(Redirected from Category:Trump Accomplishments)
Trump Accomplishments : 2 items
- Trump Domestic Policy - Trump's Domestic Policy can be summed up as:
- Reduction in federal taxes and regulations, resulting in 3.5% unemployment (lowest in history)
- ObamaCare's damage was mitigated (eliminate mandate)
- Appoint Constitutionalist Judges (empower individuals and States) - 2 Supremes, 53 federal appeals, 144 District Courts, 20 specialty.
- Abortion: against the radical left's extreme positions on full term abortions and encroaching on religious freedoms by forcing others to do them and pay for it.
- Prison reform (end falsely accused/imprisoned)
- Pulling us out of the doomed-to-fail Paris Climate Accord, exceeded it's requirements (while Europe failed to live up to it), and we got Energy Independence instead.
- Reorganization of Veterans Affairs.
- COVID: Put travel bans on China, Iran, EU. Paycheck Protection Program, and pulled us out of perpetual lockdown that Democrats and their media advocated for - which kept the U.S. economy from collapsing under the Democrats Wuhan Virus response
- Immigration: Completed more than 300 miles of the Border Wall, that Democrats promised they would do since the 1980's. deals with Mexico, El Salvador and Guatemala have helped stem a flow of illegal entries into the United States.
- Replaced NAFTA w/United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement
- Instead of cow-towing to Blue Bubble of FakeNews and progressive activism masquerading as the Tech Elite, he's willing to take them on, and get them to expose who they are (Marxists in Beanies), and what they believe in (bias, censorship, intolerance/contempt for mainstream views).
- Trump Doctrine - Trump's Foreign Policy can be summed up as:
- Reduction in foreign entanglements and bring troops home (pulled us out of Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan).
- Pressured our allies to pay more for our protection and to start raising their own defense spending (NATO)
- Reduction in foreign aid, especially subsidizing countries that hate us (including the U.N.)
- Reduced our participation in the Muslim Communist Front known as the U.N., including telling the WHO to piss off when they shilled for the Chinese and made the Pandemic worse.
- Used that savings to increase our military spending from $600B to $738B
- Raise sanctions and diplomatic pressure on "bad" actor nations (China, Cuba and Iran - tearing up bad deals and Killing Terrorist Mastermind Gen. Qasem Soleimani, North Korea, Russia with giving Ukraine Weapons, Mexico with illegal immigration/drugs)
- Working to end unfair trade to restore free trade: reworking NAFTA (USMCA), ended TPP and renegotiated with China (promised for the UK and EU next), got us out of the WTO.
- Syria: Destroyed the ISIL/Islamic State caliphate that rose under Obama, killed its terrorist chieftain, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi then destroyed Russian mercenaries that attacked U.S. troops. Last ISIS village fell on 03.23.2019
- Recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel and moving our Embassy there (after 40 years of empty promises). (As well as recognizing the Golan Heights as part of Israel now).
- Help us become energy independent (no longer reliant on the Middle East).
- Worked towards peace in the Middle East (deals between Israel and UAE, Saudi Arabia, and many other muslim countries).
A list of articles on Trump, his scandals (real and imagined). My goal isn't to cheerlead or slam, but I am anti-establishment and have the most interest in the parts of the story that the media/left has omitted, and giggle at cry-bullies getting their comeuppance. That's probably too much nuance for many, as anything but rabid attacks make many think I'm a Trump lover. While I wish he was a better behaved champion and didn't get in the mud with the pigs, but if he didn't, he'd be Mitt Romney and he'd likely lose. So they despise him for doing what they do back to them. I don't like either of them, but I like the one fighting for individuals more than the ones fighting to oppress them.