Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, these are a few of my favorite things. Or at least favorite things that have happened to me. Some good, some bad. But if you grow/learn from the bad, then they make you who you are... and thus are my favorite things as well.
Favorites : 14 items
- Cars sort of matter to me: they were freedom and the ability to go where I wanted. For a while, they were sort of an extension of my personality, or at least reflected it a little -- though as I got older, I got more utilitarian and they're more a transportation device. These are pictures of cars that I've owned: or like make/model/color substitutes if I can't find pictures of my actual car.
Now the pedaling isn't as hard for the same speed, and you get there faster (so you don't ride it as long as otherwise), because it helps you. But because you get there faster, I tend to ride it more often, and further than I would ride the regular bike. It's fun, so you think, "I'll just take the e-Bike"... and thus you ride it more and more often, and pedal more when you're on it. So I don't understand how any of that is "Cheating". It's certainly much better than driving, which would be the alternative more often, if I didn't have the e-Bike.
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... these are a few of my favorite things. Just a few books that were worth the time to read. Or at least impacted me in my youth.
- Places we've lived, owned, or had as rental properties. Where you're from and what experiences you had, sort of define us -- or at least leave marks. Plus re-visiting them in pictures brings back memories.
- Really just a collection of things I drew, illustrated or borrowed and altered (real artists steal).
- Pet's that I've owned, borrowed or lost. Some of them were just animals I cared for, many had strong personalities and I bonded with and thus missed when they passed, got lost, or eaten. Plus re-visiting them in pictures brings back memories.
I was just imagining, what would a Life Experience Resume look like, if you weren't applying for a job, and just sharing some of the things you'd accomplished: work, personal life, experiences. Plus I wanted to organize some pictures, diplomas, and accolades I'd collected. (Not counting things I'd thrown away, like Martial Arts Tournament Trophies).
Ari Sabouni - A short summary of experiences I've had, that makes me who I am. Understanding through anecdotes.
Favorites : Cars • Computer Experiences • Electric Bike • Favorite Books • Favorite Videos • Homes • Life Experiences • Medical • Memes-Mine • Pets • Refrigerator Magnet Poetry • Story of us • Timeline • Work Experiences •
Medical : 1980 Black Widow • 1982 ⚕️Nose Job • 1995 ⚕️Heart Surgery • 2003 Jared • Broken Arms • Cars greatest hits • Colonoscopy • Phobias and Anxiety • Poison Oak •
Experiences : 1986 Just a burger • 1987 Skydiving • 2001.09.11 The Towers Fell • 9/11 • Air Rifles • Airline Attendant • Getting my CCW • Housing and Urban Development • How I spent Christmas Vacation (1997) • Jury Duty 1998 • Jury Duty 2013 • Pulling a gun • Speed Traps 2002 • Suicide is Painless • Thinking outside the box • Tired of suppressing my whiteness • What’s shooting like? •