James O'Keefe (of investigative journalist site Project Veritas) asked CNN President (Jeff Zucker) some questions on their weekly call, like how do they call themselves news when they worked to suppress and spin facts that didn't further their agenda? O'Keefe mentioned they he had been secretly taping their calls for months (during the pre-election coverage) and was going to release those tapes. Instead of answering, CNN panicked, hung up, and said they'd changed the call process to prevent transparency in the future. They also threatened lawsuit, because after they released secret tapes of the First Lady, suddenly when that was turned back on them, they felt that investigative journalism, whistleblowing and speaking truth to power was a crime. So the tapes were released and we got the leadership conspiring on tape to do the following:
- Jeff Zucker admitting that the network is pushing the agenda of the Democrat Party by making all their news completely “impeachment” focused (and he was fine wiht that).
- After Trump was diagnosed with COVID-19, inventing the narrative that Trump was "acting erratically"
- They should stop being friendly towards and be more caustic in attacking Sen. Lindsey Graham (in order to swing an election against him)
- They should pretend that Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson is a White Supremacist (based on no evidence)
- They should continue to suppress the Hunter Biden tapes story
- Conspiring on how to help Joe Biden with Miami Cubans (by downplaying his pro-Socialist/Communist statements).