Schiff : 7 items
Trump: Russian Collusion -
Despite 4 investigations, and multiple Democrats (Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Maxine Waters, NYT) claim evidence of collusion. Dianne Feinstein and Jim Himes both refuted that, saying they haven't seen any evidence of collusion at all.
We've seen evidence of:
- the DNC and the media colluding to get Hillary in the Whitehouse
- the FBI and the media colluding to undermine the President elect
- Paul Manafort was charged for working with Democrats, pre-election
- George Papadopoulos was caught claiming a meeting date wrong
- Michael Flynn was illegally unmasked by the Obama administration, and may be the first politician ever to be prosecuted under the 1799 Logan Act, for talking to Russians after Trump had won the election, but 3 weeks before he took his oath of office... about not over-reacting to Lame-Duck Obama's throwing out of diplomats.
- Donald Trump Jr. - after media histrionics, it turns out he took a meeting with a couple Russians to talk about their strong dislike of the Magnitsky Act. (Nothing to do with the election).
Schiff memo lies - Here's a few of his whoppers in the 2018 Schiff Memo defending the FBI snd Steele Dossier:
|2018 Schiff Memo||2019 Horowitz (IG) Report|
|"The FBI and DOJ did not abuse FISA process, or subvert this vital too to spy on the Trump campaign".||"We identified at least 17 errors and omissions in the Carter Page FISA applications, and many additional errors in the Woods Procedures"|
|"... but made only narrow use of the information from Steel's sources about Page's specific activities in 2016...".||"Steele's election reporting..., played a central and essential role in the decision be the FBI to support the request for FISA surveillance..."|
|"The Court-approved surveillance of Page allowed FBI to collect valuable intelligence..."||"The [FBI] had not corroborated any of the allegations against Carter Page...."|
|"The [FISA] applications reviewed Steele's multi-year history of credible reporting on Russia..."||Steel's reporting was 'minimally corroborated'|
IG DOJ FBI Report -
- there was rampant anti-Trump bias at the FBI by at least 5 different people that should be investigated for that bias (not counting Comey). Hillary was guilty of multiple crimes, leaked national secrets, her servers had been compromised and secret documents stolen, and her investigation was corrupted: the FBI under Comey's leadership went completely off book to protect her and her cronies from prosecution (and gave out immunity to obstruct justice). The FBI had hid evidence from Congressional investigators (newly discovered Strzok texts that had been redacted).
- Obama lied to the public about Hillary's emails in that he was aware of her private server all along, and he lied to the public in that he was kept aware of her investigation (while he claimed he wasn't because of Obstruction of Justice) -- so Obama did, what the Dems accuse Trump of doing.
- Comey was an obvious partisan Hillary supporter, he and his staff had doctored his statements on multiple occasions to protect her from justice, he was so clueless that he didn't know that Anthony Weiner was Huma Abadin's spouse, and the only reason he revisited the Weiner emails and they admitted trying to stall the clock (until after the election, if ever) -- was that they panicked when the NY AG asked about the laptop -- so the reopening was trying to protect Hillary's legacy and not sabotage her election. Since there was a rampant incompetence and insubordination by Comey (he deliberately concealed his plans for the July Press conference to exonerate Hillary, based on overwhelming evidence against her)
- Trump was right, his detractors wrong with regards to Comey's firing: it was justified, thus not Obstruction of Justice. And while overstated, he was also right (his detractors wrong) with regards to whether the "Deep State" was working against him and for Hillary.
- The biased media (CNN, MSNBC, NYT and others) tried to spin the report by focusing on Horowitz’s measured response of saying while they didn't find the smoking gun of anyone admitting in writing that they were doing partisan things for partisan reasons, the media flipped "we couldn't prove it", into the delusion that, "it was free from bias", by ignoring all the examples of that bias, and glossing over everything damning in the report. Other than the complete corruption of our most powerful police agency and DOJ, to manipulate the public during an election year, there's nothing to see here at all.
House Transcripts - From 2017 to 2020, the oxymoronically named House Intelligence Committee headed by Adam Schiff, spread falsehoods about Russia and Donald Trump, and obstructed releasing the Transcripts. Adam repeatedly went on FakeNews channels like CNN and MSNBC and announced he had hard evidence proving the plot. During all that time, the committee was getting report after report that not only was there no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, there was evidence of the DNC and the Hillary Campaign doing exactly that. Any real news agency would be outraged at being lied to, but CNN and MSNBC will have Adam back.
DNC-Russian Collusion - if "Collusion" was a crime (and not "Foreign Policy"), all of them would have been imprisoned.
2019.02.05 Don Jr's Call Logs - For months Maddow inflamed her watchers with the FakeNews that Don Jr. was in contact with "the Russians"... then when the story is debunked, Maddow brings on the accuser (Shifty Shiff), has him repeat the claims, then fails to correct or challenge him or the record. No clarification, retraction or correction, just the FakeNews crickets, chirping distractions so her viewers clues die in darkness.
2018.02.28 Nunes Memo - The Republicans voted to release the Nunes memo which said that the FBI abused power and lied to the FISA court, and mislead the public. Democrats like House Speaker and serial liar Nancy Pelosi and their Media at the time all cried foul, and said it was not true: that Nunes was making it up, and Adam Schiff released a counter-memo ("Correcting the Record") that said the Nunes memo was false. After the IG DOJ FBI Report and the House Transcripts were finally released (years later) it fully vindicated Nunes and his memo, and shows that Pelosi, Schiff, and the media that supported them were all frauds and liars (at best).