Wisconsin sure smells like bullshit. These facts should raise some eyebrows and demand investigations from anyone honest:
- Trump's numbers were up in all constituencies over his first win there. He improved in 68 (95%) of counties and beat the 2012 turnout in every county except 4: a 30% average increase over Obama in 2012 and 16% increase over himself in 2016
- Biden's poll numbers were way lower than Obama and he underperformed Hillary in every city in the nation except 4 swing cities (Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia) -- all swing cities that had near miraculous results. Biden underperformed Obama’s in 57 (80%) of Wisconsin’s counties, by as much as 28%: cumulatively underperforming Obama by 8.5%
- The only way Biden could win Wisconsin is with 90% turn out, with 900,000 people showing up for same-day registrations and all voting Democrat: Tada!
- In the remaining 5 counties (Washington, St. Croix, Dane, Waukesha, and Ozaukee), in a State Biden carried by only 20,000 votes Biden shockingly beat Obama's vote numbers by double digit percentiles in all of them (83,291 votes total), often even more compared to Hillary.
- 62,836 votes for only Joe Biden and nothing else on the ticket. (100x more than for Trump, and orders of magnitude outside of historical averages)
- Washington: Biden got 5,793 more votes than Hillary, and 3,511 (15%) more votes than Obama -- while underperforming Obama by 5% in neighboring counties.
- St. Croix: 6% increase in registration, and a 26% increase in votes (5,708) for Biden.
- Dane: a 20% increase in votes over Obama (44,086 more votes), and a 30% lift over surrounding counties
- Waukesha: 32% over Obama (25,000 more votes), and up to 43% better there than neighboring counties.
- Ozaukee: Biden got a 39% (7,356) more votes than Obama (6348 more than Hillary), and 42% better results than in neighboring counties.
- Net Result: Trump went up from 200K votes from all over the state. Biden went down all over the state in all but 5 counties, and still ended up with 248K more votes than Hillary and 10K more votes than Obama, causing 50% voter swings from county to county only a few miles apart?