Republican National Committee
RNC (Republican National Committee, or Grand Old Party) is the party that was founded on ending slavery. While the party has certainly been on the wrong side of a few issues, more often than not, when the RNC/DNC split on an issue, it was because the DNC was taking a junk-science position to rationalize racism, eugenics, federal government power grabs, or to push some cause of the day that was later debunked.
2017 Republicans funded the Dossier - If you heard that Republicans funded the Steele "Pee Pee" Dossier, you're a victim of FakeNews. Many Democrat operatives are guilty of repeating the lie: New York Magazine (Jonathan Chait), CNN (Brian Fallon), MSNBC’s (Velshi & Ruhle and Rachel Maddow), NBC (Christina Ginn), AP, New York Times, even James Comey. AP issued a correction, NYT clarified in later articles, but most others let the lie/confusion stand, or underplayed the truth: that it was bought and paid for by the DNC and Hillary campaign, and used to get illegal warrants and put a paid spy in the Trump campaign.
2017.11.09 Roy Moore - Roy Moore was the Republican nominee in Alabama for a contested U.S. Senate seat, had run multiple campaigns for decades (with nothing coming to light). The left hates him with a blind seething passion for his positions against Gay Marriage, and for the 10 commandments, and for switching from their party. So WaPo timed a hit piece to do the most damage it could to him, and to help the DNC. I wouldn't vote for a Judge that puts his ego above the law (as it appears Moore has), but the important question is whether the allegations are true, or just true enough for WaPo's quality standards.
Anti-Fact - While the right is far from immune from bias, the left puts agenda first. That puts agenda above science, reason, tolerance, and facts. Here's just a few examples of living in an Alternate Reality:
Anti-Science Party - Beepocalypse, Biofuels, Black Conspiracy Theology, Carpool lanes, Corporate Personhood & Citizens United, Evolution and Creation, Gender Wage Gap, Gender is a choice, Global Cooling Scare, Green Energy, Keynes, Leftonomics, Life Begins at..., Light Rail, Nuclear Energy, Organic food fraud, Paranormal beliefs, Peak Oil Theory, Plastic Bag Bans, Recycling, Science and Religion, Secondhand Drinking, Secondhand Smoke, Smoking, Smoking and Healthcare costs, Straw Bans, The Population Bomb, Unintended Consequences, War on Science, Wind Power, and so on. The right isn't immune to being anti-science, it's just that democrats/left/media pretends they are better, when the informed know that as a group, they definitely are worse. Of course I treat individuals as individuals and not a group, but any democrat/leftist individual that broad brushes conservatives for being anti-science is demonstrating hyper-selective blinders (hypocrisy).
Ben Shapiro -
One of the sharpest voices on the right. His family emigrated from Russia, he started writing his first of 7 books at age 17 (How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth), and became youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the country that same year. A Harvard educated Jewish Lawyer would fit all the stereotypes, if it wasn't for his conservatism and breadth of knowledge and wisdom (e.g. he's not a knee-jerk lefty). He founded and serves as editor-in-chief for The Daily Wire, hosts The Ben Shapiro Show (a daily political podcast and radio show), co-founded the media watchdog group TruthRevolt (no closed). He also travels around the country giving Campus lectures and debates, exposing philosophical and factual flaws in the far-left's positions (like campus culture and SJW). So he is despised and maligned by the far left, because he so intellectually outclasses them (in class, quality of argument, and factual depth). They call him (an Orthodox Jew) a Nazi, and have maligned his reputation amongst the ignorant. But if you actually listen to him, or read his stuff, he has incredible points -- even the things I disagree with him on are very well thought out and reasoned (and I do disagree with him, at least in degrees, on quite a few things: but his arguments are still stellar). And he's been doing it so long, the speed of his wit and depth/breadth of his knowledge on issues is stunning to watch. Whenever I get full of myself, I just want a Q&A with him, and it puts me back in my place.
Betsy DeVos -
Dan Crenshaw - Dan Crenshaw is my hero. A former United States Navy SEAL for ten years, including three tours of duty, got an eye taken out by an IED. Ran for Congress and won in Houston. He has a great personality, stands up for his side, will point out the hypocrisy of the other side -- but is usually civil about it. He's new/fresh, but so far, I like his style, and ever confrontation I've seen him get in, he's on the right side, and handles himself well.
Dumb Democrats and Evil Republicans - They say Republicans think Democrats are dumb, while Democrats think Republicans are evil. But why? The answer is surprisingly easy. Democrat know they want to help people, so they think anyone who doesn't like their ideas on how to do so must be evil. Republicans know they want to help people -- so when Democrats call them evil (or greedy, racist, etc), and they know better, then they know that Democrats are just stupid. So Republicans know Democrats are dumb, because Democrats think Republicans are evil.
Military industrial complex -
Milo Yiannopoulos -
Political Spectrum -
- Authoritarian/Liberal/Anarchist : traditionally authoritarian means right-wing. In the U.S. left-wing authoritarianism is far more common than right.
- Collectivist/Moderate/Individualist : traditionally individualism is left-wing, while in the U.S. it is right-wing.
- Progressive (Postmodernist)/Moderate (Modernist)/Traditionalist: traditionally this didn't map to left or right, in the U.S. it's mostly progressive left and traditional right.
- Tribalist/Nationalist/Globalist: traditionally this didn't map to left or right, in the U.S. the right still has all three while the left purged most non-globalists from their ranks.
- Isolationist(Pacifist)/Moderate/Interventionist(Militarist) : traditionally this didn't map left/right. While the left pretends they are the isolationist/pacifist, in practice, they've been as bad or worse.
- Secular/Agnostic/Religious: traditionally this didn't map left/right. In the U.S. the left has purged more of their religious from their leadership, leaving more diversity on the right.
- Social Justice/Realist/Hedonist: traditionally this didn't map left/right. In the U.S, the left thinks they're about Social Justice and the others are just selfish, but it's really just arrogance, myopia and hypocrisy. How is stealing from and controlling others not hedonistic? Both sides want to help the downtrodden: the right by equality opportunity (and more of it), the left by equality of outcome (punishing success and rewarding failure). While the left vilifies the right as greedy, the right gives more to charity, and in the U.S. most crime is by leftists in leftist cities/regions.
Republicans are racists - The left used the big lie, to hide the many problems with Democrat Racism by prestidigitation: look over there, the Republicans are the racists. As long as the media is attacking the Republicans, and the Republicans are defending themselves, then the Democrats (and their media) can hide from all the bad things they've done or are doing.
Richard Nixon -
Steve Bannon -
The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy -
Who has more psychotics, Democrats or Republicans? - Q: Who has more Psychotics (Democrats or Republicans)?
A: It doesn't matter. The Democrat controlled media loves to run stories showing how the conservatives and right are all nut-jobs and ad-hominem the other side as a form of virtue signaling. ("We're better than they are"). But it's stupid. Even when it backlashes and the truth is more the opposite.