Pennsylvania (especially Philadelphia, long known for voter corruption) has many irregularities, magnified by an Anti-Trump DNC activist Secretary of the Commonwealth (Kathy Boockvar) breaking Pennsylvania election law:
- Trucker testified (and it's been verified) to shipping 144K-288K completed ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., 2 weeks before the election. 
- Biden's poll numbers were way lower than Obama and he underperformed Hillary in every city in the nation except 4 swing cities (Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia) -- all swing cities that had near miraculous results.
- Boockvar got an unprecedented 2.65 million mail in votes, by violating election laws. PA law (Act 77) requires: (a) no mail in ballots (unless valid excuse) (b) no ballot harvesting (unless disabled) (c) ballots must be requested by the voter with a signed letter (and signature verification) (d) ballots require secrecy envelopes (e) no correcting ballots (f) no double voting (mail + in-person: unless you bring you mail-in ballot with you) (g) must be postmarked before deadline -- violations of all those requirements happened at scale.
- Federal law (Fourteenth Amendment) requires Republican observers be allowed at all voting stations at all times: they were blocked for 680,770 ballots. Democrat Election Officials cheered as the Republican observers were driven out, and card-boarded up the Windows so they couldn't look in. It also doesn't allow electioneering at the polls (Poll workers were wearing Biden hats, and had Biden signs).
- 50,000 inaccurate voter records they chose not to fix in advance, as well postal workers delivering misaddressed ballots (they knew those people didn't live there), as well as to empty lots or vacation homes
- They found trashed Trump ballots
- New Jersey workers were illegally allowed to cast provisional ballots in PA.
- Chester County Observer testified they caught election workers altering "unclear" ballots by changing the vote from Trump to Biden.
- USPS whistleblower (Richard Hopkins) reported to the Inspector General that he was ordered to backdate ballots (like also happened in Michigan) and saw other tampering/abuses. He was illegally doxed, retaliated against (relieved of duty) by his bosses, and democrats and their media claims he recanted. He claims he was pressured by Democrat operatives and the Post Office Inspector General's Office, but did not recant.  He created a GoFundMe account to cover his legal battles and unemployment, so GoFundMe removed the campaign.
- PA illegally extended the voting deadline. SCOTUS ordered all ballots received after the deadline in PA be segregated from those received on time. Pennsylvania chose to ignore this mandate. 
- Trump sued because, "Pennsylvania has created an illegal two-tiered voting system for the 2020 General Election, devaluing in-person votes" by requiring ID and validating it in person, and doing neither mail-in. Not to mention eliminating voting privacy, coaching, "curing", and eliminating transparency and verifiability.
- PA livestream filling out ballots - Poll worker was filling out ballots that the election board claims was just transposing them from damaged ballots. If the public trusted the Democrat controlled county, this might be less of a problem. But the county had recently flipped from (R) to (D), and this happened without observers and in the context of all the other abuses listed above, and only the promise from the Election officials that they weren't getting changed.
- Rejection rates of mail-in ballots were 25 times lower than 2016 </include>