George has some irregularities:
- In Fulton County, surveillance video shows election workers broke the law by cleared the room of poll watchers (claiming counting was done for the night) then pulled suitcases and continued counting. (Biden surged by 10's of thousands of votes). Social Media used Fake Fact Checkers false claims to censor the video. . 
- Biden's poll numbers were way lower than Obama and he underperformed Hillary in every city in the nation except 4 swing cities (Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia) -- all swing cities that had near miraculous results.
- There was the Dominion voting system that accidentally flipped 3,000 votes from Trump to Biden in Michigan was also used and had some "glitches" 
- There was illegal absentee ballot harvesting going on by Democrat led non-profits 
- 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible (they had change of addresses, but voted anyways) 
- 95,801 Biden only votes, no down-ticket candidates or issues picked (way out of statistical norms). There were 808 for Trump only.
- Floyd county misplaced a box of 2,600 votes that favored Trump by 800, only found because of the recount that Democrats screamed was unneeded. 
- Fayette County found a memory stick with 2,755 votes that favored Trump by 500, but they had forgot to upload. 
- Walton County found 284 ballots, Trump got another 176, that they had "forgot to upload". 
- Fulton County violated some legal processes (and is being investigated): that's the county that went big Democrat.
- Past election rejection rates were 3.5%, with more first time voters and mail in votes (both should have increased rejections), they instead got 0.3% in 2020, brining into question whether they did signature checks or other validations at all.  The recount/audit decided not to question the validity of signatures, nor spot check them to see if they'd done their job.
Democrats scream, “every vote counts”... yet they were perfectly OK with disenfranchising 5,000+ votes (that were later found through the vote count), as long as they favored Trump. We’re waiting for an apology from the Dems, since this audit/recount already helped 5,000 valid voters get counted. I expect it’ll be a long wait.
Fake Fact Check on Video:
- The Secretary of State (and Fact Checkers) said they didn't "clear the room" and that was just a misunderstanding... the fact checkers took his word on it. Only the Press had reported on that night that they had been cleared out, and we have multiple affidavits that they did clear the room. The clearing of the room under a false pretense and continuing counting violates Georgia election law.
- The Secretary of State (and Fact Checkers) said it supervised by the election monitor. But that doesn't matter because (a) it still has to be allowed to be viewed by the public (b) that monitor didn't get there until an hour and a half after the counting had re-stated.
- During the entire process the Republicans had been kept illegally far back from observing anyways. So they couldn't see what was put in the boxes in the first place. That was definitely violating the fair observers rules.
- The fact that the Secretary of State lied about what happened, and is waving his hands, "nothing to see here" is NOT his job, and shows that something bad was happening -- assuming you want transparency and confidence in an election result.
Fact checkers using the Secretary of State to debunk affidavits and witnesses, is asking the guy in charge of the election to testify that he (his department) did a great job. Journalists don't take that at face value, they check to see if his claims reconcile with the truth, and when they don't, you challenge them. That hasn't happened yet. And people's right to share information about this has been suppressed, based on the lies of the Secretary of the state -- and either gross incompetence or Bias by Facebook, Twitter, much of the Fake Press, and Youtube, suppressing this information.