Nevada has some irregularities:
- Republicans filed a lawsuit that showed 3,000 voters who had changed their address to move out of Nevada, voting in this year's general election (failure to sanitize voter roles). This is magnified by the fact that many Californians and Snowbirds have second homes in Tahoe, Reno and Vegas and are known to double vote, as well as universities and military bases.
- There's a sworn statement by an election worker in Clark County alleging (a) they were allowing people to vote without valid ID (b) people handing unopened mail-in ballot envelopes to others who opened them and filled them out (c) groups creating a wall to obstruct the view of others opening and filling out ballots and handing them in (d) others turning in multiple ballots
- Whistleblower claims Biden/Harris van unloading ballots to the voting center.
- Project Veritas Video showing Mailman giving people handful of other people's ballots to vote with
- Video of a bunch of Trump votes in a trashcan
- Reports of high post-mortem voter turnout
- Clark County threw out an election where the number of election discrepancies surpassed the margin of victory.  It was 139 discrepancies with a margin of 10, but it does show voter fraud (irregularities) are real and impacting elections.