Sexism is the idea of thinking one gender is superior (overall) to another. What it does not mean is what the left is trying to corrupt the term into: that pointing out there are physiological, psychological (behavioral) or biological differences between the genders, is just toxic masculinity or trying to oppress Women. Here's a bunch of articles on Sexism. What is and is not sexist. 21 items
-isms - This is a pile anti-PC articles about what are and aren't 'isms:racism, sexism, gender preference'ism (misnamed homophobia), and so on.
2018.08.11 Debate with the unarmed - AOC said that Republicans were afraid to debate her. So Ben Shapiro offered $10,000 to debate her. She accused his response of being sexism (like "catcalling"). In response to her gender card, he played the Jew card, but alas, it went over her head like a steering wheel on date night.
Cathy Newman - A clueless liberal (Cathy Newman) on UK's Channel 4 News, tried to do the usual leftist attack on Jordan Peterson (and anyone) that understand the flaws of postmodernism, sexism/the gender pay gap, campus protests and the flaws of intersectional marxism. The interview was comical in the extremes of him saying one thing like, "men aren't being raised to take responsibility", and her replying, "so you're saying that Women are failing at their responsibilities for raising men". It summed up every argument a reasoned person has had with a leftist snowflake in comic relief -- they can't argue the facts, so they straw man the heck out of the argument, and still lose.
Death of a Nation (2018) -
Dinesh D'Souza's latest movie is "Death of a Nation". And it perfectly exemplifies the bias in movie reviewers. Rotten Tomatoes Score: 0/90. Not a single reviewer liked it, 90% of the audience does - and that shows how of our touch or biased the reviewers are. Remember, this is the first of his movies to open in over 1,000 theaters, and his documentaries easily out-earn most (usually putting him in the top handful of documentaries of all time).
Fake Hate -
Female Geeks -
Some who don't know me might call me a sexist pig. Not because I think one gender is better than the other, I just think everything in life is about tradeoffs. Genders are not better or worse, but there are differences. I don't just mean different as in input vs. output, or physical differences, I mean that we are fundamentally different in how we behave, what motivates us, how we think, as well as how our environment effects (and changes) us. This helps explain why there are so few Female Geeks.
I want my female friends and family to live in a harassment-free environment, be treated respectfully, and have every opportunity that men have... within reason. But the fainting couch Feminists will divide us for political gain and ignore that America is one of the best countries in the world for Women and Women's opportunities, and is looking to take offense at everything, no matter how small the slight. They don't want equality, they want inequality in Women's favor to make up for past wrongs. So they see sexism everywhere -- and the only solution is to give them more money and power to oppress anyone that doesn't agree with them. That, I have a problem with.
Gender Wage Gap -
Ilhan Omar -
Income Disperity -
James Damore -
Kathy Griffin -
Linda Sarsour -
- She defends sharia law and Saudi Arabia’s legal system — which, as CNN explains, denies women basic rights, such as the freedom to “marry, divorce, travel, get a job or have elective surgery without permission from their male guardians”?
- Sarsour is pals with many terrorist sympathizers and organizations: if it's radical Islam, she supports it (with all the sexism in tact)
- Her "Mentor" (her words), was Imam Wahhaj - an unindicted co-conspirator of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and a prominent leader of the Muslim Alliance in North America. (Never enough evidence to bring charges).
- Imam Wahhaj's son (Siraj Ibn Wahhaj) was found creating a terrorist training camp in Taos, New Mexico. His radical islamic school for teaching kids how to do school shootings had 11 pupils and the body of his "missing" son.
- She tweeted that female-genital-mutilation survivor and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is asking “4 an a$$whippin’ ” and “I wish I could take their vaginas away — they don’t deserve to be women.”
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia -
Rashida Tlaib - Underserving the western half of Detroit, Rashida Tlaib is the daughter of Palestinian immigrants and part of The Squad, and a member of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), and who won through impeachment (of Trump) Tourette's but isn't bright enough to answer the question, "what for?". She supports the anti-semitic, anti-Israel and anti-American BDS movement, and uses her Muslim status as part of her entitled victimhood crown.
Social Justice Warriors - Of course there is inequality and injustice in the world, and even in our nation. But by and large, we're in the top handful of countries in the world as far as tolerance and diversity, in every dimension. But the progressive left is addicted "progress" (change), not balance, or knowing when to stop/slow/moderate. So no matter what progress is made, they have to ignore it, exaggerate the wrongs and the potential for government to fix society with a few laws and a little more intolerance towards that with which they disagree -- until they get to the point where their views are a caricature of reality, and a delusion. That only they are virtuous, and those who disagree in any degree, are not (and thus are enemies). Here's a list of silly or abusive things the Social Justice Warriors (Snowflakes) demand.
War on Women -
Warren:MeToo - MeToo story:
- In 1997 at the memorial of Eugene Smith (a colleague), she talked fondly of him, and told the gathered mourners she was laughing as polio stricken Smith once chased her around his desk.
- In 2017, once she could garner attention by jumping on the #MeToo bandwagon, suddenly, it was a traumatizing about how he would tell dirty jokes and make comments about her appearance, and then terrorized her by chasing her around a desk, and she "never told anyone" about the trauma... well other than mourners, and a biography writer.
So which is it? Was she lying before by choosing to show up to his memorial and tell light hearted story about the guy, or was she lying by telling the harrowing tale of how she was traumatized into silence by a superior (and yet there was no consequences)? They seem pretty mutually exclusive to me.