Eric Michael Swalwell is an obnoxious politician (ex DNC Presidential Candidate) from a district next to me. His defining cause was his fascist positions against guns and for Gun Control including door-to-door seizures and using nukes against those who resisted (his words). He spoke at my work as a representative of House Committee on Science, Space and Technology: he didn't have a clue on any of those. He lead a crusade for knife control (against lifting a ban against pocketknives at airports). I went in open-minded and curious what he had to say about tech, and I left with utter contempt and disgust that this guy was a member of my species. He made me unsure if he wasn't just Maxine Waters wearing whiteface and in drag.
Some examples: 8 items
- Russian Roulette - There was no greater champion of Russian Conspiracy theories on Trump-Russia collusion, than Eric Swalwell. And none so blind to the far deeper ties to Hillary, Obama or the DNC than Eric Swalwell. When the Mueller probe blew-up and showed that not only hadn't Trump colluded with Russia, but his administration had turned down opportunities to do so -- none were as crushed as Eric. Did he apologize? Admit his mistakes? Puhlease. He's just a cowardly troll that went on to the next thing to try to get media attention.
- 2019.05.01 Constitutional Gaffe - Presidential hopeful and gaffe-machine Eric Swalwell shit-tweeted his virtue signaling by whining that "Woman" wasn't in Constitution (a document he swore to defend, and thus presumably know)... and that Women needed equal protection/representation as Men. Only the word "man/men" isn't in the Constitution either. He earned 3:1 negatives for that bit of brilliance.
- 2019.04.19 Dana Loesch - Swalwell first pretended he doesn't know who Dana Loesch is (NRA lead spokesperson), this after he's tweeted about her on multiple other occasions. When she pointed he'd dodged questions about his ideas on how to confiscate all guns. So butt-hurt Eric blew it by being condescending and claiming, "he doesn't debate down" but came across sexist asking the top Woman to get her boss. Of course Democrats don't hold their leaders to the same standard as the other party, so it won't matter. But it's not a good look.
- 2019.03.19 Swalwell v Crenshaw - Swalwell tries slandering Trump over 1A. Crenshaw shuts him down with History Lesson on Dems and Obama. A Chimp can recognize itself in the mirror. The average democrat politician isn't that smart... or introspective.
- 2019.02.25 NRA Magazine Cover Triggers Dems - ❄️ An American Rifleman’s article/photo gets dems in a hissy (like that's something new). What was the big offense of the NRA Magazine made? It used a photo of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats, including former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, next to an article titled: "Target Practice - Congressional Democrats target gun owners for persecution with extreme firearm transfer bans.” Since Democrats can't read the second line (or assume their supporters can't), they melted down and claimed this was a call for violence against these poor innocent fascists. No rational person would believe that.
- 2019.02.22 Coffee Protest - Eric Swalwell decides he's such a brave #Resistance guy, that instead of getting coffee at the Trump Tower, he's going to walk two blocks through the snow, uphill, both ways, to teach Trump a lesson. "I need coffee. The closest cafe is inside Trump Tower. This is me walking to an alternative.".... being triggered because the name Trump offends you was completely mock worthy, and Twitter did not disappoint with 25,000 tweets... about 3 weren't openly mocking him.
- 2018.11.16 Nuke the 2A - Captain Swallows had another twitter exchange where he tried to have an original thought. Always an embarrassment for thoughts everywhere. He was talking complete gun confiscation, and when someone pointed out that would likely lead to civil war (actually insurrection), Eric claimed, "And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes.". He was slammed for the stupidity of thinking the solution to gun violence is nuking the country. But he didn't get the point. The dumb, it burns...
- 2018.04.30 Swalwell goes to Adobe - Eric Swalwell spoke at my work. It was billed as a conversation with him about his role on some tech committees, and his experiences in congress. That sounded interesting. Instead he brought shame to my company, his district, my State, and my Country for not laughing him off of his soapbox of caustic stupidity. The guy whined about Trump, shared his retarded view on guns, and mocked an Octagarian coworker with far more accomplishments than Eric has, for not being up on Twitter (where Swalwell shit-tweets and gets rolled over by people smarter than him. Like 14 year old trolls). I went to the company gym and took a shower after watching him, and still felt dirty.
Swalwell is the white-male Maxine Waters. Someone that was an embarrassment to his age, race, gender, party, government, country, and species. There are people in a vegetative state, that are having their last fleeting thoughts as, "man, that guy is stupid", and hating the nursing staff for leaving the TV on the news when this guy shares his views. I not only won't vote for the troll, but while I generally don't judge others... I will smile and silently think less of anyone who says they would vote for him.