Election 2020 - Not Voter Fraud
Not everything that looks like voter fraud is voter fraud. Here are some things that smelled fishy, but might be debunked (if you believe and trust the Fact Checkers). Of course in a lot of cases the Fact Checkers have been wrong in the past too. But these are ones that appear to have some semi-credible explanation. However, that these claims are credible shows that people ARE paying attention to Democrats chicanery and are losing faith in our process (for some very good reasons). And these things are easily fixable with better quality controls (like voter role sanitization) that Democrats have obstructed for 40 years.
Election 2020 : 3 items
118 year old Michigan Man votes by absentee ballot -
- According to Detroit Election officials, they sent the ballot to William Tarnell Bradley: the son of the dead man, with nearly the same name -- but it got accidentally logged as his father, hence the confusion. But they assure us that they logged the vote properly. However, that ignores that they tacitly admit they sent a dead man a ballot. (None of the fact checkers address that point -- a gaping hole in their system).
- And the problem was it wasn't just one case in Wayne County Michigan, it was thousands. If there were thousands of clerical errors of dead people getting mailed ballots and ballots getting recorded as those dead people's ballots, you don't think that's a problem? And there none of them were dead votes, or that there's no problems in the process?
- NYT tries to defend them by saying if folks can't read a date, they default to 1900 and that's why so many look so old -- but that ignores that there are thousands that are dead, have no one else of the same name, that got ballots, got recorded as voting, and their dates weren't 1900. They ignore that in a well working system there wouldn't be these problems in the first place.
- Snopes points out that while they can't prove these claims of dead voting is false, that you should ignore common sense or that there's a problem and assume they are because they said so.
Journalists are not doing their jobs by looking for excuses instead of looking for or admitting to problems. And thousands of dead people on the voter roles, is a problem.
- Pretending all that is true, what about the other 10,000 dead people that voted in Michigan? Are all of them just name collisions as well? Journalists would be curious. Partisan Democrat activists are the least curious people on the planet.
Hammer and Scorecard - Hammer and Scorecard was Hardware and Software developed to manipulate voter tallies in foreign elections, and some are claiming it was used against the American people in 2020, in ways that are showing up as election anomalies. Which makes some sense (as a theory) as the CIA and FBI both got caught working against President Trump because he's NOT a big-state or deep-state supporter. However, it's still a conspiracy theory, not a fact. The Fact Checks state that while the owner (VR Systems) exists they only count voter check-in, not vote-counting, and aren't in all the states discussed -- and then they use political activists propaganda about how some poor studies have not found any widespread voter fraud, by methodologies any rational person would laugh at. And the argument that if there was, it would be caught in later steps (which is a bit more probable). The problem seems to be that neither side is credible any more (the media has destroyed their good will and trustability), and then the side that is more believable wins in public opinion. And it's a lot easier to believe that the Deep State is out to get Trump after Trump-Russia Collusion fiasco and the last 4 years of bullshit made-up conspiracies by the left and their media.
PA livestream filling out ballots - There was a live stream of counters filling out ballots (Delaware County). Facebook "Fact Checkers" said that it was OK and not voter fraud, because the election board claims they were just transcribing ballots from damaged ones to more reliable ones. But there are still questions: why wasn't segregated from the main floor (to avoid the look of impropriety), were the dupes destroyed properly, and so on. It's probably incompetence rather than corruption. But it raises suspicions that are magnified by other examples of sketchy or criminal behavior.