truth that the New Zealand killer’s manifesto said that he attacked the Mosque to get more gun control/gun bans in New Zealand and the US, that he was a socialist, environmentalist who hated capitalists and trade -- so twitter banned him (details at: 2019.03.14 Christchurch Shooting). Apparently the truth in the face of the left/medias false narrative that the guy was a crazy right winger, was too much for them bare, so they banned the source of Truth.
- 2019.06.29 Andy Ngo Assault - The sub-editor and photojournalist for Quillette (Andy Ngo), spent the evening in the hospital with a brain bleed (and caustic burns) after being attacked by antifa during a protest in Oregon. The reason for the assault? The left-wing thought-police felt the gay son of Vietnamese immigrants should be hit with bricks and caustic \"milkshakes\" because he once wrote an article that explained England was becoming more Muslim and less tolerant, or he was photographing the violence of the Anti-American left. Some in the left wing media (NYT, WaPo, Boston Globe, Rolling Stone, Slate, Vice), are claiming he's not a journalist (despite being one, and being published), and saying he deserved it (cheering on the violence and opposition to free speech), because that's easier than questioning their sides motivates/actions. Twitter is banning people / de-verifying those who expose who did it: (@Lucet_Veritas, @Rambobiggs).
- 2019.06.11 YouTube Censors Project Veritas - Project Veritas created a video that showed who/how Pinterest was censoring LiveAction.org (a Christian group) as "Pornography" for showing facts about abortion, as well as mislabelling folks like Ben Shapiro (Jewish Conservative) and Candice Owens (Black Conservatives) as Neo-Nazi's/White Supremacists. Because that's journalism, YouTube and Twitter censored the video (or posting about it) as doxing. Multiple real journalists and free speech orgs cried foul.
- 2019.05.31 Bans Erick Erickson - Conservative radio host and blogger Erick Erickson got banned for "hateful conduct", for the following joke: “Elizabeth Warren set to introduce the Wrecking American Prosperity Under Marxism, or WAMPUM Act, wherein she gives everything away for free.” (A Wampum is a traditional Native American jewelry bead made from shells).
- 2019.05.11 Transgender Expert Banned - Ray Blanchard a Toronto-based PhD researcher who chaired the working group on paraphilia for the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition: DSM-5, made the criminal mistake of expressing his scientifically based opinion on transgenderism. Blanchard stated the view expressed by the APA, which defines transgenderism as a "type of mental disorder." So Twitter locked his account, and likely would have banned him if there wasn't such a backlash.
- 2019.04.29 SPLC dropped by Twitter - Twitter has quietly dumped the Southern Poverty Law Center from its “Trust and Safety Council”, which would mean more if they had never been on it in the first place. Still, baby steps.
- 2019.04.11 Mother Teresa is a hater - Mother Teresa, "Abortion is profoundly anti-women. Three quarters of its victims are women: half the babies and all the mothers." In an act of supreme (but predictable) arrogance, it was blocked from Twitter as hate speech. When asked by Ted Cruz, they refused to admit so, but said the context mattered.
- 2019.01.27 Learn to Code - ❄️ The left is angry because after the Obama administrations anti-business/anti-coal policies put many (10's of thousands) out of work, the reply by media outlets like NPR, Wired, NYT against the cries of anguish was, "Learn to Code" (the meme trended starting in 2011-2015). Implying lifetime coal miners or manufacturers targeted by the lefts policies, could just get retrained, and get new jobs in the tech sector. Well, last week, massive layoffs hit HuffPo, BuzzFeed, and Gannett News, hitting a small fraction as many workers as under Obama. And since turn-about is fair-play, some reflect the "Learn to code" information right back at the newly unemployed's cries of how life is unfair. The left had a melt-down calling their own message a hate meme (as did Twitter), but only when their sentiments were directed back at them. "How insensitive and cruel". Ya think?! If they were self-aware, they'd be getting a very important life-lesson from this, but instead they're too busy banning things that hurt their feelings to learn.
- 2019.01.24 Ruining Journalism - According to NYT writer Farhad Manjoo, Twitter is ruining journalism by letting Journo's expose themselves for the shallow partisans that they are (as exemplified by things like the Covington Saga). I think this is more the fault of Journo's igno-bias than Twitters fault, but they are an ingredient in the toxic asininity.
- 2019.01.23 Twitters Beto Double-Standard - While there are many Trump parody accounts, a lady ran one against the mock-worthy Beto's navel-gazing called Beto’sBlog -- and was permanently destroyed because it was, "a violation of the Twitter Rules, specifically the policy on impersonation..." Something that they never had a problem with if it mocked a Republican. There's a dozen fake Trump parody accounts. Not Beto's fault... but it sure doesn't make him seem more manly either.
- 2018.01.10 Oversharing - There's a Project Veritas video going around that made a little bit of a stink about how Twitter would share Trump's private messages, a little too gleefully. The gleefully part is concerning, and while they have a history of being loose with our privacy, the majority of the point was "with the DOJ". That's not just a good idea, it's the law. So I don't have much of a problem with this.
Banning anti-Hillary tweets