07 Abortion: Why late term?
Late term abortions are even worse. Some will claim "fetal problems" or "health of the mother", but both are barely a blip (≈1%). The other 99% are just variations of "didn't know" until you were in the 7th month, or was afraid and so on. I support a right to choose before 20 weeks -- but if you've let the baby grow to where it has a beating heart, brain waves, and is viable (or on the cusp), then you're not forcing a mother to have a baby at that point -- she's going to have to birth it either way. The only question is whether you'll kill it first.