- She defends sharia law and Saudi Arabia’s legal system — which, as CNN explains, denies women basic rights, such as the freedom to “marry, divorce, travel, get a job or have elective surgery without permission from their male guardians”?
- Sarsour is pals with many terrorist sympathizers and organizations: if it's radical Islam, she supports it (with all the sexism in tact)
- Her "Mentor" (her words), was Imam Wahhaj - an unindicted co-conspirator of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and a prominent leader of the Muslim Alliance in North America. (Never enough evidence to bring charges).
- Imam Wahhaj's son (Siraj Ibn Wahhaj) was found creating a terrorist training camp in Taos, New Mexico. His radical islamic school for teaching kids how to do school shootings had 11 pupils and the body of his "missing" son. 
- She tweeted that female-genital-mutilation survivor and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is asking “4 an a$$whippin’ ” and “I wish I could take their vaginas away — they don’t deserve to be women.”