|Donald Trump is the worst Politician ever because he's rude, a hate monger who lies.
|Adam Schiff • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez • Barack Obama • Bernie Sanders • Chris Matthews • Chuck Schumer • Cory Booker • Dan Rather • Diane Feinstein • Donna Brazile • Elizabeth Warren • Eric Swalwell • Hillary Clinton • Jim Acosta • John Kerry • Kamala Harris • Maxine Waters • Nancy Pelosi • Stacey Abrams • Ted Kennedy •
I have no problems with Democrats who complain about the rude right polemics (Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Milo Yiannopoulos). What I have a problem with is hypocrisy by those who ignore that those are commentators and not the political leadership, and that their side has many more who are leaders of their party. And their media, commentators and celebrities in even greater quantities and lower quality (louder / more abbrasive). Not to mention whole hate organizations and institutions that exist solely to misrepresent the other side and create agitprop. They can't even fathom that Donald Trump is just backlash against their behavior, and is only tolerated because he's using the same techniques the left has used for decades: and they hate it. Without any introspection of how it could happen, or why they should behave better to shame him, not worse to justify his behavior. As long as they have characters like this on their side, they don't get to claim the moral high ground on anything. You get the democracy you deserve (or demand), and the Democrats have tolerate these folks as the voices of their leadership for way, way too long.
- Adam Schiff - Scampeachment and the idea that we should deny due process and invent crimes to oust his political enemies and thwart the will of the people. Is there anything more Un-American than that?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - The progressive left has fostered disinformation and sensationalized problems with evil freedom/capitalism for so long, and regurgitated it through the media/educational institutions, so much, that their kids are buying the bullshit. Thus, they keep moving further and further into loonie left land. And none exemplify that better than Alaxandria Ocasio-Cortez, a limousine socialist that won the NY Primary against Joseph Crowley: a 10 term establishment guy. While Crowley was far left Representative, he wasn't far left enough for the DNC's new generation, and so Cortez beat him out promising recess will be longer and all the toys and candy will be free. The media played her as a founding a grass roots movements, but it's astroturf (Fake Grassroots), she was bought and paid for by Justice Democrats and they interviewed her as their Manchurian candidate. Much of the media and mainstream left defend her many absurd and anti-American statements, so she is a significant voice in the party. Plus, based on her years of expertise as a bartenders, she's one of their most educated advocates for Watermelon environmentalism: the ripe red fruit of socialism wrapped in a Green/Environmental rind.
- Barack Obama - A list of issues, articles and scandals that pertain to Barack Obama. Again, the point isn't to be fair here: it's to be honest. I don't care how people vote, or who they support. I do care about correcting revisionist history. This isn't meant as a balanced piece to show what good he's accomplished as a politicians or person (there was some, though it is a much shorter list), if you want fawning puff pieces, read/watch the water carriers in the left-wing media.
- Bernie Sanders - I constantly read fawning articles and blogs about Sanders. I really don’t care who you want to vote for, I just care that people are voting from a position of knowledge and are not lying to others (or themselves) about who/what he is. This reminds people of all the info they didn't get from the media.
- Chris Matthews - Chris Matthews, he's ignorant, dishonest, and holds 34 honorary degrees, and one real one (liberal arts). A female assistant producer on his CNBC show (circa 1999) accused him of sexual harassment, and Matthews was reprimanded and she was awarded a $40,000 settlement. Since few have been as partisan, made as many mistakes or gaffs, and he was a sexual harasser, he's of course been the recipient of many leftist accolades in journalism.
- Chuck Schumer - economics of a lie applied: in order for a lie to be valuable, it had to be trusted, or for that to happen, it had to be used as infrequently as possible. It helped form me into being a more honest person (with myself and others), and my self-righteous crusade against those who would fictionalize the past or present. Chuck Schumer is the antithesis of that, and everything I believe in.
- Cory Booker - Booker is a serial liar and showboat, so is a Democrat favorite for being a 2020 Presidential Candidate (or at least appointment to cabinet level position).
- Dan Rather - Dan has it all, a career of sloppy rumormongering, fired from CBS for failing to vet forged documents (in order to undermine an election), suing CBS and losing, and still defending his actions to this day. He started his career reporting JFK's death before he could have it verified, taking the Vietcong's side in the Vietnam war, dressing up as a mujahideen fighter during Afghanistan war, his career is a parody of Ron Burgundy. If Ron Burgundy was less self-aware, and hated America.
- Diane Feinstein - Diane Feinstein was a friend and advocate for Jim Jones, she got caught with an illegal gun, so got a conceal and carry permit that she outlawed for virtually everyone else (as well as having armed guards). She's wasted her life trying to undermine the liberty of others and the Constitution (around gun control), and when she finally leaves this mortal coil, the average IQ of humanity will go up by some nominal amount. My wife detests the C-word, but allows it for truly vile humans like Nancy Pelosi.
- Donna Brazile - A long time CNN employee and vile DNC operative, that rigged the 2016 election by leaking debate questions (in advance of the debate) to the Hillary campaign, then lied about it. For some reason CNN and the Democrats have had zero interest in prosecuting that election tampering. What could be more un-American than subverting Democracy (or covering it up)? The DNC kept her as their head for many months after discovering it.
- Hillary Clinton - Here's a brief summary of Hillary's scandals (with links to more on each of them). This isn't meant as a balanced piece to show what good she's accomplished as a politicians or person (that would be a much shorter list), the intent is just to show the pattern of scandals that her detractors recognized and her proponents ignore. If you want the pro-Hillary spin just listen to her, the NYT, CNN or MSNBC, they carry her water for her.
- Jim Acosta - Jim Acosta is to "journalism" what Hitler was to comedy: the grandstanding douchebag making himself into the story through obscene antics, and being wrong in virtually everything he does. When the President said "next" and tried to move on. Acosta decided to "lay hands" on a WhiteHouse intern, and physically prevent her from doing her job - which is handing the microphone to the next person. For that he got his White House credentials suspended, and the left proved their insanity by whining that this was an intrusions on the first amendment or a Free Press. Words mean things, and they don't mean what the left seems to think they do.
- John Kerry - John Kerry is so incompetent, this will have to grow into a huge article chronicling all of his various fuck-ups and lies. But for now, it's just a small placeholder, with some links to more.
- Stacey Abrams - Caustic Democrat from Georgia. She once criticized Trump on twitter for claiming he might challenge an election if he loses, Stacey tweeted, "Trump's refusal to concede the election if he loses proves he is a petty man uninterested in our national stability". Trump won, so non issue. Stacey lost, lost a recount, and still refused to concede. Ahhh, sore losers and hypocrite both. She values democracy, but only when people vote how she likes. Naturally, with credentials like that, she became the first African-American woman to deliver a response to the State of the Union address (for the DNC) in 2019, but her unintelligible retort seemed to be written from DNC talking points, and rarely touched anything that Trump said, reflecting poorly on her as a Democrat, Black person, a Woman, American, or member of the human race.